If you subscribed to every internet service you use, what would the bill look like?

A lot of services offer a free version and a pay version. Maybe a lot of you like me tend to use the free version. But if you threw down $5 here and $15 there or whatever they charge per month or per year for every pay version you really wanted, what would your monthly bill look like for internet?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know, I don't use any free thingies currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

oh god

Thousands of Euros per month. SW licencing has become a freaking joke of a business. Everything is now a subscription (yes, I'm looking at you, MS Office).

Nobody can afford that shit, so... "free version" all the way.