Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I haven't posted on Facebook in years, but I use the chat function to keep in touch with people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I make a post like, once a year, I mostly use it for messenger and to plan events.

I only pay attention to videos or pictures on my newsfeed, I don't like reading posts because I just get annoyed most of the time.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Deleted
    I have about 7 Facebook Messenger chat groups, and by extension I need a facebook account.

For facebook itself, I use it mainly to get updates for bands, and thats it really.

My last "activity" on facebook (bar uploading photos of holidays with mates) was when I passed my driving test. And that was 7 years ago!

I don't use the book of face.

There's literally zero interest on my side to see someone post something every time they eat a snack, or have people quote news articles or just send me Minions quotes all the time.

When I DID use it however, I didn't need to watch my words. The opinions I have, I stand for.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Like all self-respecting adults, I don't use Facebook.
    Do you also avoid using hammers and phones?

You know, other tools?

You are not an adult. You're still a child.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2017-09-14 at 05:34 PM.

not overly but i can't wait for elections in 30-40 years +/- i mean shit they dug up off interview remarks from trump and clinton... with Facebook it will be a riot. So Mr or Ms doe running for office back in 2017 you posted that you like to "get lit and the gov't can fuck off" how do you feel now? XD
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    This is the right answer
    https://memegenerator.net/img/instan...-snowflake.jpg

[Infracted]
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-09-14 at 06:17 PM.

I deactivated mine twice but it keeps getting reactivated, even checked all my security measures and nothing is off about any of it.

i have facebook, but i'm one of those "observer" types... rarely post things, hardly any photos, choose to keep my life pretty private