[Balance] TSM and Inc

Hey guys! When using Incarnation should the owl trinket be used at the start of Inc or 10 secs into Inc so it overlaps with the higher haste at the end of Inc? I would guess that the higher haste at the end of Inc would proc the extra damage more, but I'd like a more definitive answer on that. Thanks! :-)

bump i'd like to know that too + out of curiousity what are yall boomies using your argunites on?

Yes Owl scales with haste so it is best to use it at the tailend of Incarnation so they both expire at the same time, and save your Incarnation cooldown until your Owl has enough time on CD to last during the duration, unless prolonging that Incarnation would prevent you from casting Incarnation again later in the fight

Quote Originally Posted by DrJ105 View Post
    Hey guys! When using Incarnation should the owl trinket be used at the start of Inc or 10 secs into Inc so it overlaps with the higher haste at the end of Inc? I would guess that the higher haste at the end of Inc would proc the extra damage more, but I'd like a more definitive answer on that. Thanks! :-)

Idk if it's optimal but I usually just pop them together (and sometimes even delay using Inc with IFE to line up with Owl or Owl to line up with CA). Granted, I usually use CA (since I'm lazy and don't swap for farm content and my "base" is AoE talents), but for Inc, I'd imagine popping it ~8-9 seconds into Inc would be optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by sinofasin View Post
    bump i'd like to know that too + out of curiousity what are yall boomies using your argunites on?

Trinkets, trinkets, trinkets. Pray for a TF Arcano (or Owl I guess).

That said, this second question is really off topic now that I think about it, lol.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-09-13 at 06:01 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Can you even get ToS trinkets? I think only thing you'd hope for is arcano, whispers, or TF stat stick.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it! :-)

Polar, I do the same thing when I use CA for AOE fights. For ST build I'll keep delaying owl til 10 secs into Inc since I'm a hopeless tryhard. >.>

I use most of my argunite trying to get a 910 arcanocrystal (I have an 860 one now). Every now and then I'll mix it up and try to get WF/socketed versions of the 910 items I still have. I didn't think you could get ToS trinkets from argunite . . . . . but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Can you even get ToS trinkets? I think only thing you'd hope for is arcano, whispers, or TF stat stick.
    You can get ToS tier, so should be able to get trinkets too.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Seriously??? I did not know that! Hmmmmmm

I pop both together on pull because, with IFE, I'm almost always waiting on the Owl CD rather than Incarn. Popping Owl later just delays Incarn even more imo.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    You can get ToS tier, so should be able to get trinkets too.
    You definitely can, got a 910 Terror from below yesterday. If you are using IFE with owl, do not delay the usage at all, you want those 2 CDs to be up at the same time as much as possible, if you let them get too out of sync you can really mess yourself up. Theres really no reason to delay it.

Yeah, I use IFE on every fight and if I don't have to move I can reset Inc when the owl is still 15-20 secs from resetting. I guess if waiting the 5-10 secs for the owl reset to be 10 secs before using Inc causes me to lose an inc it wouldn't be worth waiting. I don't think that's been an issue for me though. I'll have to pay attention to it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by NotesChords View Post
    You definitely can, got a 910 Terror from below yesterday. If you are using IFE with owl, do not delay the usage at all, you want those 2 CDs to be up at the same time as much as possible, if you let them get too out of sync you can really mess yourself up. Theres really no reason to delay it.
    There are many and they have been relayed in this topic http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Inc?p=47299739