Thread: Trump at the UN

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I loved his speech. Appeasement hasn't worked, time to try a different approach.
    And what are your solutions to NK?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Zecora View Post
    "World's leader"? He's a piece of shit, as irrelevant and brutish as his followers. He's the laughing stock of the world, and rightly so.

Those same people who see Trump as the laughing stock of the world probably have high praises for Kim Jong-un. Kind of funny how that works, right?
    Last edited by jibberbox85; 2017-09-20 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jibberbox85 View Post
    Those same people who see Trump has the laughing stock of the world probably have high praises for Kim Jong-un. Kind of funny how that works, right?
    pffft hahah! I'd love to know who.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    And what are your solutions to NK?
    All options on the table

Those same people who see Trump as the laughing stock of the world probably have high praises for Kim Jong-un. Kind of funny how that works, right?
    How do you figure?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    How do you figure?
    I think it's because you're either a fluffer for Trump, or an enemy of America. Not sure, never got my decoder ring.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    How do you figure?
    Because if you dislike one authoritarian asshole, it means you love the other ones.

...Somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Which would include appeasement. Fantastic flip flop in such a short period of time. Trump would be proud.
    Appeasement without the threat of action is different than appeasement with the threat of action

How do you figure?

If you can show me evidence(not claims from people like the poster) that Trump is the laughing stock of the world then I'll answer your question.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    What's crazy to me is how polarized everything still is regarding Trump. I would have thought by now there would be some degree of coming together.

But I was reading some right wing articles about the speech, and for the most part they had the same sentiment: it was a fine speech. Maybe they had reservations (or not) about "rocket man", but they felt like some great points were made and Trump, on the whole, seemed very presidential (rocket man notwithstanding).

But then I went over to some left-leaning sites and it was a national emergency over there, that Trump is our president on the international stage, embarrassing the US with his buffoonery. Terrible speech, just an embarrassment.

This polarization has no end in sight.
    One side has praise for Trump, the middle is just like "meh our president now w/e" and the other side is suffering from TDS and are freaking out over everything he says and does.

- - - Updated - - -

If you can show me evidence that Trump is the laughing stock of the world then I'll answer your question.
    They assume because very liberal European leaders aren't on the same page of Trump it must mean the whole world hates him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, he's a nutcase that should be locked in the same cell as Trump. The world doesn't need warmongering shits like them, or those who support them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zecora View Post
    Nope, he's a nutcase that should be locked in the same cell as Trump. The world doesn't need warmongering shits like them, or those who support them.

You're comparing Trump to Kim Jong-un? Also, his supporters to Kim Jong-un?

10+ Year Old Account
    They're clearly the same person. I mean, have you ever seen them in the same place at the same time?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Once, but Trump flickered so I'm pretty sure he was a hologram.
    Then there was the time he got the wigs mixed up.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    In levels of warmongering madness? Absolutely. And their supporters in levels of idiocy? Yes, although it should be mentioned that a lot of Jong-un's supporters has to chose between supporting him and facing the firing squads, the Trump supporters have no such excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    They're clearly the same person. I mean, have you ever seen them in the same place at the same time?

Well, Trump does have some extraordinary powers. Legend has it that he's planning on taking over the world with those legendary powers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Then there was the time he got the wigs mixed up.

Lol, that's awesome. Light humor is a good thing Thanks for sharing that

I know Americans ''tuff guys'' struggle immensely with the concept that countries don't exist to be bombed or given orders at gunpoint, but would you kindly give me a reason why North Korea should give up their weapons while taking the North Korean POV ?

Kim seems to think that nuclear weapons prevent him to be freedomized. What flaws do you find in this fairly basic strategy ?

Deleted
    UN is where scum politicians can bullshit away using big words, it's just waste of time

like this piece of garbage...seems the comment section is flooded by erdogan zombies..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I know Americans ''tuff guys'' struggle immensely with the concept that countries don't exist to be bombed or given orders at gunpoint, but would you kindly give me a reason why North Korea should give up their weapons while taking the North Korean POV ?

Kim seems to think that nuclear weapons prevent him to be freedomized. What flaws do you find in this fairly basic strategy ?
    There's no flaw in it, but make no mistake, he's still a piece of shit for the way he treats his people and keeps making new threats instead of just saying "Listen, we have nukes, make a move against us, and I press the button" and leave it at that.

(yes, yes, I'm aware of the analysis that he has to play the big baddass to keep those below him from killing him off and taking his place)

Roflmao. You're hilarious.
    Don't you learn basic war tactics at Antifa camp?