Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    Oh, heard it was 50%
    Thats what happens when you post stuff just on what you "hear"... it even says CLEARLY on the pet page and was on the blizzcon app before virtual ticket stuff popped up.

"100% of the adoption fee ($10 in the US; pricing varies by region) will be split equally between American Red Cross Disaster Relief and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Disaster Relief Fund to assist with relief efforts around the world. Blizzard will donate to the American Red Cross and IFRC 100% of sales for every charity pet sold between September 12, 2017 and December 31st, 2017. "

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    For someone who complains a lot about things you sure don't seem to know a lot about what you're complaining about, that fact was written, right here on this website, just YESTERDAY.
    Most complainers usually dont really know what they are complaining about. They just have an uncontrollable urge to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    1: It's optional, buy it or don't nobody including Blizzard gives a fuck if you don't want to spend $40 on it.

2: It's not "just" a mount for $40, it's a virtual ticket including all the other rewards for all Blizzard games.

3: It's been this price for literally 8 years+.

4: In regards to the new pet-store pet, 100% of proceeds go to hurricane relief, just like the last ones...

5: If you're going to troll at least try something that stands a chance as an argument.
    Last edited by Azarak; 2017-09-13 at 09:30 PM.

"you feel the need to buy it"...

Well if you are so badly taken over by the consumerism mentality that you can not control yourself, please do feel free to spend 40$ on the pet.

People who get such cravings to buy the "Nth" thing (like stereotypical women have 9999 shoes and bags) need serious psychiatric help.

It used to be $40 without the mount ... Also the price is for the ticket first and foremost, also you get 2 mounts.

PS - You can use wow gold ... lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    No. I don't want people whinning about wanting to be rewarded with unobtainable titles mounts and armor I've gathered over the years.

We both know that list of things don't matter.. People want the bloody spaceship !
    So becausey ou have the polar bear that required going to blizzcon is fine, and people shouldent be able to get it, but now this one is bull shit and you think its stupid? what
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Token prices are going through the roof cause players know this may be the only time we will ever ride a Alliance/horde airship.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    So becausey ou have the polar bear that required going to blizzcon is fine, and people shouldent be able to get it, but now this one is bull shit and you think its stupid? what
    That's pretty typical for a lot of WoW players: "Only I get to have cool stuff" is par for the course these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post

PS - You can use wow gold ... lol
    Tokens are being bought up like crazy now and prices are going through the roof! No tokens for sale atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF.

$39.99 USD for a mount.

And yeah, the mount is deliberately made so unique that we feel we need to buy it.

But I could buy Total War Warhammer 2 for that money, or other triple-AAA retail game.

And remember that this is $39.99 in USD. There's no provisions for local currencies. In some currencies, $39.99 USD is a month's wages.
    dont buy it if you dont have the money, problem solved

Yup. Blizzlike: exploiting a tragedy like Hurricane Irma to make a bananas profit via pet sale.
    100% profit go to charity, "make profit"? now youre just playing dumb
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2017-09-13 at 09:55 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Except it's just just $40 for a mount. It's $40 for a mount AND (whatever the D3 items are) AND (overwatch items) AND (the SC2 items) AND (the Hearthstone items) AND (the HotS items) AND (maybe even stuff for SC) AND the Blizzcon livestream.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I'm not talking about that ugly bear.

I'm not an hypocrite. I don't partake in blizzard's devious money grabbing tactics.

Question about the goody bag. Is it an extra fee you need to buy on top of the virtual ticket ?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF.

$39.99 USD for a mount.

And yeah, the mount is deliberately made so unique that we feel we need to buy it.

But I could buy Total War Warhammer 2 for that money, or other triple-AAA retail game.

And remember that this is $39.99 in USD. There's no provisions for local currencies. In some currencies, $39.99 USD is a month's wages.
    Don't buy it then? Problem solved!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Question about the goody bag. Is it an extra fee you need to buy on top of the virtual ticket ?
    Yes. But virtual ticket owners get a small discount.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Thing is this mount maybe the only time we will ever get this and its tied to this expensive promotion.

Lets be real most of us was gonna watch the stream live on MMO champ anyway but they bait with possibly the best mount of this xpac and then say cough up 40 bucks!

Gold tokens are not on the ah cause everybody is snapping them up and gold token prices are going through the roof! This is gonna leave alot of bad taste in many players mouths!

Oh, heard it was 50%
    Their charity pets have always been 100% donations for a set time frame as far as I can recall. They've been spot on with that.

Also keep in mind that Shadow was suppose to be announced at BlizzCon originally.

It is always $39.99. Usually it has a pet. I think there are more mount collectors than pet collectors, so maybe that's why this year people are like WTF?

Like someone said though, the quality of the streams is really hit and miss. Last year I paid for it and couldn't watch anything live as it was complete shit.

It really isn't worth 40 bux if you are only there to watch things live, but getting a pet and some unique things in other games is why a lot of people put up with the bad streaming.

It's cheap. Get a job.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    In no actually developed country, is $39.99 equivalent to an entire month's wages.

Don't be ridiculous.
    Maybe not but it gets close...

Afghanistan $72 per month, Albania $178 per month, Algeria $170 per month and the list goes on, like this are just virtual items there are no excuses to not price the tickets by county like Blizzard does with all their other products

It's not robbery when they don't force you to buy it.