Crafted a Legendary on 1 character, switched realms to craft another, got rekt

So Nether Disruptor came up, logged over to my DH on Ner'zhul to get the commendation, got it, logged over to my Druid on Sargeras, got it, logged off for the night. Woke up started doing the quest chain on my druid, completed and crafted, put it up on the AH. Logged over to my DH, item is gone, quest is gone, submit ticket, told i was shit out of luck because blizzard employees are shit.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh no what ever shall you do?
    I mean waiting until the bug is fixed like th gm said sounds pretty valid to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phob View Post
    Oh no what ever shall you do?
    I mean waiting until the bug is fixed like th gm said sounds pretty valid to me.
    I wish I was ok with the game im paying to play fucking me without dinner first

also thats IF! the bug will be fixed, because we all know after a year, DH's fel rush dc's still happen
    Last edited by HoserMoose; 2017-09-21 at 06:20 AM.

I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears, but there really is no need to drop the F bomb when submitting a ticket.

He got naturally upset about not getting his reward for being 800 in LW. I can understand why he dropped the fuck bomb into the ticket, although I personally wouldn't.

The proper way to solve this would be to refund him for as many commendations as he misses out on once a fix is applied.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears, but there really is no need to drop the F bomb when submitting a ticket.
    Strongly agree. You're just setting a bad tone for whatever GM is assigned your ticket. Honey > vinegar

being rude to the person who is helping you will totally speed the process up, hell if I was the gm I would "forget" to relay this info along until the end of the work day when I know the devs are leaving

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegerts View Post
    I wish I was ok with the game im paying to play fucking me without dinner first

also thats IF! the bug will be fixed, because we all know after a year, DH's fel rush dc's still happen
    Guess what ... DCs happen since Vanilla. its not a DH bug at all

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    We're strangers, we don't know each other, but I always hope that others are like me in one regard: They know what they're talking about before they post.

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    Collision DCs in general. Happens with heroic leap and the DH tanking leap too. Not sure if it's the same for the Fel Rush, but I'd imagine so.

This is far more simple than fixing a rare dc bug I'd imagine.

it was more so a casual what the fuck is going on, because if I was full rage mode keyboard reeeee-machine, there would be alot more swearing

it was more so a casual what the fuck is going on, because if I was full rage mode keyboard reeeee-machine, there would be alot more swearing
    Which is of course conveyed so well through a keyboard.

Like others have said, GM has said there's a bug which is currently being investigated; move on. Just because that's a slight nuisance doesn't mean you can't play the rest of the "game you pay to play".

Edit: Had to make sure the first sentence had sarcasm insinuated.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

So Nether Disruptor came up, logged over to my DH on Ner'zhul to get the commendation, got it, logged over to my Druid on Sargeras, got it, logged off for the night. Woke up started doing the quest chain on my druid, completed and crafted, put it up on the AH. Logged over to my DH, item is gone, quest is gone, submit ticket, told i was shit out of luck because blizzard employees are shit.
    My rooomie figured this one out. When the ND comes up with the same buff back to back and you haven't logged a character in and they still have the buff from the prior spawn of the building, you don't get a commendation offered because it seems to flag you for having done it because you have the buff.

So the workaround other than waiting on a blizzard fix is to log characters in to clear the ND buff between spawns on the off chance that the exact buff occurs twice in a row which won't be often.