Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    2,383
    Hero looks incredibly fun to play and incredibly annoying to play against.

  2. #42
    Legendary! Nikkaszal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    6,506
    What we take from this is Ripper Air his HILARIOUSLY OP
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

  3. #43

  4. #44
    Should be an easy fix, just add in a "this effect can only happen again after X seconds"
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

  5. #45
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    2,383
    Or "if it hits a hero its cooldown is reduced to 30 seconds", but then it might need something extra to make it worth it.

  6. #46
    First overwatch hero that doesn't look horribly annoying to play against and the first that mabye looks fun to play.

  7. #47
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    2,383
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    First overwatch hero that doesn't look horribly annoying to play against and the first that mabye looks fun to play.
    Are you sure?

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Are you sure?
    He doesn't have a ton of dashs like tracer a dash jump and invonabity like genji the dumb mech like deva or shooting and moving like Lucio. He's rather basic compared to the rest of them.

  9. #49
    Legendary! Nikkaszal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    6,506
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    He doesn't have a ton of dashs like tracer a dash jump and invonabity like genji the dumb mech like deva or shooting and moving like Lucio. He's rather basic compared to the rest of them.
    He has a giant reposition every 4 sec once he gets Ripper Air
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    He has a giant reposition every 4 sec once he gets Ripper Air
    It has condisions unlike say tracers rewind or genj's jump/dash. Not that bad.

  11. #51
    Old God Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    10,711
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    It has condisions unlike say tracers rewind or genj's jump/dash. Not that bad.
    Are you high? He basically has Genji repositioning on just 4 seconds cooldown with that bugged talent. At least neither Genji or Tracer does ridiculous amount of damage on escape, and don't have such a short cooldown
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2017-10-12 at 08:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    He doesn't have a ton of dashs like tracer a dash jump and invonabity like genji the dumb mech like deva or shooting and moving like Lucio. He's rather basic compared to the rest of them.
    You haven't watched the McIntyre video. It's Xul level split pushing with a Genji escape. For what you're worried about, he could be the worst yet.

  13. #53
    I'm curious why he's assassin. His kit and playstyle definietly looks like specialist one. Last specialist (Probius) was released 8 months ago and OW doesn't have proper specialist characters (closest one are Junkrat and Torbjorn) so it's a waste to not label Junkrat as specialist.
    Also Medivh, blizz mentioned he's technically a support but they didn't want to pair a team with Medivh against team with proper healers - Malf/Li Li etc, so they made him a specialist. But some time later they made changes to MM and Tyrande and Tassadar doesn't count as healers. They could also change Madivh to support and make him work same way. But nooo, blizz is really inconsistent, stubborn and afraids some cosmetical changes.

  14. #54
    Legendary! Nikkaszal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    6,506
    God I fucking hate Junkrat already. Everyone's doing the McIntyre Rocket seige and it's basically like Backdoor Abathur all over again
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    God I fucking hate Junkrat already. Everyone's doing the McIntyre Rocket seige and it's basically like Backdoor Abathur all over again
    I would be legitimately shocked if that made it to live, they'll nerf the damage it does to structures (now or later). His pushing potential is still out of this world without it though.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    I'm curious why he's assassin. His kit and playstyle definietly looks like specialist one. Last specialist (Probius) was released 8 months ago and OW doesn't have proper specialist characters (closest one are Junkrat and Torbjorn) so it's a waste to not label Junkrat as specialist.
    Also Medivh, blizz mentioned he's technically a support but they didn't want to pair a team with Medivh against team with proper healers - Malf/Li Li etc, so they made him a specialist. But some time later they made changes to MM and Tyrande and Tassadar doesn't count as healers. They could also change Madivh to support and make him work same way. But nooo, blizz is really inconsistent, stubborn and afraids some cosmetical changes.
    yes they dont count as healers, they count as supports.

    Junkrat is an assassin because his focus is on damage and creating oppurtunities for damage.

    Specialists are unconventional heroes without a pre-defined role or focus that aligns with the other roles

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Are you high? He basically has Genji repositioning on just 4 seconds cooldown with that bugged talent. At least neither Genji or Tracer does ridiculous amount of damage on escape, and don't have such a short cooldown
    It only had a 4 second cool down if only he is hit by it so if your on top of him he'll still have the full cool down. It has counter play unlike the other two. Not that bad.

  18. #58
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    2,383
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    It only had a 4 second cool down if only he is hit by it so if your on top of him he'll still have the full cool down. It has counter play unlike the other two. Not that bad.
    If he plays correctly and plans ahead that's not an issue.

  19. #59
    Old God Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    10,711
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    It only had a 4 second cool down if only he is hit by it so if your on top of him he'll still have the full cool down. It has counter play unlike the other two. Not that bad.
    yeah, i would argue that it could be balanced only if hitbox for hitting enemies would be bigger than hitting self. But now you have to be inside junkrats hitbox to "counter play". Which is possible for.. like, three characters? Illidan, Tyrael and Chen from the top of my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    yeah, i would argue that it could be balanced only if hitbox for hitting enemies would be bigger than hitting self. But now you have to be inside junkrats hitbox to "counter play". Which is possible for.. like, three characters? Illidan, Tyrael and Chen from the top of my mind.
    Bugs are bugs I don't see a point expecting it to work perfectly when it's in development.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •