Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Nah, Japan doesn't need to be nuked three times over.
    Imagine the freaky anime we'd be getting in 25 years

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ashes-darkness

"North Korea has threatened to sink Japan and said the US should be “beaten to death like a rabid dog” after the two countries spearheaded fresh UN security council sanctions in response to the regime’s recent nuclear test.

The Korea Asia-Pacific peace committee, which oversees North Korea’s relations with the outside world, described the UN security council, which passed a new round of sanctions on Monday, as a “tool of evil” in the pay of Washington, and called for it to be broken up.

'Quite backwards': Chinese tourists gawk at impoverished North Koreans

It is the first time that Pyongyang has issued an explicit threat to Japan since it fired a medium-range ballistic missile over the northern Japanese island of Hokkaido at the end of last month, triggering emergency sirens and mass text alerts."

I'm just wondering apart from thoughts, if they do launch a nuke, does Japan have any means to intercept it? Also is there a significant US population inside Japan btw
    They better leave japan alone that's where i get my anime and my manga from.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    They better leave japan alone that's where i get my anime and my manga from.
    Don't worry, when it comes to Japan nukes have the same effect that time has on wine.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a good thing for NK, Japan has the patience and wisdom to not react, because if they didn't, I think Japan could solve their problem very quickly.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

It's fine. North Korea can do what it wants no matter the eventual cost because no one wants to pay the bill now. Better to let the cost keep accumulating untill we are in the hundreds of millions rather than the 10's like we are now.

Some people would think that when someone keeps threatening to kill you at some point you should take them seriously but not me!

[COLOR="#417394"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - --

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    It's a good thing for NK, Japan has the patience and wisdom to not react, because if they didn't, I think Japan could solve their problem very quickly.
    Japan untill very recently didn't even have it's own army* and don't have nuclear weapons. So no.

* It has the SDF but it's sole focus has been on protecting Japan, it doesn't have an expeditionary force.

Whenever I think about Japan, I'm imagining a secret army of Terminators they have stored in a random warehouse somewhere.

Or some of the superweapons from C&C games. Maybe it's time they deployed an earthquake machine or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's foolish to wait. Wait until Korea has the capabilities to actually make good on these threats. Just Nuke North Korea right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    It's foolish to wait. Wait until Korea has the capabilities to actually make good on these threats. Just Nuke North Korea right now.
    Aaaaaand boom goes South Korea.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Aaaaaand boom goes South Korea.

Because we've waited too long. Soon it will be boom goes the world.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Haven't seen any head lines about nuking Canada.
    To be fair if they tried they'd probably miss and hit Greenland instead, which would suck for the 50000~people living there and be an attack on the Kingdom of Denmark which would make me sad :c

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Because we've waited too long. Soon it will be boom goes the world.
    give them a couple of decades and maybe the can get to where the US was 10 years ago, if they haven't exhausted all of their resources by then.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!