Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    This is the time on Sprockets where you go away.
    I don't get it, do you want me to stay or leave?

Me: *Leaves*
    You: Hey, come back here!
    Me: *Comes back*
    You: Why are you still here? Leave!

You're sending mixed signals, bud. I find it hilarious how often this exact thing happens on this site.

Why do digital viewers needs anything? After all, they're paying for the tickets. Give them a month or two of membership to go along with it if they need to. There are many options that aren't limited to "give them exclusive WoW in-game items".

It being in other games is not a free pass. Those games are just as bad. Guild Wars locked story patches behind a paywall. Do we need to see that in WoW as well "because other games do it"? Oh god no.

My persistence? You mean me simply replying and defending my point when people "call me out"? Count the number of posts from me in this thread that were directed at someone not quoting me.

It's simply a practice I don't support. You can't use the persistence card against me when you're the one constantly calling me back in here.
    That's the whole point, buyers don't need anything, hence why Blizzard can give out whatever they want at any price. Clearly you've never seen or heard of a souvenir. If you want it, go buy it and stop shitposting.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2017-09-21 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    That's the whole point, buyers don't need anything, hence why Blizzard can give out whatever they want at any price. Clearly you've never seen or heard of a souvenir. If you want it, go buy it and stop shitposting.
    Did you really just bump a 6 day old thread to whine about my post, especially when holding your "you need to drop it" attitude? Don't offer advice you clearly can't take.

There's no point in continuing this as we're arguing in circles. Take your own advice and let it die. Or you can keep this dead horse alive, then complain about me replying again.

I think it's scummy to throw the mounts in just to entice people to buy it. Truly a Bliz CON

Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    I think it's scummy to throw the mounts in just to entice people to buy it. Truly a Bliz CON
    So by that logic throwing in all the goodies each year was a "con"? No what would be scummy is if they threw the mounts in and jacked up the price of the ticket just for adding 2 mounts.

Nobody is making you buy it and there are plenty of other mounts to choose from.

What entices me to buy it is I've been doing so for a while now and I enjoy the watch each year. This year however I bought it so friends could come round my house while I'm at Blizzcon and watch it on my TV. Saves them all £24.99 and they don't really care much for the goodies.

Is the Big Blizzard Bear a con by your logic also?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-09-21 at 08:00 AM.
    A life with no changes can’t be called life. You can only call it experience. Lelouch Vi Britannia. (Code Geass)
    I refuse to be a slave of fate! I will be the master of my own future! Shir Gold. (Phantasy Star 2)
    Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose. Ayrton Senna. (3 times Formula 1 World Champion)

can you rob the willing?