Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    The only empire that can defeat the scourge is the Imperial Empire with Darth Luke and Darth Leia at the helm.
    That would actually be worst because after the Scourge kills them, you'll be seeing zombies with starships and futuristic weapons lol.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    You're literally arguing that a planet busting dragon couldn't beat the shit out of the lich king. He could break the frozen throne off the ground and use it like a club to flatten the lich king for shits and giggles.
    He's not a planet buster himself. Take away the world pillar and he's a city buster at best. Not saying he's weak but he's really not that powerful compare to the other big boys.
    Argus the Unmaker >> Sargeras >> Void Lords >> Void Alleria>> N'zoth >> Chromatus >> Avatar of Evil Aggramar>> Lich King >>Locus Walker >> Kil'jaeden >> Archimonde >> Yogg-Saron >> Odyn>> Garrosh with the Heart >> Helya >> Zul >> Illidan >> Deathwing >> Ragnaros >> Malygos>> Lei Shen >> C'thun >> Hakkar >> Malorne >> Mannoroth

  2. #122
    Titan Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Posts
    14,375
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    That would actually be worst because after the Scourge kills them, you'll be seeing zombies with starships and futuristic weapons lol.

    - - - Updated - - -



    He's not a planet buster himself. Take away the world pillar and he's a city buster at best. Not saying he's weak but he's really not that powerful compare to the other big boys.
    Again with the headcanon. Why the hell are you on this forum if all you want is to cling to headcanon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    You're right...least Hitler didn't try to bring back the people he killed from the dead to do his bidding.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Again with the headcanon. Why the hell are you on this forum if all you want is to cling to headcanon?

    Deathwing being a planet buster is the headcanon because only Pantheon and Void Lord+ are actual planet busters that would freely do it however and whenever they want. DW even destroying the world pillar completely still isn't a planet buster as that is only a sundering instead of outright busting up big chunks of the planet.
    Argus the Unmaker >> Sargeras >> Void Lords >> Void Alleria>> N'zoth >> Chromatus >> Avatar of Evil Aggramar>> Lich King >>Locus Walker >> Kil'jaeden >> Archimonde >> Yogg-Saron >> Odyn>> Garrosh with the Heart >> Helya >> Zul >> Illidan >> Deathwing >> Ragnaros >> Malygos>> Lei Shen >> C'thun >> Hakkar >> Malorne >> Mannoroth

  4. #124
    Titan Mehrunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    United States of the Night
    Posts
    11,160
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    The Lich King's drain did killed us, didn't you do the raid.
    And from what magical place did you get the knowledge that the Lich King drained our souls to kill us? Your ass? Because in other places where he uses a one-hit abilities, like Cathedral of Darkness the names of the spells had fuck all to do with draining anything whatsoever. The funny thing about them is that they were proximity-based by the way. And last I checked Deathwing can fly.

    And you still haven't explained why even the spell that killed us would have worked against Deathwing. Because there's kinda a power gap between us and Deathwing and, as said before, it didn't kill Tirion.


    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    He was about to resurrect us into his slaves and would had succeeded too had Tirion didn't get a last minute deus ex power from the Light to turn the tables.
    And as someone (I think @Thrif) already pointed out to you, to beat Deathwing we needed multiple deus ex machinas stacked on top of each other. So yay, Lich King is still inferior even going by this.


    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Lol fanfiction, horseshit?? Why you so triggered at other people's opinion lol.
    Because the place for fanfiction horseshit is fanfiction.net. On a lore forum it's nothing more than pollution.


    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Deathwing was hard to destroy, that's it. His own power isn't that strong, Alex gave him a good fight.
    Only Alextrasza thought so. As seen in the quest, Deathwing went by unphased and chased the player and retreating red dragons.


    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    The LK won't destroy him like I said. He'll tear his soul out with Frostmourne. And Uther basically told you the ONLY WAY to stop him is to fight him on top of Ice Crown. The light at the chapel and the plague from Putress hurt him but not that much and he wanted to lure the factions into Northrend.
    And Uther is still an unreliable narrator by the virtue of him being wrong just a few sentences before. And nothing stops Deathwing from going at him at the Frozen Throne. Illidan almost destroyed the Frozen Throne with his magic, so even if physically destroying it won't work (be it in direct "combat" or by collapsing the Citadel), Deathwing was a powerful spellcaster as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Sargeras could destroy anyone which is why you won't see any debate about LK or Deathwing vsing him but you see plenty of debates between DK, LK, Archimonde, and Kil'jaeden. Why is it's because it's debatable and there is no correct answer. If you're going to call others opinions as fanfic then they could easily call yours fanfic too you know lol.
    I saw lenty more ridiculous matchps than LK vs Deathwing. Does their existence make them somehow valid? Even if it's the threads about LK vs Lei Shen that were made after Word of God declared the victor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation
    These people are god damn retards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Well I am winning because at this point you are in the race with yourself and have been from the beginning and you are trying to keep up with me.

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And from what magical place did you get the knowledge that the Lich King drained our souls to kill us? Your ass? Because in other places where he uses a one-hit abilities, like Cathedral of Darkness the names of the spells had fuck all to do with draining anything whatsoever. The funny thing about them is that they were proximity-based by the way. And last I checked Deathwing can fly.

    And you still haven't explained why even the spell that killed us would have worked against Deathwing. Because there's kinda a power gap between us and Deathwing and, as said before, it didn't kill Tirion.




    And as someone (I think @Thrif) already pointed out to you, to beat Deathwing we needed multiple deus ex machinas stacked on top of each other. So yay, Lich King is still inferior even going by this.




    Because the place for fanfiction horseshit is fanfiction.net. On a lore forum it's nothing more than pollution.




    Only Alextrasza thought so. As seen in the quest, Deathwing went by unphased and chased the player and retreating red dragons.




    And Uther is still an unreliable narrator by the virtue of him being wrong just a few sentences before. And nothing stops Deathwing from going at him at the Frozen Throne. Illidan almost destroyed the Frozen Throne with his magic, so even if physically destroying it won't work (be it in direct "combat" or by collapsing the Citadel), Deathwing was a powerful spellcaster as well.




    I saw lenty more ridiculous matchps than LK vs Deathwing. Does their existence make them somehow valid? Even if it's the threads about LK vs Lei Shen that were made after Word of God declared the victor?
    Both times the Lich King was actually hurt a bit was from the empowered Ashbringer at the Chapel which was holy ground and the plague made by Putress which was specifically made to kill the scourge. Deathwing has none of those and brute force along won't work or else any big monsters would win. Illidan with the Eye of Sargeras almost did and the eye is from the strongest being in WoWverse. You can't say Uther was lying cause that is the most canon thing you can get. Uther wasn't joking my friend lol. Lol calling other people's opinion fanfiction. Deathwing needed multiple stuff to beat cause our heros as well as our factions can't defeat him any other way at the time. DW could be defeated in other ways you know like Sargeras cleaving the planet. Lich King stealing his soul may or may not work which is why it's debatable. And I for one think it would.
    Last edited by LarryWithTheWeatherReport; 2017-09-16 at 05:56 PM.
    Argus the Unmaker >> Sargeras >> Void Lords >> Void Alleria>> N'zoth >> Chromatus >> Avatar of Evil Aggramar>> Lich King >>Locus Walker >> Kil'jaeden >> Archimonde >> Yogg-Saron >> Odyn>> Garrosh with the Heart >> Helya >> Zul >> Illidan >> Deathwing >> Ragnaros >> Malygos>> Lei Shen >> C'thun >> Hakkar >> Malorne >> Mannoroth

  6. #126
    Titan Mehrunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    United States of the Night
    Posts
    11,160
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    NPCs are actual characters in the game stating this and there might be lying and joking npcs but what Uther the Prime Ghost said was no joke. He was serious and determine to give your heros the best intel. WoG could or could not be more canon. Some posts could be jokes or bias posts. I don't take the wog too seriously after that bullcrap about the Iron Horde being the biggest threat lol.
    He was so serious that at least one of the things he said were proven to be wrong. In the same fucking patch.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Honestly forgot the recuperate part, which now I remember because I thought it was odd since they were like "If he gets there, we can't do anything!" despite the fact that we've been questing down there for a long time already.
    Wasn't the portal to Deppholme vanish over time after we fixed things there in 4.0? Then there's the part where we promised Therazane to fuck off for good. Besides, who knows how fast Deathwing can regenerate in that place. Or if he has some hiding holes we haven't seen.


    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    He got cornered like a rat. Proves he isn't powerful. His armies has fallen and he's on the run. While the LK purposely held the Scourge back just to toy with us. Even at the final battle where we tried our best to fight him but still get one shotted by the one true king with ease. LK seems to be superior to DK in everyway except for size. And he was going back to Deepholm to rest like you said so the world pillar still stands.
    After he took a hit from the strongest artifact made on Azeroth that was then supercharged by the Aspects. VS Lich King who ran because Tirion struck him with a sword. And Lich King is inferior to Deathwing in range of attacks, magical prowess, durability, regeneration or, you know, world-ending capacity. Seems to be more than just size. And what the fuck is the part about World Pillar still standing supposed to prove? The entire point was that he wasn't going to Maelstrom because of World Pillar, yet started to cast Cataclysm, which shits over your premise behind the Cataclysm.


    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    The Drakes didn't defeat him fairly. Galakrond choked on a rock something he won't have to worry about in his Undead form.
    He was losing even before that. Then was his earlier fight with Tyr where he was losing only until Tyr needed to catch his recording artifact and got his hand bitten off by accident. Aspects > Tyr. Deathwing > the rest of the Aspects. Hell, he'd still be able to defeat undead Galakrdon with a boulder, all it'd take would be setting it aflame first. Fire is rather potent against undead.


    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    His size along with his giant frost breath would give Deathwing a lot of trouble.
    But when it comes to LK vs Deathwing size matters nothing because hypocrisy is fun


    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    If Alex was able to give DW a good fight.
    Except Alexstrasza only thought so, which was proven incorrect immediately afterwards, with Deathwing shrugging it off and going after her again.


    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Galakrond would slaughter him even if the former can't kill the latter. He'll be messed up and won't have a chance to go back to deepholm to lick his wounds.
    There's no mention anywhere that Deathwing needs to go to Deepholme to regenerate. He only went there because it was safer place.


    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    There is also no proof Deathwing could beat the Lich King outside of the Frozen Throne.
    Deathwing opens up earth so that LK falls 10k feet below ground, then closes it up after him. What is LK going to do to counter it?


    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Uther won't lie to us.
    He did in the same fucking exchange. How many times does it need to be said to you before you get it?


    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    While Frostmourne could drain your soul and the LK even one shotted us without touching us so Deathwing being out of range won't matter.
    Because killing targets near him means the spell has to have infinite range Even though when he used a one-shot ability in Tirion's Gambit questline it can be outranged.


    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Lol Deathwing not giving a shit about us is false. He was trying his best to fight us and couldn't do it while the LK casually owned us.
    Yeah, that's why he barely acknowledges us in the first fight and in the second he tries to cast the final Cataclysm and to kill the Aspects, which we interrupt.


    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    That would actually be worst because after the Scourge kills them, you'll be seeing zombies with starships and futuristic weapons lol.
    Because the Scourge can apparently survive Azeroth being blown up by the Death Star.


    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    He's not a planet buster himself. Take away the world pillar and he's a city buster at best. Not saying he's weak but he's really not that powerful compare to the other big boys.
    You still haven't established that he needed the World Pillar to perform the Cataclysm while there are things indicating otherwise, let alone disproving your specific arguments about him needing the World Pillar. And a city buster is still better than Lich King who on his own can bust what? A door?


    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Deathwing being a planet buster is the headcanon because only Pantheon and Void Lord+ are actual planet busters that would freely do it however and whenever they want. DW even destroying the world pillar completely still isn't a planet buster as that is only a sundering instead of outright busting up big chunks of the planet.
    And yet an unnamed Eredar was seen to destroy an entire world in a matter of moments. Congrats on diversifying your argument in a way that shows perfectly that you don't have a single clue about the things you're trying to argue about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation
    These people are god damn retards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Well I am winning because at this point you are in the race with yourself and have been from the beginning and you are trying to keep up with me.

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Deathwing being a planet buster is the headcanon because only Pantheon and Void Lord+ are actual planet busters that would freely do it however and whenever they want. DW even destroying the world pillar completely still isn't a planet buster as that is only a sundering instead of outright busting up big chunks of the planet.
    No Deathwing being a planet buster in power is canon due to his enrage mechanic. Which pretty much is "Distract him enough so you stop him exploding the world." skill called Cataclysm.

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    He was so serious that at least one of the things he said were proven to be wrong. In the same fucking patch.




    Wasn't the portal to Deppholme vanish over time after we fixed things there in 4.0? Then there's the part where we promised Therazane to fuck off for good. Besides, who knows how fast Deathwing can regenerate in that place. Or if he has some hiding holes we haven't seen.




    After he took a hit from the strongest artifact made on Azeroth that was then supercharged by the Aspects. VS Lich King who ran because Tirion struck him with a sword. And Lich King is inferior to Deathwing in range of attacks, magical prowess, durability, regeneration or, you know, world-ending capacity. Seems to be more than just size. And what the fuck is the part about World Pillar still standing supposed to prove? The entire point was that he wasn't going to Maelstrom because of World Pillar, yet started to cast Cataclysm, which shits over your premise behind the Cataclysm.




    He was losing even before that. Then was his earlier fight with Tyr where he was losing only until Tyr needed to catch his recording artifact and got his hand bitten off by accident. Aspects > Tyr. Deathwing > the rest of the Aspects. Hell, he'd still be able to defeat undead Galakrdon with a boulder, all it'd take would be setting it aflame first. Fire is rather potent against undead.




    But when it comes to LK vs Deathwing size matters nothing because hypocrisy is fun




    Except Alexstrasza only thought so, which was proven incorrect immediately afterwards, with Deathwing shrugging it off and going after her again.




    There's no mention anywhere that Deathwing needs to go to Deepholme to regenerate. He only went there because it was safer place.




    Deathwing opens up earth so that LK falls 10k feet below ground, then closes it up after him. What is LK going to do to counter it?




    He did in the same fucking exchange. How many times does it need to be said to you before you get it?




    Because killing targets near him means the spell has to have infinite range Even though when he used a one-shot ability in Tirion's Gambit questline it can be outranged.




    Yeah, that's why he barely acknowledges us in the first fight and in the second he tries to cast the final Cataclysm and to kill the Aspects, which we interrupt.
    How was Uther's words proved wrong. I don't see it anywhere let along the same patch. Deathwing being superior to the LK is false, that's kinda like making your own headcanon now lol. Sure he can destroy more at once but being able to one shot you with a drain soul works just as well. Yes we took the strongest artifact(maybe) but like I said. We needed it because that was the only way for us at the time. The LK wasn't helping us, nevermind Arthas was already gone at that point. But had they met I believe Arthas could just one shot him down like he did with us which would cause him to crush down before stabbing him with Frostmourne and draining his soul. Lol Deathwing opening the ground and putting him ten feet under you say. Well I can easily say LK uses the one shot thing on him in order to bring him down and finish him afterwards.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    No Deathwing being a planet buster in power is canon due to his enrage mechanic. Which pretty much is "Distract him enough so you stop him exploding the world." skill called Cataclysm.
    The world might get cracked in the sundering which he was going to cause but it still looks pretty intact to me at the end times. Just very heavily polluted which would be bad for the rest of the living things on the planet but the Scourge would be fine.
    Argus the Unmaker >> Sargeras >> Void Lords >> Void Alleria>> N'zoth >> Chromatus >> Avatar of Evil Aggramar>> Lich King >>Locus Walker >> Kil'jaeden >> Archimonde >> Yogg-Saron >> Odyn>> Garrosh with the Heart >> Helya >> Zul >> Illidan >> Deathwing >> Ragnaros >> Malygos>> Lei Shen >> C'thun >> Hakkar >> Malorne >> Mannoroth

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Wasn't the portal to Deppholme vanish over time after we fixed things there in 4.0? Then there's the part where we promised Therazane to fuck off for good. Besides, who knows how fast Deathwing can regenerate in that place. Or if he has some hiding holes we haven't seen.
    Not sure about the portal, but there's still the giant gaping hole we went down in the first place. I thought we had people still down there to help clean up the aftermath, and considering we still go down there during the Doomhammer quest, I'm gonna say there's some safe travel still.

    Although I find the idea of a giant dragon hiding down there hilarious. Granted, lore wise I'm sure Deepholm is far larger, and Deathwing could go human form, but still.

  10. #130
    Banned jasontheking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The Core of my World.
    Posts
    5,496
    1. The Burning Legion. They created the Scourge, and they can EASILY wipe them out. Idc who you are, the Undead can't solo the Legion.

    2. The Mogu Empire. Arthas V Lei'shen SOLO, Lei'shen wins. Army V Army, The Mogu SLAUGHTER!

    And 3. The Black Empire (AT Either their Prime, or during the Azeroth Corruption BS). Read the Chronicles, then you'll know why they win.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The Rest I don't see winning, not unless you carry enough fire-power to take them on.

    However, what about the UNITED Class Orders? I don't think that's even a Question, of course we would win against the Scourge/Lich King.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •