Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Last store mount was nearly 3 months ago and is the only one added in Legion.
    Time flew by, then. Not that the difference between 1 and 3 matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    And who is making anyone pay anything? Blizzard don't have a gun to your head here.
    What...? So the only way someone can make you do something is if they have a gun to your head? You can't be serious...

If I'm selling a glass of water for $5, I'm making people pay $5 if they want my glass of water. Can you point out the gun to their head? No? Okay, then.

If you want all of the mounts, Blizzard is making someone pay extra for them. It's not a hard concept, so less trying to argue semantics, please.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    (Actually it really isn't free....if I grind gold for an hour I could make 30 Euros in my job at the same time - as with all things gold related. 30 minutes work = 1 month sub fee. Can't make 240k gold that fast.... - but I get what you say...)
    Sure, but I bet if you make 30 euros/hour of your work, you won't cry that evul bluzzurd rips off so much of ur munehs.

Not only that, but somehow I am quite sure OP is from US region, and gold cost of token is ridiculously low there compared to other regions as well.
    "Patch 7.2 is the biggest content patch ever created by Blizzard" bwahahahahahahaha thanks for a good laugh guys, yeah, alongside with 6.1, aha

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    Yeah, costs $6 for a ticket in my town. And that's for the biggest cinema, right in the city centre.
    USA? If yes, then that's because you guys dont allow visitiors to bring their own snacks etc, most of the money in the US in terms of cinema is made of the snacks.

Here, there is no such rules and most people dont buy anything going into the cinema, at most a drink and even then usually from the supermarket around the corner and not the cinema, thus the prices are around 15-20$

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    I don't understand how anyone can complain when you can have it all for free. Just farm gold for a week in wow and you can buy literally anything digital their store is offering.
    Depends if the person actually wishes to support this greed or not. Blizzard gets paid even more if you buy it with gold. It's the one saving grace, though, I agree. If someone truly wants the mount, they can farm gold.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Jeez, people this days... is this a milennial perk or something? Sure, everything should be handled for free to you by Blizz just because you're addicted to their games. (no, actually not).
    Free? Sure, if you forget the $15/$20 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    WTF.

$39.99 USD for a mount.

And yeah, the mount is deliberately made so unique that we feel we need to buy it.

But I could buy Total War Warhammer 2 for that money, or other triple-AAA retail game.

And remember that this is $39.99 in USD. There's no provisions for local currencies. In some currencies, $39.99 USD is a month's wages.
    Um, Which countries are these? And why are they playing WoW if so

"It is like this cause it always has been" is a pretty poor defense.

You dont have to buy it. And mount is bonus as other things in HS,SC,HotS and Diablo 3. You pay for ticket.

lol, it's 40 bucks. Thats like 4 beers at any popular club.

If you can't afford it, then don't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    Well, I mean, you can't expect much from people who say things like that. In their minds, as long as a company's action is consistent, it can't be wrong.

This is why I stopped caring about cosmetic items/pets.

Play the game,
    Make Golds
    Pay mount with Gold

Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Truth is frequently mistaken as arrogance by those on the wrong side of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Well, I mean, you can't expect much from people who say things like that. In their minds, as long as a company's action is consistent, it can't be wrong.
    As long as we live in a free market economy, Blizz will be free to price their products in whatever way they feel is best for business; the market will either support those prices or not. If we ever move to a completely state run economy, I suppose the government could start telling game designers how much their pixels are worth and how much they can sell them for.

There's lots of entertainment options available to us each day that I choose not to pay for. Many of them cost more than $40. Overall, WoW is still one of the cheapest hobbies I've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    Dude, have you seen the shop?
    Literally nothing but unique models/skins.
    Which ones? I never saw anything so original/unique as this model.

Okay, maybe the bat and reaver are also unique.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2017-09-14 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    As long as we live in a free market economy, Blizz will be free to price their products in whatever way they feel is best for business; the market will either support those prices or not.
    Of course. If you can bleed something dry, why not go for it? That doesn't mean it's consumer-friendly, though.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    That's right, because it's actually "it's now more than before, for the same price". Earlier BlizzCon Tickets/Virtual Tickets 'only' gave you a pet in WoW (as well as all the other stuff, but that obviously doesn't matter here)

Even if it's been like this for years it's still overpriced as fuck. But then again, a business has to make money.

It's only 40 bucks for both the ticket and a cool looking mount. Better deal than with the Murlock pets in the past.

Either you want the mount and pay or you dont. Crying about it is not a valid option.
    I believe that people make their own luck by great preparation and good strategy!

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Free? Sure, if you forget the $15/$20 a month.
    You get access to game servers for that money. Certainly, prepaid services aren't a new concept for people, right?

I also find it funny that people consider 40$ a somehow serious sum of money. 40$ equals what, 3 beers in a pub? We're not in 1900s anymore, guys.
    "Patch 7.2 is the biggest content patch ever created by Blizzard" bwahahahahahahaha thanks for a good laugh guys, yeah, alongside with 6.1, aha

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    It's only 40 bucks for both the ticket and a cool looking mount. Better deal than with the Murlock pets in the past.

Either you want the mount and pay or you dont. Crying about it is not a valid option.
    Mounts and ticket should be sold separately but bundled with a discount if bought together. Would be bad for business I guess but hey, more fair! Maybe I only want the ticket, then I shouldn't be forced to pay for mounts as well.
    Well met!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    Mounts and ticket should be sold separately but bundled with a discount if bought together. Would be bad for business I guess but hey, more fair! Maybe I only want the ticket, then I shouldn't be forced to pay for mounts as well.
    Its not about whats fair. Blizzard did the calculations and this was the most profitable combination, or they wouldve gone a different route.

It will sell and it will sell a lot.
    I believe that people make their own luck by great preparation and good strategy!