Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Did kinda work with D.Va, but she can't tank for shit anymore and I dunno about Zarya, she just doesn't work for me. She's a great hero, but I find her kit awkward.

Think Pharah might be the answer, she's an absolute beast around here because no one can shoot straight and no one looks up >.<

For example: https://plays.tv/video/59caba4a2a12b...ing-the-match-
    Have you tried Winston? It obviously depends what you're facing, but I've had pretty great results (even as someone just picking him up recently) when the other team doesn't want to play tanks either so you get a bunch of genjis/tracers/sombras/widows/hanzo/trendy dps heroes/all the healers. If Pharah works for you that's great, I just know I was in your spot and seem to have found an easy solution (for me).

What happens a lot is that I just don't know what the answer is when I am playing well, get 2-3 picks, including a support and my team just can't capitalise on it. You'd be surprised how often that happens, and where do you go from there?
    Yeah this is exactly what I was going through, people just don't have the balls to go in, which is why I went for tank.
    Last edited by Post; 2017-09-26 at 09:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Have you tried Winston? It obviously depends what you're facing, but I've had pretty great results (even as someone just picking him up recently) when the other team doesn't want to play tanks either so you get a bunch of genjis/tracers/sombras/widows/hanzo/trendy dps heroes/all the healers. If Pharah works for you that's great, I just know I was in your spot and seem to have found an easy solution (for me).

Yeah this is exactly what I was going through, people just don't have the balls to go in, which is why I went for tank.
    I've played enough Winston to accept I'm just shit with him. It's also hard to go chasing off after Genjis etc, because it forces you to overextend and/or just leaves your team short a Tank. It's why I've actually been okay with Widow in comp, because in comp Winstons just don't have that kind of freedom to focus me that they do in QP. Definitely not been the reason I've been losing so much.

I've played enough Winston to accept I'm just shit with him. It's also hard to go chasing off after Genjis etc, because it forces you to overextend and/or just leaves your team short a Tank. It's why I've actually been okay with Widow in comp, because in comp Winstons just don't have that kind of freedom to focus me that they do in QP. Definitely not been the reason I've been losing so much.
    I honestly think if you can be good at Widow you can be good at any hero TBH but you do you. :P All about what you enjoy after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Issue I have with Winston is one bad leap leads to a death. And I know it's my fault, it's just I can't ever seem to be able to judge a good time to jump, it's far easier to me timing Zarya's bubbles and knowing when to take cover.

Deleted
    So after playing more and more comp lately, I've come to the conclusion that my teams wont let me pick dps. every game i join, insta double pick or triple pick dps.
    so I'm now happy playing tanks di'va/Orisa and still keeping my mercy/sym. Seems to be working, went up to 2650±50. and seem to be struggling there, I'm guessing though this is just the level of how good i am and not my hero picks.
    I had last night a game where as i joined, 4 insta pick dps (Hanzo, Tracer, Sombra, Genji) the last guy picked zyra and i went mecry. after one death the zyra had enough and went widow, so i joined in with doom fist. So games like this exist, still we came close to winning..

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Issue I have with Winston is one bad leap leads to a death. And I know it's my fault, it's just I can't ever seem to be able to judge a good time to jump, it's far easier to me timing Zarya's bubbles and knowing when to take cover.
    Na the mistake you are making isn't really just timing but as a group.

You can't be the only one fighting in the middle of the enemy group with Winston, you need others so you aren't the solo player getting shot and use you're jump to escape if needed.

Problem with WInston is that this kind of fighting goes against the mindset of allot of people who go for a westerns shootout