Poll: TIER 21 Appearance

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

my effort at making the helm/shoulders less bad

Here is mine
    No shoulders are the best shoulders for undead

10+ Year Old Account
    Best rogue set in the game hands down. I usually don't worry too much about getting the appearance but this time I need to get the Mythic one.

10+ Year Old Account
    The set is fine. It has that pirate/swashbuckler look to it. I just really dislike the shoulders, but you can always hide/mog those.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

T21 matches the Outlaw spec, but not sublety or assassination

Not a fan, but probably because I don't think it looks particularly good on undead. Will look to transmog the helm. Gloves are neat and so is chest.

The set looks great for a "Dashing Swordsman" style Rogue, think Zorro, Jack Sparrow, Inigo Montoya...heck the set is even named Dashing Scoundrel!

Which is a shame since Outlaw absolutely sucks. Outlaw fulfills the fantasy of the set perfectly, especially with the Fencing Sword from Challenge Appearance. On the other hand, the class fantasy of Sub and Sin absolutely do not fit with the set. I just can't imagine Zorro using poison for instance.

Horde PVP set, on a UD looks good-great.
    Love the belt being kind of a utility style/Batman belt.
    However I still can NOT get over the shoulders design on this set .
    Glad they have hide shoulders now.

Wish the belt didnt cut off tabards so much it really does look great otherwise.

Nothing about the set screams any one of the specs, in particular. It's an adventurer garb, a Highwayman. You look like you're actually prepared to go out and fight evil and demons rather than wearing ninja pajamas or a Reaper cosplay like T19. You've got throwing knives, you've got plenty of utility pouches, you've got metal knuckles to make your kidney shots hurt more, you've got a metal bracer which historically can be used to block weapon strikes or even arrows, you got kneepads so when bad rogues are on their knees begging for mercy they're comfy, and whether you like them or not the shoulders help complete the entire look. The shoulders help make the cape look less like a cape and more of a layered cloak due to the addition of what comes under the metal plates on the shoulders.

If this is what we're in store for, with future outfits and rogue sets in particular, all my years of maining rogue finally mean something. If it's one thing I've hated, is the trend of rogue outfits. T9 was probably my last favorite tier set (both Alliance and Horde).

Bring on more regular leather outfits, please. T21 is perfect.

Nope, not a fan. All I can think of is Robin Hood: Men in Tights.

If they would just fix hats...

Tbh I think the pvp elite version of the set might be the best version at least imo. It has a darker color scheme, and because of that, it fits assassin and subtlety pretty well. I used to not like the shoulders, either, but they are beginning to grow on me. The darker shoulders especially on the pvp set doesn't look too bad. I know people complain about it being too plate-like, but if a rogue is so good a sneaking, shouldn't it be ok if they where a little bit of dark plate?

Easily one of favorite sets of all time. Love the 19th century underworld vibe.

- - - Updated - - -

Only thing is the belt looks absolutely hilariously large on Pandas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Easily one of favorite sets of all time. Love the 19th century underworld vibe.

- - - Updated - - -

Only thing is the belt looks absolutely hilariously large on Pandas
    More like 16th/17th century :

But yeah very nice set!
    Love how the fantasy fits with Outlaw (funniest spec even if it's a little low right know)
    Last edited by mmoce75d07e829; 2017-10-03 at 03:52 AM.

Have the added the boots for any of the other colour schemes yet?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Have the added the boots for any of the other colour schemes yet?
    Sadly, only the normal set and the three pvp sets have matching boots. It's a shame because I remember early ptr builds having matching boots drop for all difficulties in Antorus, but blizz seemed to have removed them for no reason. It sucks too because the boots I feel really makes the set look flush and trying to off-set them looks really awkward compared to trying to offset other pieces.

I dislike how, as a troll, the mask just becomes a chin cover.

take away the hat and shoulders and it's dope
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Rogue T21