Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    In this instance it doesn't. And really this is one of very few drugs that this sort of strategy can work for.
    The drug is used by HIV/Aids patients, but not all of them. Extremely small marketplace, it's the only drug that works, and his company are they only patent owners.
    Again, I don't know if he did it on purpose or it was accidental. But it very readily holds a mirror up to the biggest issue faced by our health Care system, while not damaging anything. Instead of anyone taking a look at what happened, everyone spends all their demonizing Shkreli.

It's as if someone poisoned all the water in NYC. And we catch the guy and all we do is bring him to justice and that's all everyone talks about is this guy. And no one sits back and asks why it was so easy to poison the population of NYC.

Not saying any of that is Shkreli's intent, but we haven't learned any lessons yet, and it's already happened again with the asthma inhalers.
    All costs from drugs that insurance companies pay are passed on to the purchasers of that insurance. To argue differently is basically ignoring what insurance companies are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

It's honestly incredible how loose this guy's screws are. Twitter is just making that public.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Good, for the shit he done he should be put to death.
    Yeah how dare he fuck with corporations. QUICK GUYS, PUT HIM TO DEATH BECAUSE SOME RICH DUDES LOST SOME MONEY!

god you people are pathetic.

Also, seems like a pretty petty thing to throw him in Prison for. Though it doesn't surprise me people are still trying to make him out to be this big evil guy, pretty surprising how rabid sheep can get when the Media reports on half truths.
    Last edited by Darth Dracula; 2017-09-14 at 08:02 AM.