1. #1

    7.3 New Toon & 6th/7th Champion

    Is the 6th/7th Champion locked behind any kind of rep wall since 7.3?

    I'd think they would have removed rep requirements seeing how we don't really do much in broken shore zones any more?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Is the 6th/7th Champion locked behind any kind of rep wall since 7.3?

    I'd think they would have removed rep requirements seeing how we don't really do much in broken shore zones any more?
    6th is obtained from BS. 7th is from talent in order hall.
    3DS Friend Code: 5172 - 0620 - 2985

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    6th is obtained from BS. 7th is from talent in order hall.
    I meant the 6th .. Ive done all the Q's up to 'complete an invasion' .. Its a new toon with no rep at all though.

  4. #4
    4d7a747861747a6567746c Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    .... I 'unno.
    Posts
    6,827
    As far as I can remember, you don't need any kind of rep. Just need to do the quest to unlock the BS follower

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    6th is obtained from BS. 7th is from talent in order hall.
    Both require Broken Shore.

    You need to advance far enough in the quest line to get recruit the Legionfall champion and acquire the Champions of Legionfall achievement.

    Also, you cannot research the Tier 7 Order Hall advancement until after that point either.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    I meant the 6th .. Ive done all the Q's up to 'complete an invasion' .. Its a new toon with no rep at all though.
    After the invasion, you can blow through the rest of it, no rep requirements. I was lucky earlier and had a Broken Shore follower mission already going and it counted for that quest as soon as it finished, that might be your only other hang up temporarily.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •