10+ Year Old Account

dead mans hand mill warrior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NfARjD2T8Q

what do u guys think of this deck ?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

I've been really intrigued with it ever since I saw it first highlighted on streams a couple months or so ago. I really want to try the C'Thun & Iron Juggernaut variants as well!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's insanely cancerous, and I'm wondering how long it'll be before they either ban it from Tourneys or completely change it.
    DMH-War vs DMH-War has proven to be such a slog in atleast one tourney already (Re: That rule change about Person with most HP/Armor at Turn90 wins), and Dog has shown on his Stream how boring it is to watch, and not exactly difficult to play.
    If it keeps getting publicity through this, and other professionals, and ends up being picked up for Tourneys like I expect it will be, then I'm curious what will happen.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    It's insanely cancerous, and I'm wondering how long it'll be before they either ban it from Tourneys or completely change it.
    DMH-War vs DMH-War has proven to be such a slog in atleast one tourney already (Re: That rule change about Person with most HP/Armor at Turn90 wins), and Dog has shown on his Stream how boring it is to watch, and not exactly difficult to play.
    If it keeps getting publicity through this, and other professionals, and ends up being picked up for Tourneys like I expect it will be, then I'm curious what will happen.
    What is your reasoning for saying it is cancerous? It seems like everyone is calling every single deck and archtype cancerous nowadays if the deck does well and rises in popularity; see Jade Druid (anti-control), Pirate Warrior (aggro), Razakus (Control/Combo), Wild Giant Hunter (Combo), Exodia Mage (Combo), & now Dead Man's Hand (Control/Mill).

Pretty much the only decks not being called cancerous are those that are underperforming.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    What is your reasoning for saying it is cancerous? It seems like everyone is calling every single deck and archtype cancerous nowadays if the deck does well and rises in popularity; see Jade Druid (anti-control), Pirate Warrior (aggro), Razakus (Control/Combo), Wild Giant Hunter (Combo), Exodia Mage (Combo), & now Dead Man's Hand (Control/Mill).

Pretty much the only decks not being called cancerous are those that are underperforming.
    In this case because it's HIDEOUSLY boring to play against. Games go for a million years while the warrior very slowly fatigues you out. Mill Rogue at least features exciting power turns where you can burn 10+ cards/fatigue ticks in a turn; DMH just plods along milling you piece by piece, building armour and reshuffling his hand over and over.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

They should have made it (dead mans hand) a Legendary, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    In this case because it's HIDEOUSLY boring to play against. Games go for a million years while the warrior very slowly fatigues you out. Mill Rogue at least features exciting power turns where you can burn 10+ cards/fatigue ticks in a turn; DMH just plods along milling you piece by piece, building armour and reshuffling his hand over and over.
    The traditional version plays like that, yes. However, I first saw the C'Thun version in action before the one listed above. Dan also runs a version with Iron Juggernaut which makes the game not just about milling, but also burning your opponent down with bombs.

10+ Year Old Account
    You.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post

https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone...tigue_warrior/

Didn't take long. Check out this reddit post. Game lasted over an hour.

Also I meant to reply, but couldn't be bothered. I see it as being cancerous due to how it stalls out the game exactly like ^^^ when it's a mirror match. It just shouldn't work like it does. I don't know how to fix it, but they're going to either have to ban it or nerf it.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone...tigue_warrior/

Didn't take long. Check out this reddit post. Game lasted over an hour.

Also I meant to reply, but couldn't be bothered. I see it as being cancerous due to how it stalls out the game exactly like ^^^ when it's a mirror match. It just shouldn't work like it does. I don't know how to fix it, but they're going to either have to ban it or nerf it.
    Eh, in terms of tourney HS play just reduce the amount of turns needed before a player is decided a winner/loser in extremely drawn out matches, so as not to waste everybody's time.

Outside of tournament play I really don't think the card needs any changing. Other decks like Freeze Mage or the old Tank-up Control Warriors didn't have their key stall cards nerfed due to creating boring or long match-ups. In terms of the actual power of the card there would be much stronger candidates for nerfs than Dead Man's Hand.

I think the deck is good and fun to play unless you're in a mirror match. Mirror matches take way too long for my liking since there was a mirror match in China today in a tournament that was an hour long.

I saw the video, it looks like fun though it depends on how reliably it can get to the end game in the first place.

I'd love to play around with it, sadly I'm short too many cards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    im currently 35% win ratio with this deck at rank 10, pretty bad

anyone that actually plays it and can share some insight from experience ? what card combos are there to shuffle ? 2 DMH, oracle, bring it on is pretty much a must. what else depending on the situation and why ?

also are there different deck versions from what trump plays with ? i personally would like another brawl, but have to craft it yet

my low win ratio is clearly l2p issue. its certainly unorthodox deck and im still learning, especially surviving in the early game but actually winning is satisfaction like no other. this deck has potential thats for sure
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC