Thread: SJWs Kinda Suck

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

SJWs Kinda Suck

So, I lean left on most of my opinions but I'm playing GW2 and mention that over the last 17 years of MMO gaming I have encountered a HUGE amount of guilds that have a mostly male core with the exception of a couple of females who a lot of the said males are trying to "eBang."

I immediately get jumped and am told that I am being sexist... toward females!

What the hell? This is a thing that definitely exists. I've seen it at least a dozen times personally over the years. And if it didn't exist wouldn't it be more sexist towards males?

Rather that explain they just told me I was a bigot. I ask "So, you have played MMOs since vanilla WoW and have never seen this?"
    No reply just I'm a bigot and "you can't just can't explain logic to bigots."

Can anyone clarify?
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Deleted
    Have you even a clue what social justice stands for?

You seem just a person who creates negative mood due to your prejudice...

Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    So, I lean left on most of my opinions but I'm playing GW2 and mention that over the last 17 years of MMO gaming I have encountered a HUGE amount of guilds that have a mostly male core with the exception of a couple of females who a lot of the said males are trying to "eBang."

What the hell? This is a thing that definitely exists. I've seen it at least a dozen times personally over the years. And if it didn't exist wouldn't it be more sexist towards males?

Rather that explain they just told me I was a bigot. I ask "So, you have played MMOs since vanilla WoW and have never seen this?"

Can anyone clarify?
    SJWs are and in-group out group mentality click, very similar in the general sense to the religious right of the 60s. If you dont follow their morality then you are X where X is something bad.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Indeed I do.
    However, SJW or Social Justice Warrior is a bit of an ironic term though used for those who are a bit over zealous and tend to attack and defend over things that don't quite warrant it.

Often attacking over factual information that, while may suck, exists.
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

You did the right thing by making a thread to cry about someone calling you a name on the internet. I too have had this happen to me once or twice after 17 years of MMO gaming. It's a damn shame how cruel the world is these days.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

I've stopped arguing with idiots like that online. Sometimes there will be a couple replies back and forth, but if I don't reply it basically means you weren't even worth the "I'm not going to continue arguing with you" post. So really, your best reply to them is just "lol ok"
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    It is very simple, they all need to get laid. Are not getting any and become frustrated by sitting online not getting any.

Mostly because they are dogs.

Now honestly, my approach with guilds that are too correct has always been that. If you are absurd in one direction. Well let me spice things up and go completely the other way, if they want to put the horns on you might as well accept the role completely and go full out.

Cause the only thing left to do is to have fun with those people, you're going to get kicked or feel out of place there anyway eventually might as well go out with a bang

Can anyone clarify?
    Couple of remarks:
    male core with the exception of a couple of females who a lot of the said males are trying to "eBang." I really think you might attract it yourself or are attracted to it. because i play video's for even longer as you. Play everykind of multiplayer game like that and in all my years i have encountered 1 instance of a dude doing this. 2 hours later he was out the guild. But again if you find a HUGE amount..its says something about the people you want to play with.

I immediately get jumped and am told that I am being sexist... toward females! What the hell? This is a thing that definitely exists. I've seen it at least a dozen times personally over the years. And if it didn't exist wouldn't it be more sexist towards males? Could you clarify...did you say something or have a name that is bad. Its like we are missing half the story here!?! So reacting to your question is kinda impossible.

Again you did not say why they went of on you!!!! And yes it could be that they are like 75% or more of the real online gamers, who never encounterd bigots etc. And again....what did you do or say!!!!!

Can anyone clarify? Dude you are missing half your story....no one can reply to that. And being left or right in political terms has nothing to do with this.

And i would kindly suggest to google SJW.
    SJW means social justice warrior. They are the extreme left ( like the kkk is the extreme right) of the political spectrum. They are over touchy about rights. And are blind to discussion about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed I do.
    However, SJW or Social Justice Warrior is a bit of an ironic term though used for those who are a bit over zealous and tend to attack and defend over things that don't quite warrant it.

Often attacking over factual information that, while may suck, exists.
    Yeah its a ironic term. But again this has nothing to do with your problem. And you did not clarify why they became mad at you. So yes they could be SJW...or they could be normal people and you could be the a-hole.
    Last edited by baskev; 2017-09-13 at 12:34 PM. Reason: weird sentence

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, people think you are wrong! What an unjust, tyrannical world, ruled by cruel Social Justice Warriors!
    Last edited by TheImperios; 2017-09-13 at 12:42 PM.
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

Power without the knowledge of how to wield it is a dangerous thing....

In today's Social Media world, anyone and everyone can jump on any bandwagon of the day and put in their two cents just for the sake of saying I contributed, I stood up I mattered....

Social Activism pre- Social media required research, knowledge of the issues they are fighting and a sense of belonging. Social Activism has had some major victories and with those victories came a sense of power, of accomplishment. They took those wins and decided to push just a little bit further, and then just a little bit further. Power without the knowledge of when to apply it and when to hold it back is a dangerous thing.

Today, SJWs are more concerned about their footprint on social media, not the actual fight for those that need it. All they need is for one of their generals to post something as simple as a Celebrity wearing a Nazi costume 14 years ago and BOOM...... The troops come out SHOOTING off at the mouth, without knowing the person, without knowing the context of the situation, without any thought of the fact that this happened too many years ago and perhaps the person no longer thought it was funny, essentially, the Social Media troops fire round after round after round of words knowing that the more they shoot the more the target will get destroyed and that is all that matters to them.

Just look at your Social Media feeds of Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat....... there is ALWAYS someone getting offended by something or anything and running off at the mouth, and their troops will come running. It is no longer about "Social Justice" i is all about "I do not want to be one of the few who didnt say anything"

Many folks believe that internet access = license to say whatever you want without consequence

Don't engage

Can anyone clarify?
    How is that sexist? I know females who played male characters just so they wouldn't get hit on. Your guild must be full of 18ish people.

I commented that a lot of the guilds that bot spam their recruitment ads in chat are after numbers not players, getting players organically via dialog is much better and that I have experienced several guilds like that with a core group of like 7 guys and 1 girl mooching off like 400 other members while half the guys are trying to eBang the girl.

So, yeah. I'm an ahole. But that kind of stupid thing happens... a lot. often with plenty of bad drama.

Hah, so do the anti-SJWs, since they tend to create social justice wars over nothing at all.

I'm in a guild of adults, several women and men. Nobody's mooching, nobody's trying to "ebang".

Those guilds are great. I'm guessing you probably don't mass invite/accept everyone in the game world.

I commented that a lot of the guilds that bot spam their recruitment ads in chat are after numbers not players, getting players organically via dialog is much better and that I have experienced several guilds like that with a core group of like 7 guys and 1 girl mooching off like 400 other members while half the guys are trying to eBang the girl.

So, yeah. I'm an ahole. But that kind of stupid thing happens... a lot. often with plenty of bad drama.
    Again not clear what you did. What you said.

Yes allot of them spam for members...But those after spamming say look at their site or you talk on any version of a voice chat to find out what person you are....Atleast in 99% of the games i play it goes like that. Especially in WoW. And what has recruitment to do with them being SJW ( according to you).

And again i think you are the problem here ( you being the problem by picking these very rare guilds and i must assume trying to e-bang yourself). Most guy's do not join a guild to E-bang a girl/women...because how do you know they are women until you talk with them on voice chat or in forums?

If it happens allot to you....maybe a tip......DO NOT TRY TO E BANG EVERY GIRL YOU MEET ONLINE!!!! ( last sentence was sarcastic).

But for real. Until you are clear what you said to them to piss the off i must make assumptions.
    Lets be clear....
    - i played allot of shooters and in my hay day of not raiding i played about 5 MMO's and then some other games. I have only met 1 person who was trying to e-bang. The rest of the time i have not met it. So clearly its the guilds you are joining so far who are bad. And this might have been your first normal guild.

- i must assume looking at your responses. That you try'ed to E-bang a girl. Better said talked to her in a manner that could be picked up as hitting on her. And you either responded with bad wording like : wanna bang, or you went on with trying to hit on her after she said : not interested.
    In that case the following things apply that apply in real life: NO means NO and manners maketh man. Again if you reply what they said to you i might change my opinion. But it sounds like you where being a a-hole trying to hit on someone that did not want it.

- And if my above point is correct. Then this has NOTHING to do with SJW.

- And i am pretty sure you are at fault if you think stuff like this: experienced several guilds like that with a core group of like 7 guys and 1 girl mooching off like 400 other members while half the guys are trying to eBang the girl. That is a sick assumption.
    Last edited by baskev; 2017-09-13 at 01:08 PM. Reason: grammar edit.

Deleted
    1 girl mooching off

There's ways to point out things that happen
    And there's other ways to point out things that happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't clarify for you, my friend. All I can confirm is, that SJW's do suck.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Have you even a clue what social justice stands for?

You seem just a person who creates negative mood due to your prejudice...
    SJW is cancer, plain and simple.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

I tried to PM one of them legitimately asking them to explain.
    They replied in map chat with "Don't PM me and try to get me to validate your bigotry."

Oh baskev, you trolling me... some how assuming I'm all rapey because I have seen a shit ton of guys turn drama queen because they all had an eCrush on one of their guilds few female members.
    Last edited by Mijen; 2017-09-13 at 01:23 PM.