Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Apparently Hollywood just enabled Sean Spicer

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politi...ech/index.html

How do so many verifiably insane people have jobs at these large media outlets? It's a press secretary for a president you don't like, not Joseph Goebbels.

I don't like Hollywood people. I don't like Trump or Spicer. I don't like any of this.

How do I get off this ride?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I don't like Hollywood people. I don't like Trump or Spicer. I don't like any of this.

How do I get off this ride?
    I have a buddy making an intergalactic trebuchet if you are interested

poor Sean, getting more shit then he really deserves.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    My favorite was the "outrage among celebrities in attendance on twitter"

Who fucking cares, no one likes anyone in that building anyways, this is the same thing as CEOs having a capitalism award night, where they give each other rewards for making the most fucking profit lmfao, Jesus Christ.

Lying scumbags tend to just do fine, get paid anyhow. More news at 11.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was brilliant. XD

Yes Spicer was a paid shill of Trump's, but now he's our shill. At least for now. Best enjoy it while it lasts.

So how long before Trump sues Spicer and Hollywood for defamation?

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    It's a press secretary for a president you don't like, not Joseph Goebbels.
    Who, on a nearly daily basis, knowingly lied to the American people about anything from the size of Trump's inaugural crowd to what "covfefe" meant. A man who routinely displayed difficulty with basic words -

It's one thing when McCarthy does it and mocks him. But Spicer doesn't get to "wink and nod" to the millions of people he spent months lying to while drawing a paycheck directly from our taxes.

Don't let that stop your hyperbole, though.

A group of self absorbed people that will tell you do not bully others and go on marches to prevent it yet do it every time it crosses their little minds if it's something they don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Who, on a nearly daily basis, knowingly lied to the American people about anything from the size of Trump's inaugural crowd to what "covfefe" meant. A man who routinely displayed difficulty with basic words -

It's one thing when McCarthy does it and mocks him. But Spicer doesn't get to "wink and nod" to the millions of people he spent months lying to while drawing a paycheck directly from our taxes.

Don't let that stop your hyperbole, though.
    Cry me a fucking river, Obama killed more middle eastern kids than Spicer. Would you have been morally outraged if Obama spoke at the Emmys? You're talking like you want a civil war, but trust me you dont

Cry me a fucking river, Obama killed more middle eastern kids than Spicer.
    1. Obama was POTUS, Spicer was Press Secretary. Not really the same position.

2. His orders led to the deaths of people in the Middle East, he didn't actually kill anyone himself.

3. Welcome to every president for the past few decades, a tradition which continues strong today.

4. What does this have to do with my post? Were you just looking for some hyperbolic comparison that's irrelevant so that you can argue that there's no reason to find what the Emmy's did with Spicer in poor taste?

Would you have been morally outraged if Obama spoke at the Emmys? You're talking like you want a civil war, but trust me you dont
    Are you projecting again? You seem to be projecting again. Are you alright?

1. Obama was POTUS, Spicer was Press Secretary. Not really the same position.

2. His orders led to the deaths of people in the Middle East, he didn't actually kill anyone himself.

3. Welcome to every president for the past few decades, a tradition which continues strong today.

4. What does this have to do with my post? Were you just looking for some hyperbolic comparison that's irrelevant so that you can argue that there's no reason to find what the Emmy's did with Spicer in poor taste?

Are you projecting again? You seem to be projecting again. Are you alright?

No but your hypocritical selective outrage is amusing

I guess some freedom of speech advocates really can't take jokes if they don't evoke genocide or mass executions.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is from CNN so I wouldn't take it seriously. It was clear the bit was aimed at making fun of Trump - but CNN is still angry that Spicer ignored most of their journalism and questions. Butt hurt CNN is butt hurt.

Deleted

This was actually funny and unpredictable. Some folks need to chill and have a sense of humor. He was being mocked, not embraced.

(I hate Trump btw).

I'm not sure why everyone's so butthurt about this, either. Nobody every took Spicer seriously; everyone knew he was just there to say what Trump wanted him to say. Personally, I'm glad he got out after getting shit on by Trump for as long as he did. Good for him. He got up there and made fun of himself and laughed it off.

Sean Spicer is gonna ride this fame till he is no longer invited to even shitty game shows.

Its hypocritical for Hollywood to be against Sean Spicer after all he has to parrot what his egotistical director tells him too!

Out of the four bullet points, this one is the worst. It doesn't really make much of a difference if he directly killed them or ordered their killing. The results of both are the same.

- - - Updated - - -

On topic: I did not watch it live, but from youtube clips, it was funny.

Good grief is anything not controversial anymore? They invited him, they poked fun at him, he poked fun at himself. Lighten up people geesh, it's a goddamn award show

10+ Year Old Account
    More proof that Hollywood despises anyone right wing even if they will agree with them. Just take a look at the example of Takei and Milo Yiannopoulos. They differ very much politically. Nobody shits on Takei. Yet when Yiannopoulos, who is sexually abused as a child talks about being abused by his priest and tries to justify his abuse the mainstream media tries to make it out like he's trying to justify pedophilia.

But when Takei does it well...

I dunno I haven't heard the MSM shitting on him. Video title isn't accurate. Just saying though. Same reasons, but nobody cared when he said it.