Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Greater Invasion loot?

The bosses don't seem to be dropping anything, and after 6 bonus rolls (3 characters), I've gotten nothing but AP tokens.

Where is the supposed 930 loot that comes from these things?

RNG is RNG. See other people getting loot, so it drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    RNG is RNG. See other people getting loot, so it drops.
    I don't see anyone else getting loot....though mostly because nobody seems to be grouped.

i've had 5 loots from a possible 12, 3 characters all coining. rng is rng

I haven't had any issues with the Greater Rift giving loot. First week I got a 950 chest and this week I got a 930 belt

I've gotten 2 pieces from them so far on 3 toons. One reg drop one bonus roll, so they're there.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

5+ Year Old Account
    It's random drop, just like from world boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 2 items from 2 greater invasions. RNG be RNG, yo.

Deleted
    I got one item out of 12 chances (6 kills, 6 rolls). Of course this had to be 930 for a slot where I have a 925 tier item, so unless I get a new tier item it won't be even worth equiping :X

1st greater invasion drop, 935 chest......with the two lowest stats on em. Garbage!
    Mother pus bucket!

The bonus loot window didn't open on one of the kills I did on an alt. Doing a /reload brought it back up and let me roll.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    2 loot out of 10 chances (3rd character yet to complete the greater invasion this week). Both were from bonus rolls this week. Loot does exist, you're sadly unlucky it seems.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I have a dream, that one day people will understand how RNG works. That because you didn't get loot the last 6 times doesn't mean you have higher chances now (unless it's lego bad luck protection).

Deleted
    Last week I did it on 6 characters with bonusrolls and all I got was AP. Hope i will have beter luck this week. It was a bit frustrating at the end, but RNG = RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    The bosses don't seem to be dropping anything, and after 6 bonus rolls (3 characters), I've gotten nothing but AP tokens.

got 2 x 935 loot on hunter (that head piece from this week boss looks really cool :P) and 1 x 935 on dk this week you were just unlucky

hoping to push 2-3 more alts though this shit boring usless starting quests overweekend to roll on them too for shinies from world boss

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    I have a dream, that one day people will understand how RNG works. That because you didn't get loot the last 6 times doesn't mean you have higher chances now (unless it's lego bad luck protection).
    I have a dream, that one day people will stop being condescending assholes when confronted with someone getting 12 chances at loot and having nothing drop, and questioning the RNG.

7+ Year Old Account

That's the kind of RNG that I'm okay with, loot drops, I had my first thing drop from the.. Mistress whatever her name Is, and this time around I didn't, that's ok though. I mean we get free 910 loot anyway which Is bizzare already.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    I mean we get free 910 loot anyway which Is bizzare already.
    Catch-up gear has been in the game since TBC, m8

arguably since vanilla, patch 1.10 to be exact

I have 4 characters that got at least one piece of gear this week from her (most 2 pieces which is absolutely retarded but I digress). The week before I didn't get a single thing on the 9 characters I ran it on.

RNG is RNG.