Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcath View Post
    So mechanics in the game are what makes players toxic and not things like how you're acting? Ok, well now I understand your perception of what's wrong is completely fucking skewed. If you are >around< 2900 rating, then the chances of what you listed occurring in Matched are very low. Sucks, but it sounds like you're just complaining because your rando game didn't go off without a hitch vs 6 dudes who are probably too high to handle real life.

You also know that you don't have to WATCH a video to HEAR them say things, yeah? I thought most adults learn to do this when they went to schools of higher learning?
    Very low? No. It happens rather frequently that I encounter at least one of those things during a session of playing, often more than one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    2) It's some weird regional issue (Are EU people more toxic, and that's why I hear of it all the time on MMO-champ?)
    I'm in Singapore. The thais and filipinos are the worst offenders, I hate getting put in same team as them. The indian singaporean and chinese singaporeans annoy me when they speak their own languages instead of english but they're usually not acting the same way the thais and filipinos do.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-09-16 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Are EU people more toxic, and that's why I hear of it all the time on MMO-champ?
    I played NA servers when the game was released and recently moved back to Europe and yes, EU is way more toxic. At least that's my (very subjective) opinion.
    But yeah you can't really tell how bad it is right now if you play 10 games a season lol

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Video.

I want things in text, not a video.
    Well that's the most retarded post you made. You complain about toxic people in OW, then you complain about Jeff's effort to actually make a whole video to get his message through. I'd say you are one of these ungrateful people we gotta get rid off too

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    The video allows Jeff to go into more detail and get the point across with his emotions
    Wait wait. Jeff Kaplan has emotions? And you can see these from his videos? Teach me senpai, lol.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Not really on-topic, but I have to agree with the video/text thing. I hate how damn near everything is a video now when I could just consume the information in seconds if it were just in text.
    Normally I'd agree (especially tutorials and stuff), but for the Developer Updates I much prefer the video. I feel it helps get the point across and less room for interpretation and such that you would get via text. Something like this I don't mind. It's just all the "Hey take 5 steps, do this and your do. Or type this in here, type that there and done" videos that drive me up the wall.