Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by PC Principal View Post
    Because Facebook Friends may know you.
    And because Facebook friends may be your ex-Managers who who will give you a Glowing reference :

Are you careful in what you say on Facebook.?

Have you said anything stupid on Facebook & regretted it.?

Does saying something stupid on Facebook make you more insecure in your career ?
    I don't tend to have stupid thoughts so no need to be careful about what I say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Like all self-respecting adults, I don't use Facebook.
    So you're handicapping your networking abilities and think it has anything to do with self respect?

Right, nothing says self respect like wanting to be able to see how friends who have spread across the globe are doing from time to time right?I have friends from 2 different universities across the globe in different countries FB allows me to see what is going on with them at my own convience. I think you meant conceited, not self respecting.

I haven't posted on Facebook in years, but I use the chat function to keep in touch with people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I make a post like, once a year, I mostly use it for messenger and to plan events.

I only pay attention to videos or pictures on my newsfeed, I don't like reading posts because I just get annoyed most of the time.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

I have about 7 Facebook Messenger chat groups, and by extension I need a facebook account.

For facebook itself, I use it mainly to get updates for bands, and thats it really.

My last "activity" on facebook (bar uploading photos of holidays with mates) was when I passed my driving test. And that was 7 years ago!

Retail World of Warcraft, the one and only REAL WOW!
    I don't use the book of face.

There's literally zero interest on my side to see someone post something every time they eat a snack, or have people quote news articles or just send me Minions quotes all the time.

When I DID use it however, I didn't need to watch my words. The opinions I have, I stand for.
    Here is the single most accurate representation of what the MMO-C community is like in regards to World of Warcraft
    When people bitch the loudest about "content drought!!", they tend to actually mean; "time between raids that I can clear on LFR difficulty and then consider myself done with all the content of this game!!"...

Do you also avoid using hammers and phones?

You know, other tools?

You are not an adult. You're still a child.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2017-09-14 at 05:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    People who post in bad faith.
    Theo on adding people to ignore. Enshrining this amazing lack of self awareness.

not overly but i can't wait for elections in 30-40 years +/- i mean shit they dug up off interview remarks from trump and clinton... with Facebook it will be a riot. So Mr or Ms doe running for office back in 2017 you posted that you like to "get lit and the gov't can fuck off" how do you feel now? XD
    Member:Legion Alpha, Member since 1/27/2016 | Overwatch Beta Club, Member Since 11/10/2015 | WoD Alpha club, Member since 6/17/14

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    This is the right answer
    https://memegenerator.net/img/instan...-snowflake.jpg

[Infracted]
    Last edited by GothamCity; 2017-09-14 at 06:17 PM.

I deactivated mine twice but it keeps getting reactivated, even checked all my security measures and nothing is off about any of it.

i have facebook, but i'm one of those "observer" types... rarely post things, hardly any photos, choose to keep my life pretty private