Deleted

Veiled Argunite and netherlight crucible

What should an arms warrior be spending the Veiled Argunite on? If everything is already 910+ ?
    My relics are not BiS. And if i buy new relics, will that affect the netherlight crucible in any way?
    And regarding the relics, is the highest ilvl to go for, or is special traits more benefitial?

Can i get legendary ring from spending Veiled Argunite?

Many questions, so much confusion!

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get legendaries from the argunite tokens, yes. The relics will not change except that you have to use the Crucible again on them.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Deleted
    Okey, is there any way to fill up the nether crucible's slot? Or is a certain path a must? I mean, if i do something wrong. Will it correct it self by time. Or am i totaly screwed? :P

Quote Originally Posted by blixten85 View Post
    Okey, is there any way to fill up the nether crucible's slot? Or is a certain path a must? I mean, if i do something wrong. Will it correct it self by time. Or am i totaly screwed? :P
    When you get a new relic you put it in the square slot in the crucible to see what the path and skills will turn out to be if you actually equip it. It's like a preview before you actually put it in your artifact and make it permanent.

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Apart from what has already been said, trinkets are usually the best option to go for.