Could feral/guardian artifact forms become baseline after Legion?

Seems like a waste to never use these amazing looking models again (or just use them for mobs/NPCs), especially since they are leaps and bounds better than the current baseline forms. Feral in particular has (somewhat) racially inspired forms - Balance of Power skin is obviously Troll-inspired, tree-kitty leans towards Nelves/Tauren and PvP form towards Worgen.

The problem with assigning skins to specific races is that it would completely negate the effort people put into obtaining these skins and lock them into a skin they may not like. Maybe we get to keep the skins we unlocked, since the basic form already has colours for each race.

My guess is that transmog will allow for the forms to carry over as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    My guess is that transmog will allow for the forms to carry over as well.
    Has transmog allowed for firecat from FL?

They said they were looking into ways of letting us keep them, yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    No, but a toy(or consumables) does.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I assume we'll get a person to talk to, just like for the Lunarwing form, that allows us to change between all the forms, on all druid characters. At least, I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    No, I don't think it does, but transmog also wasn't released when it was created. They also stated that they wanted that item to be special for people who had it, but this is something else entirely. They built an entire expansion around the customization of your weapons and forms for druids. They had probably expected people to ask them about this sort of thing and I would hope they would find a way to keep the ability to transform into their different forms.

As long as you completed the questline there should be no reason why you shouldn't be able to transmog the skin. It would be silly if they didn't allow it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    No, I don't think it does, but transmog also wasn't released when it was created. They also stated that they wanted that item to be special for people who had it, but this is something else entirely. They built an entire expansion around the customization of your weapons and forms for druids. They had probably expected people to ask them about this sort of thing and I would hope they would find a way to keep the ability to transform into their different forms.
    I'm just sayin. If anyone is going to get forgotten or tabled in that regard... its going to be druids.

And here I am just wanting the normal cat form for my druid. Because it looks like a cat and not some weird spike monster.