Why do Liberals Stay away from Diversity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5CERABCdYM

This is what I noticed in the U.S. as well, including liberal states like NY. White people who always stick up for the minorities and Multiculturalism, Do not LIVE with the same minorities and Don't get "enriched" by diversity and religion of peace. Why is that? In NY, the bluest state, we have clear divide such 96st and beyond, anything below 96th street, is very diverse, above White as hell until it reach brooklyn. Why don't White people live with the diverse population they champion?

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-09-20 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5CERABCdYM

This is what I noticed in the U.S. as well, including liberal states like NY. White people who always stick up for the minorities and Multiculturalism, Do not LIVE with the same minorities and Don't get "enriched" by diversity and religion of peace. Why is that? In NY, the bluest state, we have clear divide such 96st and beyond, anything below 96th street, is very diverse, above White as hell until it reach brooklyn. Why don't White people live with the diverse population they champion?
    I could tell you but i'd be called a crazy conspiracy theorist. Its ironic places like Cali, NY, Washington have areas like this when southern states are the most diverse of all. Especially Texas. Walk 20 feet and see every ethnicity you can think of, no racial hate either.

California has the most integrated cities in the country. Including my home city.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    California has the most integrated cities in the country. Including my home city.
    Truely? A well educated college grads living near minority people? I do not mean the poor people. Poor people don't have the choice where they live.

Cities are in general more diverse, and there's a strong correlation between "liberalism" and cities vs. country. So I have to call bullshit on that.

My workplace is definitely less "white" than the country at large.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Because people in general, not just "librulz", like talking about stuff that they think is a good idea, but don't actually want to get involved in it, because that would require changing something about their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Because people in general, not just "librulz", like talking about stuff that they think is a good idea, but don't actually want to get involved in it, because that would require changing something about their lives.
    pretty much this right here
    mr pickles

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Let's be honest here. Compared to every other country of Earth, America is just a giant integrated hodge podge of races. There aren't many places you can go to find areas that aren't racially diverse.

One neighborhood= and entire city I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    I could tell you but i'd be called a crazy conspiracy theorist. Its ironic places like Cali, NY, Washington have areas like this when southern states are the most diverse of all. Especially Texas. Walk 20 feet and see every ethnicity you can think of, no racial hate either.
    Not sure about the first mentioned states but definitely true with Texas.

My neighborhood alone has a strong mix of Mexicans, Vietnamese, Koreans, African-Americans, literal Africans, and of course good ole plain Caucasian.

At work I've encountered Mexicans, Vietnamese, Koreans, Japanese, Laotians, Chinese, Czechs, Russians, Egyptians, Scots, Brits, Africans, African-Americans, Native American, Caucasians and probably more but they aren't immediately coming to mind.

I live in Dallas/Ft. Worth. It's definitely a clusterfuck.
    German science is the greatest in the world!

The benefits of diversity are largely based on leftist pseudo-science in an attempt to add a more valid reason on the table to back things like Affirmative Action. Which they should know is pure racism/sexism by definition. Knowing that, it would be wise not to touch the topic with a 10 foot pole, but just generally 'say' its a thing that seems nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    Not sure about the first mentioned states but definitely true with Texas.

My neighborhood alone has a strong mix of Mexicans, Vietnamese, Koreans, African-Americans, literal Africans, and of course good ole plain Caucasian.

At work I've encountered Mexicans, Vietnamese, Koreans, Japanese, Laotians, Chinese, Czechs, Russians, Egyptians, Scots, Brits, Africans, African-Americans, Native American, Caucasians and probably more but they aren't immediately coming to mind.

I live in Dallas/Ft. Worth. It's definitely a clusterfuck.
    Austin, TX here and it's virtually the same. Everywhere you go its just a big frying pan of diversity. I dont understand why the liberal media tries to act like its the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    Austin, TX here and it's virtually the same. Everywhere you go its just a big frying pan of diversity. I dont understand why the liberal media tries to act like its the opposite.
    Yeah it's kind of strange.

Hop online, all people do is bitch about race and division. Turn on your television, all people do is bitch about race and division.

Then I go outside. Have a grill with all the neighbors who are, as mentioned, quite diverse. Go to work. Still, again, quite diverse. No problems. Just people being people.
    German science is the greatest in the world!

10+ Year Old Account
    this is not an ok thread