[Movie]Jeepers Creepers 3 - 2017

I'm interested.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I call shenanigans, he was nailed to wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I call shenanigans, he was nailed to wall.
    How many time's has Jason died....

He lived cause of plot armor.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The first one was a solid movie for the first 2/3 or so it, until you actually SAW the thing clearly and it started doing stupid shit like, deciding to quit worrying about hiding it's existence(which had been a big part of the movie up till that point) and instead conduct open attacks on the world's largest small town police force. Don't think I ever saw the second.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    The first one was a solid movie for the first 2/3 or so it, until you actually SAW the thing clearly and it started doing stupid shit like, deciding to quit worrying about hiding it's existence(which had been a big part of the movie up till that point) and instead conduct open attacks on the world's largest small town police force. Don't think I ever saw the second.
    Yeah. When you saw its wings and it just became another monster flick. Was definitely thrilling up until that point.
    RETH