Some help with my warrior

so i wondering first off, if its better to use a 865 convergence or a 920 vial of ceaseless toxins?

also, in most fights i can only do 900k-1mil dps after buffs fade, is that normal for my current gear, i feel like i shoudl be doing a lot more, but maybe its that i have bad legendaries?

First off, what spec are you playing because fury and arms can have different priorities for trinkets.

Secondly, for fury, CoF is a very strong trinket and is comparable to 900-950 trinkets. However, it loses a lot of its value the moment you ever have to delay BC. The idea with CoF is that you should be using it to pump out as many BCs as possible. The moment you need to delay this for a particular phase or adds or a burst window then its value declines pretty quickly.

Arms doesn't have the same benefit from CoF as it can be harder to line up appropriate BC windows with your other abilities.

From a quick look and some napkin math, I think the fact your CoF is 865 will mean that basically, any ToS trinket will beat it out since the strength loss is pretty high for either spec.

For Arms, I suspect you will find that the Vial will wind out even if you had an 880 CoF. Whereas for fury, the 880 CoF would win over the vial.

Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    First off, what spec are you playing because fury and arms can have different priorities for trinkets.

Secondly, for fury, CoF is a very strong trinket and is comparable to 900-950 trinkets. However, it loses a lot of its value the moment you ever have to delay BC. The idea with CoF is that you should be using it to pump out as many BCs as possible. The moment you need to delay this for a particular phase or adds or a burst window then its value declines pretty quickly.

Arms doesn't have the same benefit from CoF as it can be harder to line up appropriate BC windows with your other abilities.

From a quick look and some napkin math, I think the fact your CoF is 865 will mean that basically, any ToS trinket will beat it out since the strength loss is pretty high for either spec.

For Arms, I suspect you will find that the Vial will wind out even if you had an 880 CoF. Whereas for fury, the 880 CoF would win over the vial.

ok thanks this is pretty much what i thought