Any good class overview videos out there?

Kinda want to come back and dabble in GW2 again, but honestly I've been so far removed from it. Can anyone recommend any GW2 YouTube channels that have any videos where they give an overview of each class?

Or if anyone feels so compelled to give a brief run down of what they think each class is like. If you can make comparisons to WoW classes that would be super helpful since most of my friends are migrating from there.

Also any recommendations for the easiest class?

WoodenPotatoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Raicky View Post
    WoodenPotatoes
    If you want to watch a man stretch a 5 minute topic into 45 minutes yea sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Also any recommendations for the easiest class?
    The easiest class imo would be warrior. They are a jack of all trades (except direct healing) class, pretty simple, tons of weapon options.

The most complicated would be Eles, mesmers and engineers.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Mesmers are probably the hardest to understand for brand new players to the franchise. Elementalists will have the most skills but you have to stance dance well to utilize them. The elite specialization for Eles, Weavers, will make the class just bonkers though. If you are an active player (as in like a class that really is dependent on movement and activity) then Thief might be the class to go for.

If you want to get an overview of each class, there is no better place in my opinion than the GW2 Wiki https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Profession

Wooden Potatoes is great for lore and story. He does go over the classes (well mostly just the elite specializations) but as Zito says, he'll take a 10 minute topic and make it 40 minutes long.
    Last edited by Valeron; 2017-09-21 at 02:40 PM.

Mesmers are probably the hardest to understand for brand new players to the franchise.
    It's really not from a mechanical stand point. PvE has been reduced to summon phantasms (which are just pets) and hope they don't die and PvP is just summon clones - stealth and hope nobody hits you and then just sacrifice said pets to do stuff.

The hard part is LIVING cause if you're not running max bulk one misplaced hit could cost you.

Wooden Potatoes is great for lore and story. He does go over the classes (well mostly just the elite specializations) but as Zito says, he'll take a 10 minute topic and make it 40 minutes long.
    No he takes a 5 minute topic and turns it into 40 minutes, he takes a 10 minute topic and turns it into an hour and 15 minutes. He makes videos as long as possible for advertisement for Anet and it's just gross. I can't listen to him for more than 5 minutes before it just gets annoying.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I enjoy his lore stuff. But I can see how someone gets annoyed at him.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It's really not from a mechanical stand point. PvE has been reduced to summon phantasms (which are just pets) and hope they don't die and PvP is just summon clones - stealth and hope nobody hits you and then just sacrifice said pets to do stuff.

The hard part is LIVING cause if you're not running max bulk one misplaced hit could cost you.
    Except of course, pets don't die when the target dies. Mesmer is fun, but sometimes it's a lot of work.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."