Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Here I am spamming ring for a legendary since I currently have only gotten Archavon's gloves for arms (fury helm, wwbelt, boots). Maybe I'll push for trinket since both KJ and Arcano would benefit me.
    Top 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Here I am spamming ring for a legendary since I currently have only gotten Archavon's gloves for arms (fury helm, wwbelt, boots). Maybe I'll push for trinket since both KJ and Arcano would benefit me.
    Fairly sure the vendor will not proc Soul of the Battlelord leggo but will proc Sephuz or Arms leggo, so if you already have those don't bother using it.

As for me since I have a 950 Iron Relic for Arms and 955 Iron Relic for Fury (Unending Rage and Unstoppable respectively) I mostly spend only on trinkets for Arcanolul, but no luck so far.

arcano all the way (im arms). if i ever get one, i would really like to get a decent neck that beats my 900 crafted , but its hard to get a neck that offers more dps than the 2.2 k mastery from the crafted 900. It even beats my 935 mythic warforged 2nd best in slot neck

Just got myself a 910 Arcanocrystal with socket, I am a happy bull

Now it's just the damn Iron Relic...

1. buy trinkets for arcano
    2. do this the whole expansion
    3. don't get arcano after hundreds of trinkets bought
    4. cry

I wasted so much argunite on trinkets, I'm gonna go mad. Best thing i got was a 925 CoF, but it's getting nerfed (for fury at least?). I just quit farming it for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best trinket i got from argunite was a 930 umbral glaive and a 910 Arcano
    Now, on the way to farming a 910+ CoF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    I'm personally ONLY buying Iron relics atm... there are too many trinkets for a decent shot at a titan-procc'd CoF or Arcano.
    I heard somewhere that you should spec prot if you are hunting for Arcano as there is less tanking trinkets

Got 2 945+ trinkets in 3 tries... both versatility, though, one was pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Slejhy View Post
    I heard somewhere that you should spec prot if you are hunting for Arcano as there is less tanking trinkets
    Super nice idea! I'd for sure test it unless I actually struck gold yesterday and got my 910 arcano with a socket. It will have to be enough until t21-trinkets come along (if even they can beat it).

Quote Originally Posted by Slejhy View Post
    Hmm anyne can confirm this somewhat? Or can u even confirm it lol
    R.I.P Cityfella 2004-2016 <Warrior for life>

spamming the shoulders for my rogue. i get like 2 tries a day, so far they have been avoiding me :c but got legendary bracers i didnt want before (for combat)

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been alternating between Iron Relics and Trinkets. Still no luck on trinkets, but I have gotten a couple of decent Iron Relics for the offspec weapons, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Feindy View Post
    spamming the shoulders for my rogue. i get like 2 tries a day, so far they have been avoiding me :c but got legendary bracers i didnt want before (for combat)
    How do you farm 1300 per day?

10+ Year Old Account
    Man after seeing that guy earlier in the thread that has the 940 Arcano with avoidance and a socket... Guess I'll keep playing the trinket lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Demondied1 View Post
    How do you farm 1300 per day?
    The usual way. Spend way too much time in WoW. I barely have time to farm 2000 a week, on one character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

IMO: For all classes/specs - your doubled up relic slot until it procs well +iLvl and at the crucible.

Sorry if this doesn't apply to warriors.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I just pick the first item I encounter that is below 910..