Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Buy this flying mount that you can't fly with for the next 18 months!!!! GG blizz
    They "fly" on the ground if that makes you feel better about it (not meant as an insult, just a fun poke).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Yet we can fly them in every other zone, except what 8 zones. Nice try though.
    Oh come on. You know there will be a shitstorm about flying again. 8.0 could have 20 new zones with flying from the beginning and 1 zone with no flying and people would still loose their mind.

Buy this flying mount that you can't fly with for the next 18 months!!!! GG blizz
    Or maybe it could be the ONLY mounts that can fly everywhere! Pay us 40 bucks and you can fly on Argus!

those mounts are badass, i havent played wow in a while but i seriously wanted to buy them.
    that ZAH-pellin, my god
    There's also nothing stopping Blizzard from resurrecting both Arthas and Archimonde and turning them into super saiyans so that they can fuse and fight Sargeras

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    WoD: Buy this thing and we'll throw in a flying mount! (people got excited for a new flying mount)

Virtual Ticket: Buy this thing and we'll throw in a flying mount! (people got excited for a new flying mount)

Don't get me completely wrong here: I understand that it's a unique bonus thing that's completely extra and in-addition to what you're actually paying for(the virtual ticket). I get that people like to collect mounts. I just think that, given Blizzard's stance and treatment of flight, it's strange that they're still using flying mounts as a bonus, and that people are getting inordinately excited about it.

You disagree. I guess that's all there really is to say about it. /shrug
    Guess what, you can fly in those *GASP* flying mounts that they are offering with the virtual ticket! Who woulda thought!?!?!?!?!?!

Also guess what, you can still *GASP* USE those mounts in non-flying enabled zones! Who woulda thought!?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously, you and your cronies constantly complaining about Blizzard and this game need to just stop and move on with your lives. This is a cool mount regardless of flying.

B-b-b-butttt....u kin still fly in da old zones! TROLOLOLOL!!!!!! /sarcasm

It is kind of a headscratcher. Sometimes I can't tell if Blizzard is a genius at marketing, or just completely oblivious.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just in!: Flying mounts also serve as ground mounts!

More at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Guess what, you can fly in those *GASP* flying mounts that they are offering with the virtual ticket! Who woulda thought!?!?!?!?!?!

Also guess what, you can still *GASP* USE those mounts in non-flying enabled zones! Who woulda thought!?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously, you and your cronies constantly complaining about Blizzard and this game need to just stop and move on with your lives. This is a cool mount regardless of flying.
    Holy shit man, I WISH I had cronies. Then I wouldn't have to deal with some of these posts personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    can use blizz balance and just trade a little bit of gold for it
    Shh don't tell people this. Things like this is what makes token costs skyrocket cause people can't help themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit man, I WISH I had cronies. Then I wouldn't have to deal with some of these posts personally.
    It just gets old and tiring to constantly read your diatribe and useless drivel being posted every day. You are just starting to sound like an echo chamber for yourself and those who agree with you, especially regarding the whole "no-flight! whaaaaaaa whaaaaaaa whaaaaaa" posts.

This just in!: Flying mounts also serve as ground mounts!

More at 11.
    On a more serious note: Given their stance and general attitude towards flying, why didn't they just make unique ground mounts for the bonus then? It just seems very contradictory and hypocritical for Blizzard to consistently and persistently talk about how little the want flying in the game, but then turn around and offer what is obviously meant to be a flying mount as a bonus.

I really wish they'd make up their minds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if there was ever anything to get me to buy a ticket it would be these mounts...just depends on if I can comfortably blow the 40 dollars when the time comes around.

It just gets old and tiring to constantly read your diatribe and useless drivel being posted every day. You are just starting to sound like an echo chamber for yourself and those who agree with you, especially regarding the whole "no-flight! whaaaaaaa whaaaaaaa whaaaaaa" posts.
    And it just gets old and tiring to constantly read people glossing over and ignoring obvious flaws and contradictions, "Because Blizzard". If you don't like it, don't read it.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a more serious note: Given their stance and general attitude towards flying, why didn't they just make unique ground mounts for the bonus then? It just seems very contradictory and hypocritical for Blizzard to consistently and persistently talk about how little the want flying in the game, but then turn around and offer what is obviously meant to be a flying mount as a bonus.

I really wish they'd make up their minds.
    Because there are flight enabled zones in the game.

Any more theories?

Because there are flight enabled zones in the game.

Any more theories?
    Exactly.

They HAVE made up their minds, the Legion model for flying is the way going forward. The issue is that the pro-flying zealots don't like the decision that's been made.

Blizzard will keep making ground AND flying mounts, because flying is still a part of the game. We were never able to fly in new zones added after an expansion had released anyway. And before some smartass comes along: No, Tanaan Jungle was opened as a final patch area, it was not a new island added.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Oh come on. You know there will be a shitstorm about flying again. 8.0 could have 20 new zones with flying from the beginning and 1 zone with no flying and people would still loose their mind.
    Well that is true.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    buy these products or in this case service to get flying mounts. We dont like flying though because game design is hard and I can only make awkward terrain to be engaging.

Deleted
    I've never bought the virtual ticket and I still don't want to as I won't enjoy watching Blizzcon without any chat, I like to see others reaction as I react to something as well. However, I really want this mount..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    I've never bought the virtual ticket and I still don't want to as I won't enjoy watching Blizzcon without any chat, I like to see others reaction as I react to something as well. However, I really want this mount..
    Its pretty much a "must buy" if you play the game still. The mounts are that good. Especially the Alliance one.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Its pretty much a "must buy" if you play the game still. The mounts are that good. Especially the Alliance one.
    My 300+ mounts disagree. They are largely all the same once you get to a certain amount.

And they are gona look pretty silly hovering 1meter over Argus. I guess you can look cool afking in dalaran right?