View Poll Results: If you could make your Demon Hunter another race, what would it be?

Voters
211. This poll is closed
  • Human

30 14.22%
  • Dwarf

13 6.16%
  • Night Elf

14 6.64%
  • Gnome

26 12.32%
  • Draenei

48 22.75%
  • Worgen

12 5.69%
  • Pandaren

28 13.27%
  • Orc

35 16.59%
  • Undead

18 8.53%
  • Tauren

19 9.00%
  • Troll

20 9.48%
  • Blood Elf

22 10.43%
  • Goblin

10 4.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

If you could make your Demon Hunter another race, what would it be?

Assume all races can suddenly be Demon Hunters, and your current Demon Hunters are given a free faction or race change.
    Would you use it? If so, what is your Demon Hunter now, what would you switch to, and why?
    Last edited by Razion; 2017-09-19 at 03:26 AM.

Considering all my chars besides the Shammy are Human or N.elf for the Racials either way I probably wouldn't change it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Assume all races can suddenly be Demon Hunters, and your current Demon Hunters are given a free faction or race change.
    Would you use it? If so, what is your Demon Hunter now, what would you switch to, and why?
    I'd leave it as a NE. But if, for some reason, could not leave her as a NE, I'd pick Draenei.

Gnomes and Goblins. That's it.

I'd roll a Worgen DH. Worgen are my favorite race in WoW, and think of how badass a Worgen DH's metamorphosis form would look.

Draenei, since it's my favourite race and it also makes sense lorewise, they're the race who has the most beef with the burning legion after all, even more than elves.

Female Pandaren for sure. Just love how they look and the overall feel of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll, like any sane person would..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Only other races that would make sense would be orc and draenei, maybe, possibly human.

Any vote on the other races are purely out of "I play this race" opinion instead from a lore standpoint.

Deleted
    I love how two of the options are basically just "Would you racechange to Blood or Night elf?"

Draenei, its just a shame the male are so big armor textures and hanging belts look so huge and stretched

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    it also makes sense lorewise
    The reason we can only play elfs as dhs is that anything else doesn't make a lot of sense lorewise.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, rather not change the race but the theme of the class instead.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    To be honest, rather not change the race but the theme of the class instead.
    How would you like to see it added to or changed to make it fit more races?

Draenei female DH would be great. Also, if they could add Yrel's horns into the barber shop that would be grand.

Deleted
    For Alliance - Draenei

I think it would be fitting to have Eredar Demon Hunters. We know Velen left Argus with some of the loaylists left behind. They could have became fel corrupted, serving the Legion just for the survival and when we defeat the Legion, they could join us (with reasonable bitterness towards Velen)

For Horde: Aldrachi

We know they were fierce warriors, battling to the last and wiped out by Sargeras. With a little bit of retcons (because Blizzard) there could be some survivors that would hunt demons for destroying their homeworld. Also Horde would be fitting faction for them

Tauren of course, no questions asked

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    How would you like to see it added to or changed to make it fit more races?
    A change the game wouldn't be able to cope with yet, I think. Haha. A little like Demon Hunter from D3.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I wouldnt race change my blood elf but I might roll a Draenei demonhunter.