1. #1

    Mage Tower Bugged?

    Hello. Wanted to find out - is it bugged for anyone else? I did Shadow challenge couple months ago, today for Crucible unlocked decided to go and try it out but the NPC just gives me a blank page. I have 4k Nethershards on that character, I /reload'ed, fixed all my addons, change loot spec - everything. Nothing worked.

    But I could enter on my alt.

  2. #2
    Maybe you abandoned the quest. Just did the Rogue challenge after getting crucible so it works fine.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Maybe you abandoned the quest. Just did the Rogue challenge after getting crucible so it works fine.
    It doesnt even offer it. The NPC page is blank.

    My mate on his Disc reported the same.

  4. #4
    Don't think you can do them again once you've completed them.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Don't think you can do them again once you've completed them.
    But I did it on Shadow. I want to do Disc now.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Can someone who has done one spec challenge already go and check it out of the NPC offers for OS?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    But I did it on Shadow. I want to do Disc now.
    Ok, did you complete 100% of the disc unlock quest out in highmountain?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    The Mage Tower on Broken Shore? It's not active right now.
    Up on EU.
    Limit go away.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Ok, did you complete 100% of the disc unlock quest out in highmountain?
    What is that?

    I just did Feltotem on my Desto lock via Broken Shore NPC.

  8. #8
    Herald of the Titans GreenJesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    2,607
    Make sure you completed the artifact quest to unlock the mage tower scenario for each spec.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    But I did it on Shadow. I want to do Disc now.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Can someone who has done one spec challenge already go and check it out of the NPC offers for OS?
    One question which may sound silly : have you done the intro quest prior to the Mage Tower one (which was needed prior to 7.3 to unlock the new traits) ? Disc one is different from Shadow and you start it talking to the Council of Six in Dalaran.

    If yes, you should send a ticket to report this anomaly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Up on EU.
    Limit go away.

    - - - Updated - - -



    What is that?

    I just did Feltotem on my Desto lock via Broken Shore NPC.

    Yep, there's this answer. You didn't do/finish the questline (where you help Navarogg with the feltotem) with your priest.
    Last edited by A-sayo; 2017-09-13 at 09:46 PM.
    If you have to attack a person instead of what they're saying, then you've already lost the argument.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Up on EU.
    Limit go away.

    - - - Updated - - -



    What is that?

    I just did Feltotem on my Desto lock via Broken Shore NPC.
    even though the new traits are unlocked automatically now you still have to do the quest in highmountain that used to unlock the traits in 7.2 (about the feltotem and all that) and you have to do it ON the character you want to do the challenge on. I had this happen with feral, forgot to do the quest to go find the warlock in Aszuna

    Starts with: http://ptr.wowhead.com/quests/name:R...+Near+Feltotem

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Hello. Wanted to find out - is it bugged for anyone else? I did Shadow challenge couple months ago, today for Crucible unlocked decided to go and try it out but the NPC just gives me a blank page. I have 4k Nethershards on that character, I /reload'ed, fixed all my addons, change loot spec - everything. Nothing worked.

    But I could enter on my alt.
    You have to complete the "Unlock additional traits" quest for EACH spec you want to do the challenge on. Granted 7.3 removed the quest requirement and auto-unlocks your artifact, but you still need to do the quest.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •