What's wrong with Fury ?

First of all I'd like you to know I've been using prot spec for almost all my leveling. I'm currently around 900 ilvl. But it gets boring after a while.
    That's why I decided to try the fury spec because I heard there aren't a lot of differences in the stats weight between the 2 specs. Am I wrong ? I don't know but one thing for sure is, I can't for the sake of myself get more damage with this spec (only 10% more in average maybe) unless when I use BC. But I feel it's pretty underwhelming because they seem to suck for multitples targets, and more importantly they feel so squishy. Not to mention you get dazed by pretty much everything.
    I just wanna know if there's something I'm missing to make the dps spec worth playing in open world content ? Is there anything I can make the WQs more fun by using bursty abilities ? I don't want to talk about battlecry because it has a freaking CD of 1 f***ing minute. It's the same for the artifact ability. It's not like playing for example frost and their insane on demand aoe bursts (Fscythe, rimes, remorseless winter, you name it).

Deleted
    Prot has better sustained cleave and aoe than fury which has to time its burst for good numbers.

When BC isn't available just single target one down to proc War Machine, WW once for Meat cleaver, Rampage to enrage and then spam WW for the duration of your enrage, this is a good way to handle bigger packs of weak mobs.

Also legendaries make a huge difference, Boots + Crafted belt or Sephuz make fury the most fun warrior iteration i've ever played.
    Last edited by mmoc0aa4a6036f; 2017-09-18 at 12:04 PM.

Rampage is clunky and makes your character look like he's having a seizure.

MoP fury when?

Deleted
    Yes, fury is garbage, all its damage is in Battle Cry and even the rest of the time you're hitting a boss you need the momentum from battle cry to do anything.
    Outside BC it feels like hitting someone with a foam sword.

Yeah current fury builds are all about pushing all damage into the 7 seconds battlecry window. With CoF it's about 7 seconds per 30 second cd, without 7 seconds per 50 second cd.

Very legendary dependent but belt/bracers and a little leach and you are basically immortal. You'll heal a ton of life. Running dps setup most elites die so fast, it's not really an issue.