Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Pandaren Monk
    To all the people who say he didn't know what he was doing and he's too young for reasoning I just have this question. How do you feel then about children saying they're a different gender? You can't have it both ways.
    If actions speak louder than words, how can the pen be mightier than the sword?

Leftists actually believe words can kill and maim you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    If you aren't more hurt by words than "sticks and stones" you're a simpleton.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    To all the people who say he didn't know what he was doing and he's too young for reasoning I just have this question. How do you feel then about children saying they're a different gender? You can't have it both ways.
    I mean I for one feel that way in both cases. Kids are very open to suggestion. That's why none of these 5 year old trans kids are from conservative bible belt families... They are all from super liberal people who are like "Look at my sparkly princess boy I SUPPORT HIM AND IF YOU DON'T YOU'RE A BIGOT" who probably took normal childhood feelings and turned them into a permanent choice about gender identity.

You never see "Yeah i guess my kids trans" parents with kids that young... It's always people who want attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Because there's absolutely nothing wrong with him being a communist.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    So should I trust you or the school of qualified people?
    I wouldn't trust the school or consider them qualified. They changed their reasoning a few times throughout this whole thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yes 16yo women are beautiful, and yes it is natural to be attracted towards them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Why is beating people with bike locks illegal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    IMO all the humanities are harder than "STEM" fields.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Kids aren't morons. They're assholes.

I'm sure this kid 100% knew what he was saying.

And the school did the right thing in response.
    Yeah you know those five year olds, being such raging assholes and everything. Nothing they do is ever in childish fun or ignorance, they're just STUPID FUCKIN' ASSHOLES!!!!!! I HATE KIDS!!!!!!! Did I mention I'm also very edgy?

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    There's a difference between a boy not knowing what society's reaction is to claiming you have a bomb in your bag vs a boy wanting to wear a dress.

If you know the candle is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Pandaren Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    There's a difference between a boy not knowing what society's reaction is to claiming you have a bomb in your bag vs a boy wanting to wear a dress.
    There's really not. A boy wanting to wear a dress/lying about a bomb in his bag is doing it because of two things. 1) it makes him feel good. He enjoys the feeling he gets doing it, whether it's fun for him to lie or he enjoys "feeling pretty". 2) the reaction from others. In the case of the dress his parent(s) have given a positive reaction toward setting their son in a dress and he's looking for that reaction. In the situation of the bomb he knows that the teacher will react in a way of either surprise or fear.

The issue with both of these is kids don't really understand anything past that. In the situation of gender, they don't even know what the real difference is. In their young minds they only know that boys play in dirt and girls like to be pretty. In the case of the bomb, they don't know just how serious of a statement that is. They don't even fully understand death yet let alone mass murder.
    If actions speak louder than words, how can the pen be mightier than the sword?

Leftists actually believe words can kill and maim you.
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    If you aren't more hurt by words than "sticks and stones" you're a simpleton.

LOL at the parents talking about their kids "permanent record".

Just a kid being an idiot. Now he probably knows not to say it again.
    Born to lose and destined to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Kids aren't morons. They're assholes.

I'm sure this kid 100% knew what he was saying.

And the school did the right thing in response.
    I'd say it's more likely that you have some subconscious, possibly pathologic, problems with kids.

MODESTO, Cali. same as Florida man.

Nothing but extra hyped up lefties. LOOK OUT THAT DOLL HAS A GUN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Oh and btw if that was my kid, he would get his ass whooped when he got home for saying something stupid like that to an adult.

But meh, stupid people and their stupid shit.

My oldest Daughter was just voted Pres. of the science class in her magnet school. Color me proud.
    Last edited by omfgreally; 2017-09-23 at 11:38 AM.