Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I haven't had anything myself yet so far other than AP etc, while I understand rng is rng, I really think the bonus-roll system needs to be reworked

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    The bosses don't seem to be dropping anything, and after 6 bonus rolls (3 characters), I've gotten nothing but AP tokens.

Where is the supposed 930 loot that comes from these things?
    Random loot is R____om.......

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Again this week, sometimes 0, sometimes 1, sometimes 2 items... stuff obviously drops for others too.

Honestly, I thought they were 100%.

Main and Alt, totalling 6 bosses in the past 3 weeks I got loot every time.

Only 1 character at 110.

Got a loot each kill so far, either from a roll, or looting. But have been getting 1 piece since the Greater Invasions come out.

Stay with me RNG, don't let me down now!

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    The bosses don't seem to be dropping anything, and after 6 bonus rolls (3 characters), I've gotten nothing but AP tokens.

Where is the supposed 930 loot that comes from these things?
    Gotten a piece on my Hunter 2 weeks in a row, 1 piece total on an alt, AP on 4 other alts. As other's state, RNG is RNG

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JMitchy96 View Post
    I haven't had anything myself yet so far other than AP etc, while I understand rng is rng, I really think the bonus-roll system needs to be reworked
    Bonus roll system has stacking BLP and the 5th coin is always a guaranteed piece of loot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by webw0lf359 View Post
    Same dropped 955 as a DH, but DoG are BiS shoulders for raiding at least (and my weekly chest has been shoulders for the last two weeks as well :/)

Nothing for WB this week though other than AP from bonus roll.
    Yeah, the pieces I always get are rings that roll 930+ with terrible stats and get more benefit from 900 ilvl ones I've been running since ToV. Got a 955 chest with terrible stats and need to mix up things to use it or I lose 4p bonus. NExt tier when my class runs 4p tier 20 and 2p tier 21 that chest goes back to being meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Bonus roll system has stacking BLP and the 5th coin is always a guaranteed piece of loot.
    Can you link some evidence for this? Last I knew guaranteed was 10 and I feel like I've seen plenty of 6-7's even in the past couple months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."