Paying for the virtual ticket

Correct me if I'm wrong... but since it's in the Blizzard Store, we could buy two of the tokens in-game with gold and then use them to get $20 each in our store credit, and then buy the ticket, correct?
    [email protected] | Noctua NH-D15 | eVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 [email protected] core - 12GHz VRAM | 32GB DDR4 | 256GB NVMe | 775GB SSD | 7TB HDD | SeaSonic 750w 80+ Titanium PRIME | Fractal Design Define R4
    Samsung 34" 3440x1440 Curved | Schiit MODI 2 + ASGARD 2 | Schiit WYRD | Sennheiser HD 598 | Presonus Eris E5x2 | KRK 10S Subwoofer | Shure BETA 58A Microphone

Can confirm this, just got mine this way.

A tooken is worth 13e / 15$ tho if u buy it on AH.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong... but since it's in the Blizzard Store, we could buy two of the tokens in-game with gold and then use them to get $20 each in our store credit, and then buy the ticket, correct?
    Correct, but not 20, 20 is the buying price, using it will get you 15

If you want to shoot up the price even more sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    If you want to shoot up the price even more sure.
    What exactly do you mean?
    [email protected] | Noctua NH-D15 | eVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 [email protected] core - 12GHz VRAM | 32GB DDR4 | 256GB NVMe | 775GB SSD | 7TB HDD | SeaSonic 750w 80+ Titanium PRIME | Fractal Design Define R4
    Samsung 34" 3440x1440 Curved | Schiit MODI 2 + ASGARD 2 | Schiit WYRD | Sennheiser HD 598 | Presonus Eris E5x2 | KRK 10S Subwoofer | Shure BETA 58A Microphone

TONS of epople are buyying them, so tokens have gone up 20k gold on US, and i think 80k on EU?
    Quote Originally Posted by Domoda View Post
    I was a "Warlock main" In vanilla and i think soulshards disappeared upon logging out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Me too!

He just wants cheap wowtokens because he's bored to do class order hall missions which would make him around 400k/month.

Supply and Demand. Demand increases, if Supply doesn't increase at the same rate, price goes up. And up. Aaaaaand UP.
    No Flying = No Playing

Many people buy tickets with tokens -> higher demand -> higher price.

Ah lol. Thought he didn't think I was that dumb. Yes, I understand supply and demand, didn't realize he had such an issue with them going up in price. Boohoo. Not bothered.