Poll: Did / Do you enjoy the new Seat of the Triumvirate Dungeon?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Do / Did you Enjoy the New Argus Dungeon?

Simple questions, do / did you enjoy the newest dungeon in the world of warcraft?

Personally I loved it. Very different theme from any dungeon we have so far ever made in the game.

It was fun, mechanics were interesting and the bosses were on point.

Dungeon was, / is fun.

Personally I liked it. Very unique theme from any dungeon we have so far ever made in entire the game.

It was fun, mechanics fun interesting and the bosses on point fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the setting and the little mechanics I did see but I need to do it on Mythic/M+ because heroic was hella easy and bosses died in like 1 minute or less.

Uninspiring, lazy, too short, garbage. "Naa not really" does not adequately explain how bad it is, but I was forced to choose it because of the bias in the poll options.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Uninspiring, lazy, too short, garbage. "Naa not really" does not adequately explain how bad it is, but I was forced to choose it because of the bias in the poll options.
    Bias?

It says Yes, No and Sort of. Where the hell is the bias lol? You are given 3 options all of which are positive, in between and negative. You must have a different definition of bias.

On topic yes I did. I imagine it's going to be interesting on Mythic Keystone.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Bias?

It says Yes, No and Sort of. Where the hell is the bias lol? You are given 3 options all of which are positive, in between and negative. You must have a different definition of bias.

On topic yes I did. I imagine it's going to be interesting on Mythic Keystone.
    The "not really" on the end implies that I didn't unequivocally dislike it. Not everyone is as well versed, so I don't fault you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    The "not really" on the end implies that I didn't unequivocally dislike it. Not everyone is as well versed, so I don't fault you.
    I don't fault you either for thinking a poll with 3 clear as day choices is biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I don't fault you either for thinking a poll with 3 clear as day choices is biased.
    Thanks for the chuckles

I enjoyed it. Though it was a bit on the easy side on regular mythic. Barely got to see most of the mechanics. That being said, I did it with a a completely fresh group (First time for everyone) and so when we got to the third boss. we just cleared the trash we thought would be problem. Turns out, he calls all trash in the area when the fight begins. Made for a fun "oh shit" moment and our only wipe.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

Bad dungeon. Boring, bland.

BBB rating
    Last edited by tikcol; 2017-09-13 at 04:58 PM.

It was ok, maybe about as good as Dark heart Thicket. I'm mainly glad that blizz is adding more dungeons again in content patches, unlike wod/mop...

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    It was ok, maybe about as good as Dark heart Thicket. I'm mainly glad that blizz is adding more dungeons again in content patches, unlike wod/mop...
    Well they can now since Dungeons consistently scale over the course of the expansion. I'd rather have 1 per patch with a total of 3 than 3 at the end.

Karazhan was awesome, Cathedral was alright but nothing amazing and Triumvirate is actually pretty good.

Short...to the point... told a story. It's what all dungeons should aspire to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was a bit disappointed by the super small size, but other then that I liked it.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Except for the second boss whose spawn conditions are not really made clear, the dungeon was "ok". I really enjoyed the last two bosses on M+.

That second boss spawn conditions really put a dark splotch* over the whole experience though.

*pun intended

I really enjoyed it,especially the last two bosses.

However since we're on MMO-C you'll get a majority of negative votes

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    No. It would have been better as a solo scenario so that I didn't have to crawl back to do the world quest for it because the tank couldn't be bothered.

An utterly pointless new addition to the game.

On the bright side I suppose it was quick. The new Maw of Souls perhaps?

Only negative was the WQ was bugged and didn't register the last portal close, was just for shitty gear anyway. Dungeon though was awesome, short, to the point, boss boss boss!

My group had a world quest where we had to close 4 rifts. After we killed the final boss we realized we hadn't found the last one...

We searched this dungeon up and down. We ran around the entire thing and searched every possible nook and cranny and could not find it.
    Felt like we were in there an eternity. So much running around. So much unnecessary trash, looking for this stupid 4th rift that apparently wasn't even there. We couldn't finish the WQ. Kind of soured the experience.

Aside from that though... pretty okay dungeon? I couldn't really tell if there were any interesting fight mechanics at all, because my first look was on Heroic, but I do remember the annoying gravity center effects throughout the dungeon while running around. They normally just got in the way and were positioned so they mostly slowed you down. The pull could also be used to get you across half the distance to an area faster, and with movement abilities like Blink or Leap, the gravity centers could have been these fun half-boosts in the dungeon, but instead they were just annoying. I kept thinking to myself that I could see a group just running into and splashing around in these things for the boost and then teleport or bouncing out with an ability... but because of the way they were placed next to terrain, or the way groups were lined up, it's like they were meant to be hindrances rather than something fun to jump in. Like, they weren't positioned in a friendly manner, it was almost... hostile. I don't think anyone went back to jump in the void pools unless we absolutely had to in order to explore the dungeon more in our vain attempt to try and find that last buggy WQ rift. I think they missed the fun mark, but for people looking for a challenging Mythic maybe it'll be more compelling.

mi view is inbetween sort of and yes its gonan be annoying as fyck do manage that grip emchanic from trash on m+