Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    AMS prevents all damage taken from certain abilities. So it works like an immunity. E.g. with AMS up you run through the ray of 3rd boss in NH.

AMS is very powerful currently. And never forget the other perks.

There was a reason why mythic KJ kills had only Rogues, DKs and warriors, rarely a DH or ret. Because all of them offered important utility (also the top 3 had strong AOE burst).

Our pvp tree already has a nice talent option:

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=210918/ethereal-form

They could put in in t2 or t3 talent tree and enhance would have a niche strength (magic is always better, but at least physical works sometimes)
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2017-09-17 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    AMS prevents all damage taken from certain abilities. So it works like an immunity. E.g. with AMS up you run through the ray of 3rd boss in NH.

There was a reason why mythic KJ kills had only Rogues, DKs and warriors, rarely a DH or ret. Because all of them offered important utility (also the top 3 had strong AOE burst).

They could put in in t2 or t3 talent tree and enhance would have a niche strength (magic is always better, but at least physical works sometimes)
    What could you soak with the physical reduction though? Only thing that comes into my mind currently would have been Krosus Smash, but I'm sure I'm missing something.
    Honestly speaking though, we might need another slight dps push coming next raid, especially with that useless 4pc of T21, that is if they decide to actually keep it the way it is... Im almost certain that we will drop really far behind in a way that people dont want to bring in an enhancement shaman at all if we dont get a good utility to help out the raid at least.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    What could you soak with the physical reduction though? Only thing that comes into my mind currently would have been Krosus Smash, but I'm sure I'm missing something.
    Honestly speaking though, we might need another slight dps push coming next raid, especially with that useless 4pc of T21, that is if they decide to actually keep it the way it is... Im almost certain that we will drop really far behind in a way that people dont want to bring in an enhancement shaman at all if we dont get a good utility to help out the raid at least.
    Set bonuses arent balanced yet. You will see tons of changes. So its too early.

And it is up to encounter designers. It is quite a niche. But it would be something new. Currently only tanks take heavy physical damage, but we had some mechanics that were physical. Without taunts there isnt much ways to exploit it.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2017-09-18 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post

Ethereal Form is pretty trash tbh, you have to use it again to deactivate and it never deactivates unless I press it a few times, other times I didnt even notice it was still active and tried to attack a target doing literally nothing.

Should just be a buff and let us continue attacking like normal..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    Ethereal Form is pretty trash tbh, you have to use it again to deactivate and it never deactivates unless I press it a few times, other times I didnt even notice it was still active and tried to attack a target doing literally nothing.

Should just be a buff and let us continue attacking like normal..
    I never said it should be exactly. But i dont think there will ever be physical immunity with 45sec CD. It might remove physical debuffs or stuff like that.

The direction could be interesting. Physical immunity with some drawback might have some use.