Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    It's not wrong what they're complaining about.

While his appearance was funny - the bit that isn't funny is that you actually really have a president who is presenting the nation false narratives and facts. Lying to the people is not something that should be applauded. I can see both sides really, at best it's some very self-conscious and self-deprecating humor, but that is fine.

It's fine to laugh with his presence, it's fine to laugh with the fact that the White House are a bunch of lying cunts - but at least stay aware that the White House is currently filled with deceptive dishonest assholes, instead of accepting it just because it's amusing to make fun of.

So while they need to chill, what they pointed out also isn't wrong.
    Name one administration in your lifetime that hasn't consistently lied. Is it bad? Yea sure, but its not reasonable to hold Trump to a different standard.

Trump lied about his inauguration attendance, Obama lied about Prism and mass surveillance of US citizens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good this nonsense anyone or anywhere is beyond going after is silly. Especially excuses for guys like Spicer, just doing his job doesn't cut it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    More proof that Hollywood despises anyone right wing even if they will agree with them. Just take a look at the example of Takei and Milo Yiannopoulos. They differ very much politically. Nobody shits on Takei. Yet when Yiannopoulos, who is sexually abused as a child talks about being abused by his priest and tries to justify his abuse the mainstream media tries to make it out like he's trying to justify pedophilia.

But when Takei does it well...

I dunno I haven't heard the MSM shitting on him. Video title isn't accurate. Just saying though. Same reasons, but nobody cared when he said it.
    Except Milo openly advocated for child support and used his orientation as cover for his bullshit views and right wingers with a brain destroyed his stupid shit.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Hey look, more people who don't like humor.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

one of the few moments i see from these shitass award shows that was actually kinda funny.

the total autistic lack of any fucking humor on the extreme left is fucking pathetic, and the reason nobody likes you.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    one of the few moments i see from these shitass award shows that was actually kinda funny.

the total autistic lack of any fucking humor on the extreme left is fucking pathetic, and the reason nobody likes you.
    I used to be left wing and this retarded shit has made it poison to me!

I remember when left wing comedians thumbed there nose at the establishment but it seems they have become the establishment!!

Back in my day Sean Spicer would've done the rounds on the comedy circuit made a few quid on comedy panel shows then gone into obscurity but all this left wing hysteria has guaranteed him a long shelf life and thus a large pay packet!

Please you guys on the left please will you ever learn to go back to being cool and not to being arsehole squares?

It's just a blog piece. I disagree with it as well, Spicer got extra points from me for that witty cameo appearance.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.