Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Pretty sick mounts but idk about $40 sick :/

Have never bought virtual ticket before and probably still won't
    I usually buy the virtual ticket every year. The in game loot is a bonus. I enjoy watching everything at the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    So how long are these available for purchase? How long is the blizzcon ticket available?
    Its not a Blizzcon Ticket your buying...those sold out months ago....your buying a Virtual Ticket to be able to watch Blizzcon from your home...and as someone note early in this thread you can buy up till Blizzcon starts which is Nov 3/4

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    I usually buy the virtual ticket every year. The in game loot is a bonus. I enjoy watching everything at the show.
    I have always wanted those Murky type pets but living on a fixed income cause I am disabled and I have never been able to afford the money for the VT ticket until now with Blizzard putting in the WoW Tokens and then just lately being able to apply the Token too Bnet balance.....I really could careless about the watching Blizzcon I'd rather read what happen then watch it....matter fact I will be buying the next expansion with Gold placed on my Bnet Balance.
    Last edited by MouseD; 2017-09-14 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Pretty sick mounts but idk about $40 sick :/

Have never bought virtual ticket before and probably still won't
    WoW Tokens on US realms jumped from ~152k to 192k after the announcement as people were jumping on the virtual ticket.. They are dropping back down pretty quickly though.

I was about to dump ~600k gold into hearthstone cards because I don't have many great ones from the new expansion, but then I saw token prices were 40k higher than I saw this morning. Guess that gold is getting dumped into a flying boat instead once tokens come back down.

If the light robot is worth 500k, flying boat is definitely worth 600k.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Its not a Blizzcon Ticket your buying...those sold out months ago....your buying a Virtual Ticket to be able to watch Blizzcon from your home...and as someone note early in this thread you can buy up till Blizzcon starts which is Nov 4/5
    You can actually buy the VT til around 2 weeks AFTER Blizzcon.

Love the Alliance mount, goes so well with my Outlaw rogue's pirate transmog. Last time I purchased a virtual ticket was back in '08 with the BBB.
    Last edited by Helryx; 2017-09-14 at 05:12 AM.

Resident Idiot
    Anarchists Commies and Nazis, oh my!

this mount made wow tokens in eu go from 240k to 320k :P

It'll turn from an airship to a land ship when the next xpac comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    WoW Tokens on US realms jumped from ~152k to 192k after the announcement as people were jumping on the virtual ticket.. They are dropping back down pretty quickly though.

I was about to dump ~600k gold into hearthstone cards because I don't have many great ones from the new expansion, but then I saw token prices were 40k higher than I saw this morning. Guess that gold is getting dumped into a flying boat instead once tokens come back down.

I had heard that Lightforge mount was going to be 500K...no problem...but why is it listed on the NPC on the ship for 531K and some change.

If you can't carry two people, you need a bigger boat!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post

Hmmm... Might be a good time to sell some tokens. Maybe I can help shift that supply and demand for you. I don't see myself using these mounts, but may want some gold for BoEs when new raid launches.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Love the Alliance mount, goes so well with my Outlaw rogue's pirate transmog. Last time I purchased a virtual ticket was back in '08 with the BBB.
    Oh that's a good point. I haven't played my Worgen pirate much lately, but this would help commemorate our huntdown of that villain Sylvanas!

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You can actually buy the VT til around 2 weeks AFTER Blizzcon.
    I have never brought a VT cause for one I couldn't afford it with real cash and I'd rather read the stuff that happens there then watch it...but now with that mount being attached too VT I was all in for that and brought it with my Bnet Balance.....and I didn't really know how long you could get the VT and that you could get it after Blizzcon was over with, I did know from others you could buy VT on day Blizzcon started though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    If you can't carry two people, you need a bigger boat!

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm... Might be a good time to sell some tokens. Maybe I can help shift that supply and demand for you. I don't see myself using these mounts, but may want some gold for BoEs when new raid launches.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh that's a good point. I haven't played my Worgen pirate much lately, but this would help commemorate our huntdown of that villain Sylvanas!
    These mounts can carry a passenger.....

Merely a Setback Winter Blossom's Avatar
    I always buy the Virtual Ticket, so this is a very nice bonus. I was expecting another murloc companion pet, tbh. Quite happy with a mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I always buy the Virtual Ticket, so this is a very nice bonus. I was expecting another murloc companion pet, tbh. Quite happy with a mount.
    A murloc mount would be better tho

That Alliance mount is fucking awesome. The Horde mount... Not so much.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    I had heard that Lightforge mount was going to be 500K...no problem...but why is it listed on the NPC on the ship for 531K and some change.
    Rep. It's meant to come down to 500k when exalted (you can only buy at exalted) and exalted gives you a faction "discount". Faction discount actually means in most cases that it drops to the price that Blizz intended for it to be anyway.
    Last edited by Fritters154; 2017-09-14 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    this mount made wow tokens in eu go from 240k to 320k :P
    which was expected . especially that this years VT will cover much more then in previous years + you have the option of rewatch which is very nice since what always annoyed me at a lot conventions is that a lot is happening at the same time and you cant really split in 2 or 3 to see all .

blizzard is definetly upping their game

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    which was expected . especially that this years VT will cover much more then in previous years + you have the option of rewatch which is very nice since what always annoyed me at a lot conventions is that a lot is happening at the same time and you cant really split in 2 or 3 to see all .

blizzard is definetly upping their game
    Also I don't think the price is going to go down, considering Destiny2 coming out soon and next expansion probably purchasable for WoW tokens as well. You will be lucky to be able to buy a token now too, as it seems out of stock. Took me an hour yesterday to actually find one available on the AH.

Nevertheless, mount is a good addition to the Blizzcon ticket. If not for the cool look, I would not buy the ticket at all.

OK this would be the first time I will buy these tickets. Cool mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Have fun using these on Argus ... oh wait.
    Don't know about the horde one but alliance mount is definitely good on ground too!

Really tempting, although I am generally against buying mounts.

I saw on wowhead that the achievement for owning these is called [Rides of War]. Could this be a hint towards a Tides of War expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Really tempting, although I am generally against buying mounts.

I saw on wowhead that the achievement for owning these is called [Rides of War]. Could this be a hint towards a Tides of War expansion?
    Possibly. Someone earlier in the thread said that Blizzcon goodies often hinted at upcoming titles or themes for Blizzard games.

It will be interesting to see what happens with mounts of any type if the game centers around ships(as opposed to the garrison or artifacts).
    If you honestly believe that flying is bad for the game, then you haven't fully considered the issue, and are just mindlessly repeating something someone else said.