Deleted

EU token surpassed taiwan

taiwan lads where farming gold is their job, where they have literal video game playing camps. Meanwhile im being forced to get a minimum wage job to be able to play the game oh no wait i would not have time to play the game then if i had a job.

adding blizzard balance to the token was a mistake and it only screwed over the little of whats left of the games audience, because the rich get richer and they dont care but the average player doesnt have the money or time to play.

Whats up with blizzard and their attempt to milk the players of the game that made them even to what they are today out of their lunch money? Like get real the prices will never drop only very very slightly until something new appears in the blizzard store and people rush to get themself a token for 500k.
    Screen cap this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smh123 View Post
    taiwan lads where farming gold is their job, where they have literal video game playing camps. Meanwhile im being forced to get a minimum wage job to be able to play the game oh no wait i would not have time to play the game then if i had a job.

adding blizzard balance to the token was a mistake and it only screwed over the little of whats left of the games audience, because the rich get richer and they dont care but the average player doesnt have the money or time to play.

Whats up with blizzard and their attempt to milk the players of the game that made them even to what they are today out of their lunch money? Like get real the prices will never drop only very very slightly until something new appears in the blizzard store and people rush to get themself a token for 500k.
    Screen cap this
    Wtf are you talking about......

Deleted
    Meanwhile im being forced to get a minimum wage job to be able to play the game oh no wait i would not have time to play the game then if i had a job.
    Lol, like rly? Forced?? D

10+ Year Old Account
    If you feel "forced to get a minimum wage job" to play WoW you might need to review your educational level and make something of yourself.
    Also, if you can't cough up $15/€12 a month to play a video game, you have bigger concerns in life than the price of a wow token.

Just my opinion.

Screen cap this
    Why do you need the token though? Just pay the subscription.

Meanwhile im being forced to get a minimum wage job to be able to play the game oh no wait i would not have time to play the game then if i had a job.
    If your WoW priority is so high that it is preventing you from getting a job, there might be a few things to reevaluate...

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't make pointless threads. If you wish to discuss the price of EU tokens there is another thread for that but please post constructively.

Closing this.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."