Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    tfw you don't really trust anyone all that much, so when other people vote for the same target as you, you start doubting yourself

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    tfw you don't really trust anyone all that much, so when other people vote for the same target as you, you start doubting yourself
    Right.

Like I look at that and I'm like... I really want to lynch Graeham because I just know I'm right (and I held off voting just on the off chance I wasn't) and with Blood and Crackle voting there, I am not so sure of it any more.

But I have to know.

Vote: Graeham

I knew this was gonna happen. It was the inevitable outcome of a convergence of timelines. They all run up to this point in time, and no matter how many times I struggled, the universe always knit the noose tighter. The point in time where I am unmasked. The point in time where my carefully laid plans end up backfiring, and the person to draw the lot of despair is me. But ... you know....

... screw that!

I am my own master, and the universe holds no power over me. I know how to cheat. Out there is a timeline where I get my happy end. And I am gonna aim for it. To my colleagues in this universe - good luck. The cause was... nay is, a worthy one, and I hope you succeed. And with that I take my leave before the universe takes a leave on me!

[The rest of this "report" is hereby officially redacted. Personal farewells can be done off record. Do not reveal the personal life of operatives. Also, I just saved you four pages of ranting. -C]

Final vote count:
    Graeham(4): Pistolpink(#287), Blood Fox(#298), Crackleslap(#299), Largehorn(#302)
    Pistolpink(1): Graeham(#288)
    Anakso(1): Valyrian(#293)

It is now Night 3.

Graeham the Determinator (Mafia) has been lynched on Day 3, Timeline Alpha.

You have 24 hours to submit your night actions.

Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

blonde hair avatars for bump in the night

Status report, Troubleshooter Team Wells, T+4321.

Target eradicated through an effective use of paradox, as instructed. Timewave ripple effect caused unintended side effect in primary timeline, entire timeline lost in the process. Universe rebooted at T+2 in what we have dubbed timeline Beta pending mission control name standardization. Unknown SERN operative lost somewhere in the process. Not expected to have an impact on mission outcome. Expecting a swift closure of mission.

[This is how you make a report! -C]

--

For now, the important part is to decide whom of you should get to register first. You obviously want it to be you, but something in the back of your head alerts you to danger. Maybe you should let someone else register first after all. Someone expendable.

Vote amongst yourselves who should get to register first! It's almost lunch, you can't delay this too much.

Night happenings:

Blood Fox the Observer (Town) has been erased by the universe on Night 4321, Timeline Alpha

A time shift has occurred
    Due to damages in the timeline causing an irreparable cascading collapse, the universe has restarted at Day 2.
    Any powers submitted at Night 2 or later in Timeline Alpha will no longer play out.
    Any one-shot powers submitted at Night 2 or later in Timeline Alpha has been reimbursed.
    Any information gathered at Night 2 or later in Timeline Alpha may no longer be accurate.
    The new timeline is dubbed Timeline Beta.

For some reason, all players who died in Timeline Alpha remain dead.
    There is also a graph of timelines in the opening post, logo image.

It is now Day 2, Timeline Beta.
    You have 48 hours to decide on the lynch. With 5 players alive, it takes 3 to reach a majority lynch.

Last edited by Danner; 2017-09-29 at 01:35 PM.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I'm game to discuss what seemingly happened last night, but the first thing I want to do is:

Vote: Valyrian

Interesting that Graham turned out to have been scum all along who volunteered his info for trust (good job, you won mine) but in hindsight it shouldn't have been that surprising. There also wasn't that much to indicate that he was scum in the first place, so it looks like luck factored into the lynch.

Today, I'll be pursuing my lynch of the lurker.

vote Anakso

In other news....

The articles I got from my action have gotten a little weird.

"Day 3" now says "Day 229 Alpha" instead of the "Day 376" it said before last night.

"Day 5" got deleted. So I'm at bit of loss.

Actually, redact that, I'm not buying that Large had info on SERN as town before the flip.

vote Largehorn

Remember to come back for him after I flip.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Interesting that Graham turned out to have been scum all along who volunteered his info for trust (good job, you won mine) but in hindsight it shouldn't have been that surprising. There also wasn't that much to indicate that he was scum in the first place, so it looks like luck factored into the lynch.
    I'm sorry. This made me laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Actually, redact that, I'm not buying that Large had info on SERN as town before the flip.

vote Largehorn

Remember to come back for him after I flip.
    Please continue to fail harder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Any powers submitted at Night 2 or later in Timeline Alpha will no longer play out.
    Okay. There's I guess why the "Day 5" article was removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm back now, have some wholesome kpop as an apology. Too out of the swing of checking the thread and basically just forgot about it for an entire game day and a bit.

And now it seems like we're down to 5 already, biggest FoS is on Val right now, seems to have been defending Graeham, and has ended that last two game days with a vote on me though this isn't just OMGUS obviously ending the last two days with his vote essentially thrown away while stuff was happening seems odd.

Also we seem to be in timeline beta now, thats odd.

Deleted
    I wonder why the mafia chose to kill Blood Fox. Oh well.

I think we're kinda at the point where there only are two legitimate targets for the lynch. I'm clearly not mafia. Largehorn clearly isn't either. Crackleslap probably isn't either, since he put Graeham in hammer range instead of taking one of the many other options offered to him.

Anakso is hard to get a read on this game, cause he hasn't really been participating. His role doesn't exactly sound helpful to town. But he hasn't done anything outright scummy.

Valyrian has done A LOT of outright scummy stuff, and has been Graeham's most vigilant supporter. Is now feigning surprise. and is still trying to lynch Largehorn. Will most likely get my vote today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry! It's football grand final weekend in Australia and just busy with parties and shit. But I'm here. Not surprised about Graeham's flip. I really don't feel Anakso or Pistol are scum right now.

Its either between Large & Valyrian.

Val's track record isn't looking hot. There's been some argument about Largehorn. But, if he's town and it's largehorn and I intentional ignore Dupti's prowess this game, sue me. :P

Vote: Val

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I guess Crackle says between Large and Val. Pistol between Val and me, one common thread throughout.

vote: Valyrian

Status report, Troubleshooter Team Wells, T+2.

Mission accomplished.

Additional report, Troubleshooter Team Wells, T+2.

Wait, you can't just end it with that!?.

Modified Status report, Troubleshooter Team Wells, T+2.

I can. Mission accomplished.

Additional remark #2, Troubleshooter Team Wells, T+2.

But... no! You have to tell them how we did it. You know, for the bragging rights when we get back to HQ.

Extended Status report, Troubleshooter Team Wells, T+2.

... Fine. Valyrian got demolished by the trap. We then obliterated the rest of the time travelers. Except this one guy who turned out to be a bystander.

Additional remark #3, Troubleshooter Team Wells, T+2.

You know, I miss that other guy's reports. They were so much better. Also, you didn't even bother to mention the police box that appeared forcing us to retreat. You'd think that would be important!

Status report, Troubleshooter Team Wells, T+2.

You wanna write the reports, be my guest.

Final Report, Troubleshooter Team Wells, T+2.

All right. We did convince the Time Traveller known as Valyrian to draw a ticket for his time stopper invention. He did and was disintegrated instantly. Then the two of us took out the remaining two time travellers in a quick observation. Agent [Geez, what did I say about not revealing agent names in reports!? -C] eliminated the Time Traveller known as Crackleslap. I aimed for the Time Traveller known as Pistolpink, when I spotted the mark. Pistolpink was apparently an acknowledged tourist from our glorious future where SERN is controlling time travel, here to witness first-hand our glorious conquest over rogue time travellers. The paperworks added up. So I let him go. Let the records show that Pistolpink was there.

We were just about cleaning up the site when a police box appeared. Assuming this was the time travel machine belonging to the one known as Listo, prior to his elimination. We saw the box, and returned to HQ. No contact was made, but possibility of causality violation exists.

May I add that this mission has been a real pleasure, Sir. The sheer genius of opening the Patent Office one day prior to the actual opening just to catch time traveller has once again proven worthwhile. I am eagerly awaiting the next mission!

Additional Remark #4, Troubleshooter Team Wells, T+2.

Asskisser.

Final vote count of the day:

Valyrian(3): Largehorn(#306), Crackleslap(#313), Anakso(#314)
    Largehorn(1): Valyrian(#309)

The mafia has won the game

The Winners of this game are:
    - Graeham the Determinator
    - Largehorn the Busser
    - Anakso the Mad Scientist

Additionally, the following third party survivor made it to the end:
    - Pistolpink the Tourist (who really didn't know he would win this way)

Townies who lost in the endgame:
    - Crackleslap the Fugitive
    - Valyrian the Thief
    - Every other townie already revealed.

Moderator Thread featuring Threads, Actions and Results:
    https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/9uGFmtuxFv69

Epilogue, three hours later

Listo: Hello, I'm the Doctor! All right fellow time travellers! Who wants some hats!?
    River: There is nobody here!
    Listo: Oh. All eradicated from time, huh.
    Listo: Including me? You have got to be kidding me.
    River: They can do that?
    Listo: Not really, no. Timelord. I guess we should do something about this SERN organization next. Hmm. I think I have just the idea...

Last edited by Danner; 2017-09-30 at 06:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    - Pistolpink the Tourist (who really didn't know he would win this way)
    I mean, I kinda assumed I could win with the mafia. It's kinda a part of the whole being a 3rd party survivor thing.

All in all a very enjoyable game. I'd love to see the setup on a larger scale, with additional killers to actually make use of Graeham's kill immunity/timeline shift.

Thanks for running the game, Danner! It was a lot of fun!

Though I guess nobody is going to trust me for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Though I guess nobody is going to trust me for a while.
    No shit!

Seriously though, you're not supposed to get away with the stuff you did.
    That also goes double for Largehorn. When a tracker says they are 90% certain someone is scum... the lesson is that ignoring it is not a good idea.

I have to give it to you both though. This was super awesome to follow because of those antics.

Thanks for hosting the game Danner!

Thanks for the game Danner. It was fun having some actual time for a game again.