Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What are the acceptable flaming guidelines

So I have reported people numerous times for calling me a nazi and white supremacist often with 0 relevancy to the conversation and also categorically untrue. This is an obvious act of flaming according to forum rules, however as nobody gets infracted for it I have to ask if the rule has been changed.

What names are we allowed to call people? Is there a pre approved cheat sheet?

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    So I have reported people numerous times for calling me a nazi and white supremacist often with 0 relevancy to the conversation and also categorically untrue. This is an obvious act of flaming according to forum rules, however as nobody gets infracted for it I have to ask if the rule has been changed.

I'm pretty sure this isn't a forum section for you to whine for a safe space.

Are you a moderate or leaning right? Then anything is fair game and every name you'll get called it's all good.
    Are you the above and happen to direct an insult, even if aimed in a general direction? Boom goes the dynamite.

Hyperbole, sure. But it's pretty obvious that there is no clear guidelines and it's mostly Moderators applying them, accordingly to their own political biases.
    A bit of a failure, if you as me, but hey, it's a free forum. Take it or leave it.

15+ Year Old Account

It's allowed because this site is dominated by people on the left. Blanket calling anyone on the right a nazi is the new fad.
    Clear double standard. Just like racism against whites is now acceptable.

It absolutely infuriates me.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I'm pretty sure this isn't a forum section for you to whine for a safe space.
    Just trying to get clarification of the rules. I'm all for a Wild West let insults and lies go wild.

Yesterday someone called where I'm from "disgusting", a few days ago someone called me a nazi and genocide supporter. I've been called a racist and homophobic. Among other rude and unforgiving things.

No infractions. As soon as I used a jew analogy to get my point across, I was banned for "forbidden topics".

It's pretty clear what's going on. I'm making a compilation of occurrences all over the forums which I'll be sending to every global moderator and chaud himself.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Yesterday someone called where I'm from "disgusting", a few days ago someone called me a nazi and genocide supporter. I've been called a racist and homophobic.

No infractions. As soon as I used a jew analogy to get my point across, I was banned for "forbidden topics".

It's pretty clear what's going on. I'm making a compilation of occurrences all over the forums which I'll be sending to every global moderators and chaud himself.
    I've tried to contact the blues multiple times, I'm pretty sure they are incredibly busy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at your posting history, I'm not surprised they haven't done it. Make fun of people, don't be surprised when they return the favor. Cry wolf as they call it.

Best to not get involved in a messy cycle, if you value your credibility and dignity.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2017-09-14 at 05:50 PM.

Took a quick look at your posts.
    It's not really that hard to see why people would call you these things.

Yesterday someone called where I'm from "disgusting", a few days ago someone called me a nazi and genocide supporter. I've been called a racist and homophobic. Among other rude and unforgiving things.

It's pretty clear what's going on. I'm making a compilation of occurrences all over the forums which I'll be sending to every global moderator and chaud himself.
    "someone called me a nazi" "I used a jew analogy"

Yeah, I can't imagine what might have caused that accusation.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxoffender View Post
    "someone called me a nazi" "I used a jew analogy"

Yeah, I can't imagine what might have caused that accusation.
    See what I mean. You're indirectly calling me a Nazi because I used a jew analogy. It's just pitiful and shows how intellectually dishonest you really are

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Took a quick look at your posts.
    It's not really that hard to see why people would call you these things.
    From your posts I estimate that you are responsible for the death of at least 26 bosniaks.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.

TBH, it seems like you've given as much as you've taken looking at some of your posts. If you haven't been infracted very much, why do you expect others to be infracted very often?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Animalhouse View Post
    It's allowed because this site is dominated by people on the left. Blanket calling anyone on the right a nazi is the new fad.
    Clear double standard. Just like racism against whites is now acceptable.

It absolutely infuriates me.
    Yeah them durty libruls, always victimizing you. I suggest logging off the internet to find some safe space where people don't disagree with you.

OT: I suggest the above advice for you as well OP.

Find it rather curious meself... frequently see people using derogatory terms like Libtard and Trumpets, Nazis, etc. towards another poster and it's acceptable... but come calling someone an idiot it's a swift infraction for "minor flaming".

So everyone here complaining of being called names has been completely stripped of the ability to ignore people AND are unable to fend for themselves?

Is this a circle jerk for the weakest human beings or what?

And before you say "this is uncalled for", you guys are LITERALLY crying because someone over a WoW forums called you names.

Bitch please.

10+ Year Old Account
    See what I mean. You're indirectly calling me a Nazi because I used a jew analogy. It's just pitiful and shows how intellectually dishonest you really are
    We, the people, care deeply. Truly.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Because in general the moderation of forums are god awful and filled with pussies who are passive aggressive. I think Endus is one of the only moderators who I kinda respect despite not agreeing with him half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    So everyone here complaining of being called names has been completely stripped of the ability to ignore people AND are unable to fend for themselves?

Is this a circle jerk for the weakest human beings or what?

And before you say "this is uncalled for", you guys are LITERALLY crying because someone over a WoW forums called you names.

Bitch please.
    It's called a double standard. Check it out

inb4 lock.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."