Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    To all the people saying I should quit, I have tried and failed miserably. I want to quit. My boyfriend who met me knowing I quit wants me to quit. My grandmother wants me to quit. The problem is I've tried multiple times. I had nightmares while on Chantix. I went through menopause while on Wellbutrin/Zyban (no joke). The gum made me sick to my stomach. The patches didn't control any of the cravings. I tried cold turkey/aversion therapy and all that did was make me irritable to the point I was yelling at my boyfriend over little shit. I have no health problems related to smoking and cancer doesn't run in my family. I only smoke 1/2 a pack a day too. I could afford the $10 a pack cost but I just can't justify it to myself to spend $150-170 a month smoking. That's why I was asking these questions about the automatic rollers & if anyone has had experience with them compared to the hand rollers.
    I could tell you how I quit smoking after 7 years of 1-2 packs a day.

But only if you ask.
    Last edited by Malacrass; 2017-09-20 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Best advice anyone can give you is to stop smoking.
    Yes, it is brutally costly anywhere else in the United States and I can't even begin to imagine how bad it'd be in California.

Even just a pack a day here in Texas can cost you an upwards of 200 bucks a monthly and most people seem to go over that.
    German science is the greatest in the world!

Deleted
    Your cum will taste better if you quit

Don't quit. Keep practicing rolling them yourself without a machine and it will become second nature.

Don't let the people here ruin your life by making a quitter out of you. My grandma almost quit smoking due to bad influences trying to make her give up her dream, but she kept at it and now she's 200 years old and still living that pack-a-day life.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbybunny View Post
    Either try and give up smoking, My wife smoked for 30 years (since she was 14) and switched over to vaping, Which for health insurance is now classed as non-smoking.

Or switch over to vaping..

My dad used to be able to roll cigarettes one handed while driving when he was younger (Obviously now I would be screaming at him for not concentrating on the road, but the 70's were more laid back).

As for trying to give up, it takes roughly about 2 - 4 weeks to get rid of all the nasty stuff in your system, and you'll be angry and short tempered in those times as it's the same as people that are trying to give up other kinds of substances, drugs and drink.. Your body craves it in your system and feels it can't live without it.. But your body does go back to being normal. Giving up means your taste buds will be finally able to taste food properly, 1 person i know used to eat brussel spouts when smoking, but after about 2 months could actually taste them and hated them.
    I've tried vaping but it doesn't give me as much nicotine as a cigarette does. I was vaping for a good 10-15 minutes and still felt like I needed nicotine compared to 5-7 minutes of smoking and I'm satisfied. Last time I tried quitting was the cold turkey method and I went without a smoke for 2 weeks. During that time I was feeling major withdrawl symptoms (shakes, cold & clammy, nausea, restlessness followed by extreme tiredness) in addition to the cranky mood I was constantly in. For the sake of my relationship and those around me, I started back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    Is it one of these types of machines that are ripping the cigarettes.
    This is indeed like the one I have.