Poll: Did / Do you enjoy the new Seat of the Triumvirate Dungeon?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    My group had a world quest where we had to close 4 rifts. After we killed the final boss we realized we hadn't found the last one...

We searched this dungeon up and down. We ran around the entire thing and searched every possible nook and cranny and could not find it.
    Felt like we were in there an eternity. So much running around. So much unnecessary trash, looking for this stupid 4th rift that apparently wasn't even there. We couldn't finish the WQ. Kind of soured the experience.

Aside from that though... pretty okay dungeon? I couldn't really tell if there were any interesting fight mechanics at all, because my first look was on Heroic, but I do remember the annoying gravity center effects throughout the dungeon while running around. They normally just got in the way and were positioned so they mostly slowed you down. The pull could also be used to get you across half the distance to an area faster, and with movement abilities like Blink or Leap, the gravity centers could have been these fun half-boosts in the dungeon, but instead they were just annoying. I kept thinking to myself that I could see a group just running into and splashing around in these things for the boost and then teleport or bouncing out with an ability... but because of the way they were placed next to terrain, or the way groups were lined up, it's like they were meant to be hindrances rather than something fun to jump in. Like, they weren't positioned in a friendly manner, it was almost... hostile. I don't think anyone went back to jump in the void pools unless we absolutely had to in order to explore the dungeon more in our vain attempt to try and find that last buggy WQ rift. I think they missed the fun mark, but for people looking for a challenging Mythic maybe it'll be more compelling.
    The fourth rift is, if it's similar to all the groups I've done it in, to the right (east) after the wall is removed. There's an area back there that's almost the opposite direction you need to go to get to the next boss (west then north). Every group skipped going that way thinking they could just keep going forward and then wanted to go scouring the map pulling trash to find it. It's funky because there are 2 different types of portals. One needed to spawn the boss that several have to be cleared and then a different set that's for the world quest. Both are marked on the minimap by yellow circles so they look the same. Most people don't understand why some of them disappear from the map which happens when the threshold for spawning the boss is hit on the first type of portal.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    bias in the poll options.
    You must struggle irl a bit. You don't always need to be 100% blunt to get a point across.

If someone asks you if you enjoyed dinner, and you say "Nah not really" that clearly states no, just in a non ass-hat way.

In all honesty, this was the first time I ever ran through a raid/dungeon on the month it released, let alone the very day it released. So I would say I really enjoyed doing it with a fresh mind and not knowing what to expect and yet not having to stress over the possibility of making some serious mistake or ignoring some important mechanic and ridiculing myself.

As for the dungeon specifically, I found it kind of short but then again I didn't do it on mythic+ so I wouldn't know. Like others have said, the change in theme is always welcome, though I felt like I couldn't care less about the bosses, some of them didn't even get a single reference during the Argus questing and they were really just loot piñatas for me.

Enjoyed all 5 minutes of it

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    You must struggle irl a bit. You don't always need to be 100% blunt to get a point across.

If someone asks you if you enjoyed dinner, and you say "Nah not really" that clearly states no, just in a non ass-hat way.
    For someone with so many posts in such a short amount of time around here, it's amazing how unaware you are. I don't need to be cognizant of niceties over whether or not I enjoyed a dungeon, either.

I enjoyed it, think it'll be a lot more fun on M+.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

My group had a world quest where we had to close 4 rifts. After we killed the final boss we realized we hadn't found the last one...

We searched this dungeon up and down. We ran around the entire thing and searched every possible nook and cranny and could not find it.
    Felt like we were in there an eternity. So much running around. So much unnecessary trash, looking for this stupid 4th rift that apparently wasn't even there. We couldn't finish the WQ. Kind of soured the experience.
    My team left the dungeon and I decided to finish the WQ alone. I was able to do it without much trouble. I was able to avoid most trash except the ones guarding each portal (2 mobs per portal). You just need to check the area highlighted in the map, the portals are close to the four "corners" of the area (notice the weird pattern the area follows, there's a stretch going south, probably the portal you missed).

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    My team left the dungeon and I decided to finish the WQ alone. I was able to do it without much trouble. I was able to avoid most trash except the ones guarding each portal (2 mobs per portal). You just need to check the area highlighted in the map, the portals are close to the four "corners" of the area (notice the weird pattern the area follows, there's a stretch going south, probably the portal you missed).
    Make no mistake, we scoured the ENTIRE dungeon. It just was not showing up for any of us. Everyone was looking, it was just straight up not showing up for us.

Make no mistake, we scoured the ENTIRE dungeon. It just was not showing up for any of us. Everyone was looking, it was just straight up not showing up for us.
    Strange indeed. Maybe a bug they fixed later?

Pretty boring on heroic mode. I can see it being better in mythic+ where you can't just ignore all the mechanics.

Kinda disappointed with the setting. I would of prefered a big temple of some kind.

Nope. Another lazy ass dungeon with 99% copy&paste.

The theme is very interesting, the end result isn't.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    For someone with so many posts in such a short amount of time around here, it's amazing how unaware you are. I don't need to be cognizant of niceties over whether or not I enjoyed a dungeon, either.
    The fact it says what it does, it 110% Jay baiting, (Which you fell for pretty impressively, funny because you have been around so "long")
    But still, anyone reading it, knows clear as day that it means "no"

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Simple questions, do / did you enjoy the newest dungeon in the world of warcraft?

Personally I loved it. Very different theme from any dungeon we have so far ever made in the game.

It was fun, mechanics were interesting and the bosses were on point.
    I don't have anything against it personally, but bosses melted so fast they didn't have time to cast anything. We'll see how it really feels once Mythic Keystones drop on that place.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Short, uninteresting, the whole run would take 3-4 minutes where it not packed with absurd amounts of trash. I dont even really feel all that bothered to find an optimal path between bosses.

The new void effects are cool, but i dont need to set foot in the dungeon to see those, i can literally see the exact same terrain and the exact same effects by just running up north. To the region where the "dungeon" takes place. Ive pulled that whole road of elites several times now checking for Thanos spawns.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was forgettable.
    I can't even remember the mechanics. If I were to do it again right now, It'd be like running it for the first time until I get to the guy who calls for help because that was just hilarious. When he did that I just turned my character to look at everyone and everyone was doing the same thing. The dungeon really reminds me of that dungeon from Mists, with the aberration things, but a more low budget version of it.

The last boss is extremely underwhelming presentation wise. You fight in a tiny little miscellaneous room and none of the models stand out, there's just shadow puddles.
    What they should've done for the last boss was make you fight in pitch black darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    The fact it says what it does, it 110% Jay baiting, (Which you fell for pretty impressively, funny because you have been around so "long")
    But still, anyone reading it, knows clear as day that it means "no"
    Calling it out =/= "falling for it" Bringing new meaning to your own name.

And I'd hope anyone reading it can tell it's the only option resembling no.

Did it in Heroic and Mythic mode.

The mechanics are too light, the hardest boss is the 2nd, because of his pets.
    The last boss is a joke.

was like a scenario
    i was tabbed most of the time as a healer, ignoring mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Bias?

It says Yes, No and Sort of. Where the hell is the bias lol? You are given 3 options all of which are positive, in between and negative. You must have a different definition of bias.

On topic yes I did. I imagine it's going to be interesting on Mythic Keystone.
    There's 2 options for good and 1 for bad. There's neither a neutral(if anything the negative is closer to neutral) nor an absolute bad.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quite boring. The area it takes place in is already used as part of the map on Mac'aree anyway so you don't see anything new. The trash is the same throughout and don't have anything interesting about them in the first place. Compared to CoEN, which personally I thought was an excellent dungeon aesthetically and in its mechanical difficulty (although it was overtuned initially) I was very disappointed. Definitely expected more from the last boss setting, mainly the actual 'Seat' referred to in the dungeon's name, but getting in there for it to be a small, undetailed chapel-thing was pretty rubbish.
    start9