Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It'll turn from an airship to a land ship when the next xpac comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    WoW Tokens on US realms jumped from ~152k to 192k after the announcement as people were jumping on the virtual ticket.. They are dropping back down pretty quickly though.

I was about to dump ~600k gold into hearthstone cards because I don't have many great ones from the new expansion, but then I saw token prices were 40k higher than I saw this morning. Guess that gold is getting dumped into a flying boat instead once tokens come back down.

If the light robot is worth 500k, flying boat is definitely worth 600k.
    I had heard that Lightforge mount was going to be 500K...no problem...but why is it listed on the NPC on the ship for 531K and some change.

If you can't carry two people, you need a bigger boat!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    WoW Tokens on US realms jumped from ~152k to 192k after the announcement as people were jumping on the virtual ticket.. They are dropping back down pretty quickly though.

I was about to dump ~600k gold into hearthstone cards because I don't have many great ones from the new expansion, but then I saw token prices were 40k higher than I saw this morning. Guess that gold is getting dumped into a flying boat instead once tokens come back down.

If the light robot is worth 500k, flying boat is definitely worth 600k.
    Hmmm... Might be a good time to sell some tokens. Maybe I can help shift that supply and demand for you. I don't see myself using these mounts, but may want some gold for BoEs when new raid launches.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Love the Alliance mount, goes so well with my Outlaw rogue's pirate transmog. Last time I purchased a virtual ticket was back in '08 with the BBB.
    Oh that's a good point. I haven't played my Worgen pirate much lately, but this would help commemorate our huntdown of that villain Sylvanas!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You can actually buy the VT til around 2 weeks AFTER Blizzcon.
    I have never brought a VT cause for one I couldn't afford it with real cash and I'd rather read the stuff that happens there then watch it...but now with that mount being attached too VT I was all in for that and brought it with my Bnet Balance.....and I didn't really know how long you could get the VT and that you could get it after Blizzcon was over with, I did know from others you could buy VT on day Blizzcon started though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    If you can't carry two people, you need a bigger boat!

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm... Might be a good time to sell some tokens. Maybe I can help shift that supply and demand for you. I don't see myself using these mounts, but may want some gold for BoEs when new raid launches.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh that's a good point. I haven't played my Worgen pirate much lately, but this would help commemorate our huntdown of that villain Sylvanas!
    These mounts can carry a passenger.....

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I always buy the Virtual Ticket, so this is a very nice bonus. I was expecting another murloc companion pet, tbh. Quite happy with a mount.
    A murloc mount would be better tho
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    That Alliance mount is fucking awesome. The Horde mount... Not so much.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    I had heard that Lightforge mount was going to be 500K...no problem...but why is it listed on the NPC on the ship for 531K and some change.
    Rep. It's meant to come down to 500k when exalted (you can only buy at exalted) and exalted gives you a faction "discount". Faction discount actually means in most cases that it drops to the price that Blizz intended for it to be anyway.
    Last edited by Fritters154; 2017-09-14 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    this mount made wow tokens in eu go from 240k to 320k :P
    which was expected . especially that this years VT will cover much more then in previous years + you have the option of rewatch which is very nice since what always annoyed me at a lot conventions is that a lot is happening at the same time and you cant really split in 2 or 3 to see all .

blizzard is definetly upping their game

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    which was expected . especially that this years VT will cover much more then in previous years + you have the option of rewatch which is very nice since what always annoyed me at a lot conventions is that a lot is happening at the same time and you cant really split in 2 or 3 to see all .

blizzard is definetly upping their game
    Also I don't think the price is going to go down, considering Destiny2 coming out soon and next expansion probably purchasable for WoW tokens as well. You will be lucky to be able to buy a token now too, as it seems out of stock. Took me an hour yesterday to actually find one available on the AH.

Nevertheless, mount is a good addition to the Blizzcon ticket. If not for the cool look, I would not buy the ticket at all.

Deleted
    OK this would be the first time I will buy these tickets. Cool mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Have fun using these on Argus ... oh wait.
    Don't know about the horde one but alliance mount is definitely good on ground too!

Really tempting, although I am generally against buying mounts.

I saw on wowhead that the achievement for owning these is called [Rides of War]. Could this be a hint towards a Tides of War expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Really tempting, although I am generally against buying mounts.

I saw on wowhead that the achievement for owning these is called [Rides of War]. Could this be a hint towards a Tides of War expansion?
    Possibly. Someone earlier in the thread said that Blizzcon goodies often hinted at upcoming titles or themes for Blizzard games.

It will be interesting to see what happens with mounts of any type if the game centers around ships(as opposed to the garrison or artifacts).

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Why haven't you paid for a mount? Some of them on the cash shop are way cool
    i agree, i love that chameleon rainbow fey dragon but nah. im a cheap skate like that
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

any chance for getting it cheaper than 30€?

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0 View Post
    any chance for getting it cheaper than 30€?
    you could always grind gold and buy it with battle.net balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely cool looking. Too bad they will be nailed to the ground 85% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    you could always grind gold and buy it with battle.net balance.
    ye, i know that, the thing is i have 27€ on my acc

Quote Originally Posted by BigAinCA View Post
    Nice to see they are doing something other than another Murky pet ... lol
    To be honest, I'd rather have a new Murky pet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.