Thread: Quit or PLay

Quit or PLay

Basically, the amount of people who either leave, throw intentionally or ultimately just do not want to work with a team. Once you reach your normal ending rank, do you just stop playing ranked or what? Cause the toxicity that this game has atm in 3.0-3.3k rating, is ridiculous.

At this point, I'm not sure its even worth trying to play ranked due to the possibility of deranking with blizzard's new system.
    Last edited by Mynarjr; 2017-10-08 at 06:02 AM.

which region are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by Mynarjr View Post
    Basically, the amount of people who either leave, throw intentionally or ultimately just do not want to work with a team. Once you reach your normal ending rank, do you just stop playing ranked or what? Cause the toxicity that this game has atm in 3.0-3.3k rating, is ridiculous.

At this point, I'm not sure its even worth trying to play ranked due to the possibility of deranking with blizzard's new system.
    You can decay out of Diamond now so you're gonna have to play some games.

But if you've been to 3.3k I'd say find someone to duo/trio with and try to push for Masters, even if you derank you're still very likely to place high after placements in the next season.

If you want to play Ranked but not worry about points at all I'd say make a smurf if you can afford it, I did this and it was pretty fun to just play without caring about winning or losing too much.