Thread: SJWs Kinda Suck

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mijen View Post
    so, yeah. I'm an ahole. But that kind of stupid thing happens. Often with plenty of bad drama.
    ftfy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

How do you know that you're talking with a female online?

Don't worry, they will tell you.

OP you're a man of culture, as men of culture, we understand that SJWs are a bane to society.

People ought to follow the rules of a society, and accept its burdens because they have accepted its benefits.

The problem with SJWs is that they deny that they have any benefits, so they stop following rules in order to make you follow the rules they deem correct.

It's a dangerous ideology.

Nerd culture in a nutshell--it's pretty much the same in the tech industry. You have a few female employees and the outgoing, social, and hospitable employees--they all tend to be above average at best. The men are seen as trying to get laid because said individuals are supposedly nicer to said female employees. Then, you get called into HR with the few other teams involved because of allegations of unfair sex-related treatment, and you can only proceed by explaining that it is as expected--that the individual who believes to be unfairly treated is treated in such an supposed manner because he is anti-social and next thing you know, despite being a very productive worker, he is transferred out of your team, putting you back weeks and eventually disappears from the company.

As for the "thing", yes, it exists, but stop sitting with your petty envious behavior. It does you no good and it does the company (guild) no good when you throw out such a thing--you're part of a team, genius. Sit there and imagine being on the other side--being accused of such a thing. You can claim to have autism or whatever the common excuse is for the absence of empathy, logic, and reasoning, but at the end of the day, it's obvious that an individual willing to destroy an environment is very likely going to be seen as the problem when there was otherwise never really a problem.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Well imagine my shock!"
    Burn it. BURN IT!

I think I get it.

A lot of people are just tired of hearing stupid shit and rather than deal with anything that questions their ideals they pigeon hole everything as good or bad based on a simple ideological filter.
    Last edited by Mijen; 2017-09-13 at 02:17 PM.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    I think I get it.

A lot of people are just tired of hearing stupid shit and rather than deal with anything that questions their ideals they pigeon hole everything as good or bad based on a simple ideological filter.
    In many cases yes, ironically including your comment. Have you actually stopped to think how wrong you are to try to go against the team? What good is it to randomly bitch that some dude on your team wants to give out his dong? No one likes drama and you're creating it.

Back in the '90's it was a big thing to complain about political correctness. Back then I thought this whole PC thing was stupid. A bunch of overly polite terms so people won't get offended.

Then I realized that the people who complained about political correctness the most were people who loved to blow that racist dog whistle real hard. These people just wanted a term they could cudgel their enemies with and nothing else. Its much the same today where political correctness has been boiled down to SJW.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Be wary of any group that doesn't allow open criticism and turns all hate outward while only allowing love within. Spoiler alert: It's fascism no matter what they brand themselves as.
    Either die a hero or watch yourself become the villain etc. etc.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Deleted
    I wonder how long it will take until people understand SJW is a shitty meme now and those that are anti-SJW are SJW warriors themselves just on the otherside

Never noticed it in any of my own guilds but have seen it especially in top guilds

Deleted
    I’ve said it before, i’ll say it again (before I get banned again anyway): SJWs are the worst people you will ever meet

It’s just like supplicating but angry “nice guys”: SJWs sit around on the internet pretending to be tolerant and open and “nice”, but they expect obedience, they want you to pay them respect - or else!

Contradict them on something like the wage gap or the gender debate or diversity etc and they will completely flip into this obsessed vindictive mode where you’re just “the enemy” and need to be silenced and destroyed. No room for open discussion, you must think this - or else!

By contrast, look at some of the anti-SJW posters (like me): we might be assholes (I definitely am), but we’re totally open about it. I will argue like a sometimes rude but very direct jackass using facts and logic, and I will call out bullshit every time I see it, and I won’t just end every debate with “oh you just think that because you’re a racistsexistbigotnazietc” (which is particularly fun for me being a minority)

SJWs will use indirect passive-aggressive shit to silence the debate. Shaming, guilt, ad hominem and just outright censorship when they can (like on this forum, or at google) in order to safeguard their dogmatic beliefs. It’s kind of like the old religious right with the “think of the children” stuff, or really any totalitarian-leaning group who thinks they ought to be able to tell everyone else how to think and behave. Open debate is the death of the SJW cult’s echo chamber

I mean look at people like Mall Security, Dhrizzle, Rorcanna, Batman, or the moderators like Endus and co - these are the worst kind of Stalinism-excusing, debate-stifling, punch-a-nazi SJW weirdos you will ever see posting on a forum

Even if you agree with some of their views on here, I can guarantee that once you meet these creepy, fucked-up people face-to-face, you’ll notice the crazy seeping out of them. You can sort of read the anger in their forum posts too, just under the surface, ready to boil over. Just debate one of these SJWs for a while and see what happens (spoiler alert: you won’t, you’ll be banned)

Anyway, I don’t post much here any more because of the above, let me at least leave a nice attachment of some value, below:

https://youtu.be/UQTfyjhvfH8

(Note that Ben Shapiro is the rather obviously jewish person that SJWs keep calling a “Nazi” - that’s how retarded SJWs are)

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-09-14 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Do I think he's arguing with sjw types? Maybe. One problem is we only got one side of the story. We both have seen some thirsty players trying to hit on anything with boobs I'm sure.
    No i did not mean that ( that you are thinking he is arguing with sjw types). Mean that he is making the people who kicked him from the guild for having ( according to them) a sexist/bigot view on something. He try's to call them sjw for that. Without referencing why he is calling that. Because he does not say why he said that got him kicked. So they could be sjw's....but if you look at all his post. Its clear that he thinks that at least 50% of all the men in gaming in guilds are only there to try and find a girlfriend etc in guilds.

And yes we gotten 1 side of the story. i asked him several times to explain what he said. But he says he does not know. But if you look at the things he says and how he says + the fact he said himself that they found him a sexist/bigot. It does not take a brain surgeon to come to the conclusion he might have said something to a women gamer that was not correct.

And i have said before in my 20+ years of online gaming...i have only seen it 1 time. And yes it could be that the average is higher...but not 50% like he says. And it still does not make it right!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    I think I get it.

You do something bad and get banned and now try to put it on the guild that kicked you. And make a whole discussion about sjw's...while its not about that.....

Kinda suck? You'll be jailed in 10 years for saying something moderately offensive. Stupid idiotic movement gone way too far that is government perpetuated, at least in Canada anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    I’ve said it before, i’ll say it again (before I get banned again anyway): SJWs are the worst people you will ever meet

It’s just like supplicating but angry “nice guys”: SJWs sit around on the internet pretending to be tolerant and open and “nice”, but they expect obedience, they want you to pay them respect - or else!

Contradict them on something like the wage gap or the gender debate or diversity etc and they will completely flip into this obsessed vindictive mode where you’re just “the enemy” and need to be silenced and destroyed. No room for open discussion, you must think this - or else!

By contrast, look at some of the anti-SJW posters (like me): we might be assholes (I definitely am), but we’re totally open about it. I will argue like a sometimes rude but very direct jackass using facts and logic, and I will call out bullshit every time I see it, and I won’t just end every debate with “oh you just think that because you’re a racistsexistbigotnazietc” (which is particularly fun for me being a minority)

SJWs will use indirect passive-aggressive shit to silence the debate. Shaming, guilt, ad hominem and just outright censorship when they can (like on this forum, or at google) in order to safeguard their dogmatic beliefs. It’s kind of like the old religious right with the “think of the children” stuff, or really any totalitarian-leaning group who thinks they ought to be able to tell everyone else how to think and behave. Open debate is the death of the SJW cult’s echo chamber

I mean look at people like Mall Security, Dhrizzle, Rorcanna, Batman, or the moderators like Endus and co - these are the worst kind of Stalinism-excusing, debate-stifling, punch-a-nazi SJW weirdos you will ever see posting on a forum

Even if you agree with some of their views on here, I can guarantee that once you meet these creepy, fucked-up people face-to-face, you’ll notice the crazy seeping out of them. You can sort of read the anger in their forum posts too, just under the surface, ready to boil over. Just debate one of these SJWs for a while and see what happens (spoiler alert: you won’t, you’ll be banned)

Anyway, I don’t post much here any more because of the above, let me at least leave a nice attachment of some value, below:

https://youtu.be/UQTfyjhvfH8

(Note that Ben Shapiro is the rather obviously jewish person that SJWs keep calling a “Nazi” - that’s how retarded SJWs are)

SJW are like extreme right horrible people.

But this thread is not about SJW's. The original poster wants it to be. But if you look at his story. Its clear that he did something a normal gaming person would not do. All he wants is people to agree with him.

As for ben shapiro...could have picked a worse guy to pick for your points to come across. That is like a extreme left person picking the young turks.

If you look at how he talks. He talks very general. He twists words in some cases to make things sound different. And he sometimes not mentions the actual facts. He is also sometimes right btw. But just like TYT he is a person who does not always tells the truth.

And yes do not get me started on mall security....he can contradict himself in the same freaking post .

Anti sjw are btw not assholes...if you do it correctly. I am very left in most things. And some a bit right. ( ill give example's below). And i also hate SJW's.
    The problem with censorship in this case. Is the fact that people like Ben or TYT obscure the facts. Talk with emotion etc. And it will only snowball.

some example's:
    - i am pro abortion...BUT i think a cut of week ( no pun intended) is the end of the 2nd trimester. And women who are not raped etc...should only be able to abort more then 1 or 2 times if the baby has some sickness or something like that. ( so both left and right on this)
    - i am pro lbgtq. But they should have the same rights...not more rights!!!! And if a non government company wants to refuse gay clientele its there choice. Just like its our choice not to go to the company.
    - i am pro real refugee's. But i am against wealth seeker refugee's. Or refugee's that want to go to a specific country.
    - i think diversity is a good thing in a workplace, from company's to movies. But it should not be written down in the numbers. like x amount of z must be y. Because it will not always be good for the company/movie's. And most of the time when they talk about diversity. They talk about women, lbgtq or black people. Asian, native america, Arabic etc are rarely spoken about.

People get offended by observations of reality.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    some example's:
    - i am pro abortion...BUT i think a cut of week ( no pun intended) is the end of the 2nd trimester. And women who are not raped etc...should only be able to abort more then 1 or 2 times if the baby has some sickness or something like that. ( so both left and right on this)
    I don't know where you got your facts, but that is not pro-abortion. Additionally - NOBODY is pro-abortion. NOBODY is in favor of abortion as the best choice that people can make. It's terrible. Nobody wants to do it. People are put in a situation where the options are to raise a child they can't afford, give up their child to strangers (and incur very high medical risks along the way), or never have the child. People are pro-CHOICE, because they want to be able to make that decision for themselves, rather than have other people decide it for them. Plain and simple - if you are in favor of putting unreasonable restrictions on abortion (i.e. any restriction other than "is this fetus developed enough to be viable on its own outside the womb?", then you are not pro-choice.
    - i am pro lbgtq. But they should have the same rights...not more rights!!!! And if a non government company wants to refuse gay clientele its there choice. Just like its our choice not to go to the company.
    To be clear, would you also be in favor of a business choosing not to serve clientele on the basis of race? Or religion? Or national origin? Those are all protected statuses, same as gender and orientation. If I post a "NO WHITES ALLOWED HERE" in my shop window, would that bother you?
    - i am pro real refugee's. But i am against wealth seeker refugee's. Or refugee's that want to go to a specific country.
    The laws are in agreement with you. First safe country. People trying to get around that are violating the law, and should be deported (back to the first safe country they were in). Wealth seeker refugees are a problem, but it is a difficult one to prove. Who am I to say that you left Iraq to come to the US to seek fortune rather than fleeing a warzone?
    - i think diversity is a good thing in a workplace, from company's to movies. But it should not be written down in the numbers. like x amount of z must be y. Because it will not always be good for the company/movie's. And most of the time when they talk about diversity. They talk about women, lbgtq or black people. Asian, native america, Arabic etc are rarely spoken about.
    The law is on your side here as well. Race is a protected status; you can no more deny a white person a job because they are white than you could a black person for being black.

SJWs > Social Conservatives

SJW basically stands for "assholes who hate you if you're a cis white heterosexual male, or sometimes not even any of those things".
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    I don't know where you got your facts, but that is not pro-abortion. Additionally - NOBODY is pro-abortion. NOBODY is in favor of abortion as the best choice that people can make. It's terrible. Nobody wants to do it. People are put in a situation where the options are to raise a child they can't afford, give up their child to strangers (and incur very high medical risks along the way), or never have the child. People are pro-CHOICE, because they want to be able to make that decision for themselves, rather than have other people decide it for them. Plain and simple - if you are in favor of putting unreasonable restrictions on abortion (i.e. any restriction other than "is this fetus developed enough to be viable on its own outside the womb?", then you are not pro-choice.
    To be clear, would you also be in favor of a business choosing not to serve clientele on the basis of race? Or religion? Or national origin? Those are all protected statuses, same as gender and orientation. If I post a "NO WHITES ALLOWED HERE" in my shop window, would that bother you?
    The laws are in agreement with you. First safe country. People trying to get around that are violating the law, and should be deported (back to the first safe country they were in). Wealth seeker refugees are a problem, but it is a difficult one to prove. Who am I to say that you left Iraq to come to the US to seek fortune rather than fleeing a warzone?
    The law is on your side here as well. Race is a protected status; you can no more deny a white person a job because they are white than you could a black person for being black.
    ....did i talk about facts??? nope.... And if you read my post...you could have read that i was talking about stuff i am both left and right on.

abortion
    you say allot but i do not care. I said my opinion about abortion. I do not know what to call it otherwise. But i am not pro life either...meaning they should never abort. So yeah pro abortion my not be right. Then i am not pro choice in your rhetoric. But in general rhetoric i fall in between everything. Because i really think people should have a right to abort but not complete right. You talk about not being able to pay for it...its bullshit. If you do not want a baby you should not have unprotected sex or abort before you are 6 or 7 months pregnant . And yes there are allot of grey area's. But if you had like 1 , 2 or 3 abortions just because you did not want the baby...you should not have unprotected sex. And if you in your great "wisdom" read my opinion about it. If there are any other reasons abortion is okay. And about 2nd trimester thing if the change for most baby's to survive after that time abortion should not be a option ( again their are exceptions). But if you willingly...or not using protection get pregnant and then choose to abort that late you should really think about the next time.

So to some up..seeing that you can not read: abortion is okay in in allot of situations. But if you are just risking it, and you do it several times. You should not be able to abort if you have not valid reasons. ( i am talking about late abortions) if you abort everytime in the first trimester or even later....its her/their choice. I am talking about start 3th trimester...( sorry if i was not clear on it)

on lbgtq: to your question: Yes. And we have a right to protest that company. We have a right to go on yelp and give in negative reviews. Its their company...if we force people to accept our way of thinking are we better then nazi's etc?? nope. Lets put it this way...in your opinion i could enter your home...even if you say i can not!?!?! I agree with you that it should not happen....and i agree with you its racism, discrimination etc....But there is no line in this. In your rhetoric child sex offenders should be able to go into schools....
    We either except individual rights...or we enforce general rights.

*side not...i do think ANY company get ANY money from a government should accept EVERYONE and service EVERYONE!!! Even if the government only pays for the suger cubes.

refugee's
    Yup i agree its difficult to prove. And there have been cases of people faking being hunted for being gay just to get into country's. But apperntly you think i am a monster and just want to deport all of them. I am not.....

diversity
    I do not care about the law. I think every sane person would like to get a job not because of there race, gender, religion etc but because they are wanted. And i also think every sane person knows that diversity does not mean black or white, women or men, old or young...And the general talk about its is black vs white. Male vs Female.
    only in Hawaiian 5-0 and hellboy there was talk about asian diversity. And you never EVER hear people talk about transgenders in high places...

Btw i do not care about the law...these are opinions. And yes i sometimes right things very black and white in these post...But if i want to talk about every option my reaction would be 12 pages long.

To explain some more things: I am part native american ( 1-18 or something near it), part Romanian gypsy ( also small part), i run around with allot of non white people, my sister is married to a women and has a child.If i would draw you a family tree. Most of the ( if not all) of the Game of thrones family lines would be very easy in-comparison. I am bi sexual ( believe me its worse in most cases to be bi then gay.... i say i am gay sometimes just to make it easier). I work with people with down syndrome etc. And i have worked with refugee's and help them. I am also a chronically ill. So believe me...i have had racism, discrimination to me or my friends/family. I know how it feels to be judged. And i know how it feels not to be seen as a whole person.
    Its the internet so things might come over black and white...but i am very grey on some subjects. Because i have seen it go both ways . Meaning extremely not allowing things or extremely forcing things...both are not okay.

Lastly i was responding to a person who makes this WHOLE thread about People being sjw and trying to start a discussion about it...while its pretty clear he was being a A-hole towards women....

Deleted
    So after 17 years of gaming, your largest complaint is being called sexist?