Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Or, conversely, the could do the job they were elected to do and WRITE SOME FUCKING LEGISLATION!

BTW - what you call "civil disobedience" I call a bunch of fucking crybabies. DACA was a bullshit, unconstitutional "memo" - not an Executive Order or a law. These elected officials have the ability to actually write LAWS.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree - Republicans are no better than Democrats. As you said, they had 7 years and when the time came for the rubber to hit the road they turned out to be just a bunch of bullshit politicians, as usual. McConnell and Ryan are as much pieces of shit as Obama was.
    Awesome signature lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Awh, do I not get an answer about how his belived Republicans, Trump included, are a bunch of, and I quote "fucking crybabies", from @Ransath?
    Wait, do we all still think Ransath is a Republican?

Does that make Skroe a Trump supporter?

Deleted
    Awh, do I not get an answer about how his belived Republicans, Trump included, are a bunch of, and I quote "fucking crybabies", from @Ransath?

Sad.

Edit:Oh he edited his post to add one. Nice.
    I said the protesters were "crybabies". Try quoting me correctly.

Also, I am not a Republican by any means.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post

LOL - again, thank you Arikan. You may vehemently disagree with me but at least you don't mis-characterize my political leanings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post

Like it, like it not Trump is the face of the modern GOP. They've either accepted him with open arms, or are too weak spined to actually speak up and have just crawled like mollusks in acceptance.

Fwiw I don't consider Skroe a Republican. I would urge a massive party reform

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    LOL - again, thank you Arikan. You may vehemently disagree with me but at least you don't mis-characterize my political leanings.
    I just don't get it. You're very clear about it pretty much every time you're posting in a thread. I mean, you're firmly on the Trump bandwagon and I'm firmly off it, but this isn't some convoluted thing, its basically just that straightforward.

I don't know. Maybe its because I hear a lot of where you're coming from and I understand it. I grew up in rural central Wisconsin and I go back regularly and I see and hear the frustrations from people who've been abandoned by and are pissed off at both major parties and they're angry and Trump comes along and speaks directly to their anger so I get it. I personally think he's a snake oil salesman who's going to leave them high and dry in the end, but we'll have to agree to disagree on that one I think :P

Fwiw I don't consider Skroe a Republican. I would urge a massive party reform
    Possibly not, though that's where everything gets messy. He is a traditional conservative and the Republicans are the conservative party and there are still traditional conservatives among the ranks. The bigger problem is that both parties are a hot mess without a coherent narrative past spitting out whatever rhetoric will grab them the most in the short term with no plan for anything past tomorrow's poll. Its a shitshow all around and that's why we have a president who goes in interviews and lies about pointless nonsense like inventing the phrase 'priming the pump' for no discernible reason, tweets off some insults, then goes golfing after explicitly stating he would do no such thing.
    Last edited by Enthusiastic Steward; 2017-09-19 at 09:10 PM.

Deleted
    Like it, like it not Trump is the face of the modern GOP. They've either accepted him with open arms, or are too weak spined to actually speak up and have just crawled like mollusks in acceptance.
    Now that is where you are completely wrong. I have said this many times - Trump is as much of a Republican as Sanders was a Democrat. Both men just used those parties as a means to an end.

There are many Republicans that hate Trump just as much as you do. Flake, Sasse, McConnell, Ryan, McCain.... the list goes on. Once Trump won the Republican nomination, they had no choice. And they still have no choice.

As Arikan so astutely pointed out - Skroe "is a traditional conservative and the Republicans are the conservative party and there are still traditional conservatives among the ranks." (such as Sasse and Flake). So, Skroe can still be a Republican yet hate Trump just as much as you do.

You need to get past this notion that just because Trump is the POTUS that he is the de-facto leader of the party. That is bullshit - propagated by narrow minded people that don't know what the fuck they are talking about. Trump is NOT the leader of the Republican party. He is the leader of the COUNTRY.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The severity of their law breaking being like a few steps above getting a speeding ticket.
    No, and they should use batter conduits.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    No, but your belief that anyone who disagrees with Trump in the form of civil disobedience needs to be removed from the political discourse certainly fits that bill.
    Can you get indigestion from agreeing with Trump? The answer is yes, forthwith, you're pointed sense is all, thank you for your waistline.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    The poster is a cartoon.
    You are also an animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    No wonder buttery males are so upset with government; they have 0 idea about how it functions.

On a side note, this poster Hellboi is exactly why people make fun of Trump supporters. It's clear that he reads one sentence in something then doesn't read the rest, so he links a massive unrelated article. Lol these people are dumb.
    Pls, where does one find a delicious buttery male? I can make one government, to obtain buttery males, yes?

Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-09-20 at 04:51 PM.

Could Democrats understand Trump less? Is that even possible?

CLEARLY, to ANYONE with a brain, his talking about doing away with DACA is just a negotiating tactic. By protesting him over it, they are making his chip MUCH bigger. /facepalm

I mean, DACA polls high, and Trump has repeatedly said he feels bad for the "children" DACA addresses. The smart negotiating tactic, would be to call his bluff. Instead, Democrats will strengthen his bargaining chip, and have to give something up to defend DACA. Morons.