Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Yeah, I miss those days. One more thing. What about Sylendra? Currently she's double mission reduction and success chance cause she needs all the help she can get, to bring in mushrooms. I didn't even notice she counters spells until I looked at her a little while ago while thinking about all this.
    I switched her back to a balance build. Atm the only ones I really have running double Reduction are innate Reduction champs and Meatball.

    Even then I still kinda question the double-reduction build. Need more info on the harder stuff, most pre-i950 stuff is easily 200%able.
    Uses the same signature for over a year, just randomly gets infracted for it recently.
    Placeholder signature is placeholder and will hopefully make me finish my shit.
    Oh yeah, I'm a Druid and stuff.
    I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I switched her back to a balance build. Atm the only ones I really have running double Reduction are innate Reduction champs and Meatball.

    Even then I still kinda question the double-reduction build. Need more info on the harder stuff, most pre-i950 stuff is easily 200%able.
    Who are the 'innate reduction' champs?

    I was thinking success chance, success on short missions, duration reduction for Meatball and Moroes since they don't have any counters. Thoughts?

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Who are the 'innate reduction' champs?

    I was thinking success chance, success on short missions, duration reduction for Meatball and Moroes since they don't have any counters. Thoughts?
    None for Druid.

    Yeah that's pretty good for MB, but you shouldn't be using Moroes at all post-Argus.
    Uses the same signature for over a year, just randomly gets infracted for it recently.
    Placeholder signature is placeholder and will hopefully make me finish my shit.
    Oh yeah, I'm a Druid and stuff.
    I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    None for Druid.

    Yeah that's pretty good for MB, but you shouldn't be using Moroes at all post-Argus.
    I was actually seeing him doing better than Meatball in some cases cause he can get up to 30% on his own if there's not a normal boss, compared to Meatball's 15%. Who should I swap in to replace Moroes iyho?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    I was actually seeing him doing better than Meatball in some cases cause he can get up to 30% on his own if there's not a normal boss compared to Meatball's 15%.
    How do you figure that? Garrote doesn't stack more than once since it's Minions OR Spells. You also shouldn't be putting either on any non-Boss missions unless they're stacked with Reduction and it's purely for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Who should I swap in to replace Moroes iyho?
    Pretty much anyone else. Balance those counters to at least a 2/2/1 spread if using a CA, or a perfect 2/2/2 if not (before factoring in T7s).
    Uses the same signature for over a year, just randomly gets infracted for it recently.
    Placeholder signature is placeholder and will hopefully make me finish my shit.
    Oh yeah, I'm a Druid and stuff.
    I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    How do you figure that? Garrote doesn't stack more than once since it's Minions OR Spells. You also shouldn't be putting either on any non-Boss missions unless they're stacked with Reduction and it's purely for that.



    Pretty much anyone else. Balance those counters to at least a 2/2/1 spread if using a CA, or a perfect 2/2/2 if not (before factoring in T7s).
    Ah. So it's not 30% if the mission has both, but 15% with either not just one like most followers?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Ah. So it's not 30% if the mission has both, but 15% with either not just one like most followers?
    Yes. Any benefit like that only stacks once. DHs have a follower and their empT2 troops both have a Minions OR Hazards bonus; you only get it once. It's exactly the same as the followers who get 15% from only 1 threat, you just have a much easier time proccing it.

    Now if you have both the Druid empT2 troop AND Moroes on a Minions mission, then you'll get both of their bonuses, but neither will trigger twice, even if there's 2 Minion threats.

    Anyways, there's no real point in continuing to discuss stuff here since it's now just a duplicate thread of the other one. Jump over there if you'd like to discuss further or hit me up on private chats (contact is on the spreadsheet).
    Uses the same signature for over a year, just randomly gets infracted for it recently.
    Placeholder signature is placeholder and will hopefully make me finish my shit.
    Oh yeah, I'm a Druid and stuff.
    I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall.

  8. #28

    Any chance of a priest update ?

    Out of all my toons the priest one is driving me nuts.

    Any chance of help with which champs to use ?
    I would like one as a CA so need +100 resources on it

    Thanks for all your work with Order halls been a huge fan since your spreadsheet came out

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by fxsurfer View Post
    Out of all my toons the priest one is driving me nuts.

    Any chance of help with which champs to use ?
    I would like one as a CA so need +100 resources on it

    Thanks for all your work with Order halls been a huge fan since your spreadsheet came out
    Refer to my last post:

    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Anyways, there's no real point in continuing to discuss stuff here since it's now just a duplicate thread of the other one. Jump over there if you'd like to discuss further or hit me up on private chats (contact is on the spreadsheet).
    Not trying to be rude, just no point in having two threads that both became the same subject.
    Uses the same signature for over a year, just randomly gets infracted for it recently.
    Placeholder signature is placeholder and will hopefully make me finish my shit.
    Oh yeah, I'm a Druid and stuff.
    I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall.

  10. #30
    I run epic reduction and blue reduction with epic less than 8hrs on meatball and 1 other(innate reduction one if have it, or champ healing item return) on each of my characters and 2 characters with 3x +8hour items, other champions geared more balanced and less specific with pure +chance, i dont use the spell/hazard/minion counters at all as they pigeonhole champs.

  11. #31
    I've started running 2x time reduction and +50% to missions under 8hr on all my champions. It's something around a 72% to 85% duration reduction if you stack champions ( I was able to send out 4 of the elite strike AP missions last go). I'm only concerned about the AP/Gold from the orderhall (and barely concerned about the AP) so the huge time reduction allows me to send out as many gold missions that spawn and also send out a few of the others while I wait. The +50% chance is really good because any missions 29 hours or less I can get down to 8 hours or less, and the 3 champion missions can be brought down from as high as 55 hours to 8 hours. The only "downside" is that you send out an overall lower number of missions each time (usually 3-4) but you are able to send them out MUCH more frequently. I'm able to send out a lot of the gold missions at 200% with under an hour duration. The phone app is really helpful for this.
    Last edited by Tier539; 2017-10-12 at 11:38 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •