Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    That W sounds completely broken. But when MVPBlack drafts a Morales, Lucio, Brightwing, Varian, Valla combo, it might be just what the game needs.
    I mean, they got murdered for it without needing Ana, so I don't see the problem.

Her talents are so yummyyyyyyyyyy

Abilities and talents in the OP have now been updated.

Deleted
    Just watched Grubby testing her a bit on PTR, my general 'kill it with fire' attitude towards all overwatch garbage quickly transformed to 'must have'. Now I just need to learn to actually hit my skill shots.

I poked around in Try Mode on the PTR a bit. I think I've found my new main healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I poked around in Try Mode on the PTR a bit. I think I've found my new main healer.
    I really doubt she is viable solo heal, but strong in double support.

It is very tricky to heal your frontline. Ideally you want to stay further in backline because she dies from any dive thanks to her non-existant mobility and inability to self-heal. This means your ranged players are often standing in a way to heal the melees.

Give me the young Ana skin and she will be my go to support character.

Soooooo...

https://clips.twitch.tv/GlamorousUni...rdineFutureMan

I think at least one of these two will earn perma-ban status in Hero League.

15+ Year Old Account
    Soooooo...

To be fair, two kills were on people with like 5% life

- - - Updated - - -

Soooo... Ana has range, hard CC, healing negation, a 4sec damage redux, a playmaking ult AND Cleanse options

Seems a little over the top
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    To be fair, two kills were on people with like 5% life

- - - Updated - - -

Soooo... Ana has range, hard CC, healing negation, a 4sec damage redux, a playmaking ult AND Cleanse options

Seems a little over the top
    I like her Cleanse options though. You don't get a universal Cleanse, you have to choose which part you want.

Soooooo...

https://twitter.com/azgaz/status/909884156527570944

Confirmed as unintended. Thank god!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, she needs some nerfs; her talents are completely insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I like her Cleanse options though. You don't get a universal Cleanse, you have to choose which part you want.
    i prefer it to some others, cus whie you have to choose, that its built into her heal
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure about ppl calling her OP. even some of the major buffs still require master ability. like the one that lets her grenade deal more dmg the more people it hits...well its unlikely you'd hit more than 4 people. all of her moves are projectiles so you area lready having a hard time landing hits, relatively,

i like her talent involveing the 5 poison aplications but i doubt anyone would ever suffer that. the only way you could keep that up is if you are ALREADY in a situation where you have the enemy pinned down.

just an average high skill high reward hero
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

I can't wait to see if the HotS team will allow Biotic Grenade to become the nightmare it was in Overwatch.

Of course, they did work around the issue by making Ana absolutely miserable to play in it by nerfing her damage so we'll see.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

I mean, it's always a good rule when a new hero drops, but fuck hero league when she comes out lol
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I see her heal, see that it's a skillshot, and suddenly I am flooded with memories of all the times I've played Uther, tried to heal someone with Holy Radiance, only to have them randomly move for no reason, dodging the Holy Radiance and thus getting no heal. Then I remember Ana's heal is much narrower than Uther's, and much easier to "dodge", and I dread even trying to play her.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    I see her heal, see that it's a skillshot, and suddenly I am flooded with memories of all the times I've played Uther, tried to heal someone with Holy Radiance, only to have them randomly move for no reason, dodging the Holy Radiance and thus getting no heal. Then I remember Ana's heal is much narrower than Uther's, and much easier to "dodge", and I dread even trying to play her.
    At least it's only on a 2 sec cooldown.

At least it's only on a 2 sec cooldown.
    And is MUCH cheaper